Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think you might join?

yes 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 16 ]
no 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
*looks around and took the free gold* 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

(I will PM ya)
((why not start the rp and people will join as the story goes on))
((I'm quiet fine with starting the RP, I just need something clarified first. Do the new digidestined know about there digimon? It says on the first page something about the Digimon staying in hiding so that people didn't see them, but where they in hiding of there partner? ))
((well whos going to post first cause i wait for owner to make first post sometimes.))
User Image User Image
Melody Jamie Kim & Renamon

“Melody wake up it’s time to go to school,” Melody heard her father said. She sat up and stretched. She had long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was 15 years old. Her hair was a little messy and she had her Pjs on.
"Melody wake up," Melody's father said.
"I am," Melody said sleeply.
Melody jumped out of bed and went to her closet to get her school uniform. She went to her bathroom to get ready for a new day.

(i would have post earlier but the relpy button wouldn't work. And AnimeCosplayerAya won't post till next friday....... the uniform and other stuff is in the pic link post which i just made)
((is it okay if I use this picture?))
User Image
Cody Tamigiri

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nobody's Talking to me
And Im feeling kind of lonely
I just wish that someone knew this pain

A groan came out of a sheet covering a body as its parents told it to get up.Blonde hair emerged from the sheet and a boy wiped his eyes and yawned.His name you ask?Cody tamigiri.The boy whos life was ruined from the start yet it grew better and better each day.Cody walked into the bathroom and got ready for the first day of school.Walking out of his room fully dressed in uniform he went to a table in his home and picked up some toast.

"See you later mom."Cody said before heading out of the door feeling kind of weird in the uniform.He sighed and ate his toast while walking down the road heading for school."Wonder what new friends i'll meet today."Cody said to himself before relaxing a bit and putting his hand behind his head.

But Then Again
Theres Nobody In This World
Who Knows my pain
User ImageUser Image

User Image
-=Eli Griffs=-

User Image
Soft snoring could be heard in a bedroom, the same bedroom were a boy, only in pj bottoms, was sleeping. His bed was only rechable by a ladder. Under the bed was the boys very messy desk. The sheets from the bed where laying on the floor and the boy was sprawled out holding his pillow.

"Ewiot!" There standing at the door to the room was a little girl, it was the boys sister Amy. "Ewiot, it's time for breakfast." The girl shut the door and ran rownstairs.

Elliot sat up hin bed, with a very sleepy face on. He rubbed his eyes as he sat at the edge of the bed. He was just about to climb down the ladder when he got a pillow in the face.

"Hey! Didn't you hear amy, breakfast." This time standing at the door was Matthew, the second oldest child. "Hurry up or else i'll eat your breakfast!"

Elliot pulled the pillow off of his face annd sat up again. He looked at the door as Matthew left and took this oppurtunity to jump off his bed before his other brother, Jonathon came by to do something.

Elliot shut his door so that he could get changed into his school uniform. It was his first day at school, he was both nervous and excited at the same time. He opened the door to see Jonathon standing there, and Elliot got ready for whatever his oldest brother had is store for him.

"Hey, you look good in a uniform." He said messing up Elliot's hair. "Now come on, moms calling for breakfast" with that he left and headed downstairs.

Elliot stared blankly, it was usually Jonathon who did things to him. That was weird. He thought to himself as he headed downstairs for breakfast.

-=MOMENTI =-

User ImageUser Image
Kira laid in bed alone and staring up at the roof. She looked around for her sister who was probably beating her to school. She grumbled and fell off her bed and sighed. She didn't really want to go to school. She had to though or her parents would kill her. Finally she got dressed and got ready for school before tucking her short black hair back and jogging out of her apartment and down the street.

She past many people and watched them go by as she walked. All of them looking differnt with their clothes and expressions. She smiled lightly and looked to her side instinctively. Kari wasn't with her. her best friend was alone and so was she. her violet eyes traced where she always walked and moved then looked down the street. See other kids heading in her same direction.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((can't due Pics all the time but I can do colors))
Lori Tomoshi and Bearmon
User Image
Lori's alarm rang for her to get up for her first day of school. groggily she rolled over and hit the snooze button. "Five more minutes won't hurt," she mumbled as she snuggled back into her pillow. Five miutes later her alarm whent off again and she got up and hopped into the shower and changed into her uniform for school. She ate a quick breakfast and headed out so she wouldn't be late for the first day.
User Image
User Image User Image
Melody Jamie Kim & Renamon

Melody walked out of her room wearing her uniform and holding a black backpack. She put it down near the front door and found her dad in the kitchen.

"Melody today i have to leave early. Is it okay if you took the bus," Melody's father said. He was drinking coffee and reading a news paper. He had tan skin, brown eyes and black hair. He looked like another Asian man.

"Yes its fine," Melody said as she walked to a cabinet and got some cereal.

“Okay have a nice first day of school,” Melody’s father said as he grabbed his car keys.

“Oh dad, are you going to pick me up or should I just take a bus home,” Melody asked with a mouth full of cereal.

“Bus but take your skateboard just in case you miss the bus,” Melody’s father answered. Melody nodded. Her father left after he said good-bye. Melody just continued to eat.

(To Ishinobi Hikari: yes thats fine)
User Image
Cody Tamigiri

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nobody's Talking to me

Cody continued to walk down the street slowly and looked around."Seems theres no one around here."Cody said with his eyes closed and looked over to a cafe."Might as well get some coffee before going to classes."Cody said and walked into the cafe after a couple of minutes he was on the streets again drinking his coffee.

But Then Again
Who Knows my pain
User ImageUser Image

User Image
-=Eli Griffs=-

User Image
Eliott made his way downstairs only to find that Matthew did in fact eat his breakfast. " HEY! "

" I told you, if you were slow I was going to eat it." Matthew laughed as he got up from his seat and headed to the back door of the house, he was going to get his bike unlocked and brought into the front. Matthew was in his senior year of high school, and as luck would have it, it's the same scool that Eliott's starting at today. Matthew was very much like Eliott, but only in apperence safe for the fact that Matthew's taller and a bit more built.

"Ewiott, here. " Eliott looked down and standing there holding a plate with a couple pieces of toast, burnt toast, was his little sister amy. Amy's the youngest in the family, and the nicest.

Eliott took the pieces of toast smiling and ruffling Amy's hair. "Thanks amy."

"I knew Matew would eat your food, so I got mommy to save you toast." She gave a small smile before heading to the table and eating her ouwn breakfast.

"Eliott! Your still here?" Eliott had a piece of toast sticking out of his mouth as he turned to see his mother standing there. "I thought you'd be getting on you rollarblades and heading to school, I just saw Matthew riding off on his bike."

Eliott looked at the clock and gasped, he really didn't feel like being late on his ffirst day of school. He ran into the hall to grab his rollarblades, but not before almost running over Jonathon who was getting ready to leave for work. Eliott grabbed his bag and headed out the door skating after Matthew. "That jerk, I told him last night to come and get me before he left."

-=MOMENTI =-

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lori Tomoshi and Bearmon
User Image
Lori rushed out of the door to her house almost forgetting to grab her house key. She headed towards where the school was. she wondered If she knew anyone there. she knew the odds were that she didn't.
User Image
User Image
Cody Tamigiri

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nobody's Talking to me

Cody walked into school still drinking his coffee.He stood there in the school yard against the door of the school drinking his coffee.He finished it off and went to go throw it in the garbage and returned to his spot.

But Then Again
Who Knows my pain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out