Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
Earthra

The world has gone into chaos after the attack from Extra-Terrestrials. At the same time creatures of mythology and darkness was revealed to man during the Planetary War. It is unknown which side one the war for the planet for in the end it was destroyed. Scattered across the stars, humankind finally found a place to call their own. 200 years have past since the destruction of Earth and the planet Earthra now lives with my species and races, even the it has been long since the war, there is still things left a mystery that need solving...

Hello this is a Roleplaying area for anyone and everyone. There are not much rules except stay in gaia guidlines and no god modding.

Character Profile
Click Here
(you can have up to 4 characters if u like)

keep OOC in (()) format.

This is a Scifi Fanasty you may and ships if you like. For now there is only going to be one planet.

Please Message me if you want to join so I may be notified smile

Enjoy and have fun ^^

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
NANIC

User Image

The busy streets of Earthra echos in Nanic's ears whispering it's secrets and stories. She did her best not to bump into anyone and kept her hood low to hide her face. This is what she was taught as an assassin, never let anyone see your true face.

TIATO

User Image

Tiato standing on two legs hovers over Nanic. He would have is oh so cheerful grin on his face. He stops at one of the booths and buys two Eco-Apples. He reachs over to Nanic and taps her shoulder with it. "Can't go on an empty stomach now can we?" He bites into the other apple.

Nanic looks over to the apple in her dear friends hand and takes it. "You are right about that." SHe takes a bite as well. "Hopefully a job for us has come in."

"If not we can always just lazy around the hideout." He says without hestating.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lunisa Alexandria Heart
User Image

Lunisa walked the streets of Earthra,looking around for an inn to stay at.She stopped and leaned against a building and started to count the coins she had in her pocket."Damn...not enough for a room..."She muttered to herself.She sighed and continued walking,hoping to find a way to make some money.

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
NANIC

User Image

Nanic sighs at Tiato and his care free nature, "We can't laze around Tiato, we need to do a job to earn money." She bumps into a alien species and aplogizes in it's language, "This isn't like you home remember?"

TIATO

User Image

He finishes his apple, eating the core as well, "yea yea I know." He swings his rainbow tail around when he notices a sliver hair woman walking in their direction. He sniffs the air. he leans down next to Nanic, 'Hey that girl smells funny."

Nanic stops and elbows his stomach, "That's not nice Tiato"

Tiato touches his stomach and softly laughs, "No no I mean she doesn't smell like others around us." He continues to stare at the silver hair woman.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lunisa Alexandria Heart
User Image

Lunisa got a shiver down her spine when she felt Tiato staring at her.She looked and saw the rainbow furred alien standing not too far from her.Pretending she didn't see it,she began to walk through the crowd again,not wanting to cause a scene this early.

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
TIATO

User Image

Tiato watches as the silver hair woman would almost pass them. He turns and sniffs her closely, "You smell different what are you?"

NANIC

User Image

Nanic reaches up and grabs one of Tiato's ears, "Baka stop that." She looks at the Lunisa and bows her head a bit, "You have to forgive him, he doesn't know very well how to interact with other people. He didn't mean it as something rude."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lunisa Alexandria Heart
User Image

Lunisa jumped when Taito came up to her.She then looked at Nanic."It's fine.Don't worry about it.I know my scent is different from others.It is nothing I am ashamed of.I just didn't know if he was a threat or not.That is why I,in a way,ran away."

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
NANIC

User Image

Nanic looks at her a bit shock to think a girl like her would run away. The way her features show, Nanic thought she was living a good life.

TIATO

User Image

Tiato gave a confusing look before scratching his chin, "Why would I threaten you when you did nothing to me? Like I always say if one does evil to you they are your enemy" He says grinning goofly.

Nanic sighs and looks up to him, "you know that makes no sense right?

Tiato looks down at her, "Yes it does."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lunisa Alexandria Heart
User Image

Lunisa nodded."Well there is a side of me that does not know or understand that.And sometimes that side can get a bit...wild..."He fingers traced a small knife that was hidden inside of her sleeve.She didn't see these two as a threat but she was wasn't completely sure.

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
NANIC

User Image

She smiles at the girl, "We all have a side others don't know. I am glad you understand. His species rarely leave their planet so most people don't know how to react." She lets go of Tiato's ear and reaches out, "I am Nanic by the way, odd job for hire." She says like always to others.

TIATO

User Image

Tiato holds his palm up at the girl smiling as every, "And I am Tiato mund të jetë dita juaj e mbushur me habi" He says in his own language.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lunisa Alexandria Heart
User Image

Lunisa nodded at Nanic."Nice to meet you,Nanic.I am Lunisa."She was then looked at Tiato and bowed."Dhe mund të jetë juaji mbushën me habi si edhe,Tiato"She said to him.She was very fluent in many different languages.

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
TIATO

User Image
Tiato's ears p***k up and he leans in closer to her. "You speak my language very flutly Ms. Lunisa, have you been to my home world."

NANIC

User Image

Nanic rolls her eyes playfully and watches Tiato get excited over hearing someone else speak his language beside Nanic herself.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lunisa Alexandria Heart
User Image

Lunisa nodded."Indeed.Many years ago I took a trip there.Such a wonderful place,such nice people,such beautiful scenery."She closed her eyes and started to be filled with nostalgia as she remembered her trip."Jak jsem si to ujít, stejně jako mé vlasti...Když to nebylo zpustošené válkou a smrtí...."She said in her native tongue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff