Welcome to Gaia! ::

HeadCount

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dangerous Dabbler

User Image
"Dear child,
You have been requested to be enrolled in Cross Academy. I am Kaien Cross, the chairman and I have picked you specially for a classified reason. Follow the address on the back of this letter and come join me.
"

You read the intro to the letter you have just received. The address was on the back, and you knew as you read, that they needed you. The letter was quite vague, and only instructed you to pack up, and be sent to this unnatural boarding school.

---

You're true assignment is to be assigned a partner. A partner who will need you to survive. Literally. Your partner will be a vampire from the night class. You are to make sure they stay out of trouble, and you will feed them when they really need it. Not when they want it, when they need it. So please enjoy this roleplay, and be careful!

( Kaien Cross has picked special humans that will provide for the Night Class. They can be male OR female. Also, please feel free to make vampire OC's. New night class students are always welcome. So, basically, we're enrolling more students into Cross Academy, but not everyone has to be new. If you have questions on the plotline, please ask me )

roleplay made by saimali and RikuRox 4_ever

Dangerous Dabbler

Rules

1. I am Ultimate Chuck Norris wielding a bull-whip, what ever I say goes.
2. When I'm not here, RikuRox 4_ever is Chuck. Send profiles to her when I'm not online.
3. Read all the rules thoroughly!
4. PM all profiles to me or RikuRox 4_ever with the subject: lolbutts
5. Follow all of Gaia's T.O.S. That means PG13. There ARE twelve year olds on here.
6. No cybering, use a time skip. Don't take it to PMs.
7. Make sure you use proper capitolization and punctuation. Type out your actions and use quotation marks. In this roleplay we only require about one paragraph, meaning five-ten sentences. More is accepted and appreciated.
8. Use some sort of separation for the OutOfCharacter, or OOC
9. Make pretty posts. Colors, pictures, and if you don't know how to make a pretty post, ask me, I'll help make a format :3
10. I changed my mind. title the private message 'sauce'
11. I don't mind cussing.
12. You may have more than one character, but four is the maximum. Make sure you separate their sections with different colors or posts.
13. report all problems to me. and if you have to leave for a while, make sure you let people know.

Dangerous Dabbler

[imgleft]URL[/imgleft]
[size=10]
[b][color=Postingcolourone PC1] So they called me: [/color][/b] [b][color=Postingcolourtwo PC2] Birth Name [/color][/b]
[color=postingcolourone][b] But I’d prefer if you called me: [/color][/b] [b][color=PC2] Nickname[/b][/color]
[b][color=PC1] I'm a [/color] [color=PC2] Race [/color] [color=PC1], but don't hold it against me. [/color]
[b][color=PC1] If I tell you, I’m going to have to kill you: [/b][/color][b][color=PC2] Biography [/b][/color]
[b][color=PC1] Don’t push me because I’ll…[/b][/color][color=PC2][b] Personality [/b][/color]
[b][color] I’ve not had a birthday cake in such a long time: [/b][/color][color=PC2][b] Age [/b][/color]
[b][color=PC1] I’m not insane but I’m hearing[/b][/color][color=PC2][b] USERNAME [/b][/color][color=PC1][b] in my head. [/color][/b][/size]

Format borrowed from XxJessicaelisexX :3 Thanks!

NOTE: This is ONLY for OC's! If you want to play a cannon, just PM me with the name of the character you want to play as the title of the PM

Dangerous Dabbler

Cannon Characters:
Strike = taken.

Day Class

1 Yuki Cross played by Iluvmyemoninja
2 Zero Kiryu played by Guy_In_Your_NightMares
3 Sayori Wakaba

Night Class

1 Kaname Kuran played by xXxKaname_KuranxXx
2 Takuma Ichijo
3 Hanabusa Aido played by RikuRox 4_ever
4 Akatsuki Kain
5 Ruka Souen
6 Senri Shiki
7 Rima Toya played by x_JeweledRose_x
8 Seiren

Others

1 Headmaster Kaien Cross played by saimali
2 Ichiru Kiryu
3 Toga Yagari
4 Shizuka Hio
5 Maria Kurenai

Dangerous Dabbler

Dangerous Dabbler

Dangerous Dabbler

Dangerous Dabbler

Dangerous Dabbler

Chairman Kaien Cross
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The sun was bright and just arising, starting this new Monday morning well. Kaien Cross awaited the arrival of his 'Helpers'. As the Night Class matured, their need for blood was growing. And the blood tablets have been rejected by several of the students. Kaien sighed. He stared out his window, watching the brilliant sun rise. He knew very well that the Night Class students would be asleep until about noon, and the students would arrive later in the day. He sighed, wondering if he made the right choice.

Kaien bit his lip, remembering that an adopted relative of Hanabusa Aido (also a new student) would also be meeting these helpers. From what Kaname had told Kaien, the relative was young and didn't handle temptation well. She was mischievous, and that made the Chairman even more edgy.

But he tried to think of other things. Like getting to know these new students. Even some new vampires. Kaien smiled and sighed, walking to his desk and picking up his phone. It rung until someone picked up.

"Aido-sempai, I'd like to see you in my office, please." he spoke into the phone as a drowsy voice complained and complained. Kaien hung up. He knew it was much too early, but Kaien really didn't want to be the only one in the room when Shima arrived.

Hilarious Prophet

Aido slammed the receiver back unto the charger and sighed. "Why me! Why not Kaname-sama!" He began to throw his clothes around the room, giving no care that his cousin was sleeping a few feet from his current position. Finding his school uniform, he dressed slowly, and marched down the stairs.

Dodging the few people that were still awake at this ungodly hour, Aido leisurely made his way to the front door, and threw it open, basking the entrance room in devilish sunlight.

Yawning, He quickly made his way out of the front gate and toward the academy entrance doors. When I get my hands on him, I'm going to wring his scrawny neck! He thought to him self reaching his destination, and throwing open the door.

Dangerous Dabbler

Chairman Kaien Cross
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kaien looked up from his desk and smiled at the grumpy vampire before him. "Ah, Aido, please sit down. I have to talk to you." He stood up and then looked around, walking to the door and reopening it, looking down the hall curiously.

He closed the door slowly, eyeing Aido, hinting at a mock. But then he hurried up before Aido could open his big mouth. Kaien grabbed the phone again and rang the same number, this time a quieter voice answered drowsily. "Shima? This is Kaien, please come to my office." he said in a calm voice.

"I apologize about the time, but I needed to speak with you and your adopted sister before school started. I understand Shima has only been here two days, and I need to make sure she has a guardian at all times. As you know, I've already selected a number of new students for the Night Class, but for now I'd like to get to know her and make sure I can trust her with a human." he turned around and looked at the sun which was just about up. "I want you to watch her. You don't have to feed her, just don't let her out of your sight. I understand you can trust her, but i also understand that she hasn't been living with hundreds of humans."

Dangerous Dabbler

xoxoxᎪNᎪᏴUᏕᎪ Ᏺima

...𐐚𐐢𐐃𐐃d, 𐐚𐐢𐐃𐐃d, G𐐀𐐢𐐢𐐃𐐥𐐠 𐐃f 𐐡h𐐁 𐐠𐐡uᎰᎰ

User Image

xxxxxx A small vampire slowly put the telephone back onto the receiver drowsily. She wiped her eyes and yawned, changing into the new uniform she had yet to try on. It fit nicely and she liked how the white looked on her petite figure. She brushed her long hair and teeth as fast as she could, putting on her cap and goggles. They could never take that away, even if it was against the rules to wear hats.

Shima took one last look in the mirror, she narrowed her eyes and grinned at herself just for the eerie look. She smiled and rushed out the door, running through the halls and out the door. Once out the gate, she skipped onward towards Kaien's office, careful not to make too much noise in the hallways. She opened the door slowly and peeked in, her bright yellow eyes sparkled in the dawn light.

"Ohayo." she said in her chiming voice, slowly stepping inside and shutting the door behind her.

User Image

Hilarious Prophet

User ImageUser Image

Aido looked at the door as if contemplating his escape, before looking back at The headmaster. He sighed in defeat, and plopped into a chair in front of the large oak desk. "So, I have to babysit my sister? That is what you're telling me." He jumped as he heard the door click open. Speak of the devil. He quickly focused his eyes on the blinding sunlight shining through from the large window behind the desk.

Trying to look uninterested, he carefully glanced down at his uniform, and pretended to find mistakes in it. He grabbed his tie and started to play with it.

Dangerous Dabbler

Chairman Kaien Cross
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kaien smiled at Shima warmly. "Hello, Shima. Please have a seat." Kaien sat down himself, and then looked at Aido. "If you want to put it that way, then sure. Babysitting. But I just thought it'd be nice because she doesn't have friends, and maybe you could introduce her to some of the girls and boys you know. Just keep her entertained until she can entertain herself." he said, actually meaning 'just keep her in order until she can take care of herself'.

"Babysitting me?" Shima spoke, taking the seat and crossing her legs and playing with the strap on her hat. Kaien eyed the hat carefully, but decided to let someone else tell her it was against the rules. "Just until I know I can trust you, of course." he said with a smile.

Shima pursed her lips and looked at her brother and cousin. She had no particular problem with this, but it seemed like Aido did.

Hilarious Prophet

User ImageUser Image

Aido glared at Kaien. "Why can't Kain do it! She's related to him too!" He whined crossing his legs and arms in a pout. "If I agree to this, I get free meals, and get to skip classes for a week! And take off that ridiculous hat! It's against school rules to wear them!" He turned his head to his sister and poked out his tongue. He again sighed in defeat and uncrossed his arms. "Fine I'll agree to it. but remember, free meals and no class for a week." He said turning his head in the opposite direction of the other room's occupants and huffed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff