Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

Digimon ~ Digital Monsters ~ Adventure

Adventure Story/Rules
Digital Characters
Static Lists

This is just like the original Digimon, so there will be Tai(Courage), Matt(Friendship), Sora(Love), Joe(Reliability), Mimi(Sincerity), Izzy(Knowledge), Tk(Hope), and Kari(Light). They will have their digital partners(respectively) Augumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Gomamon, Palmon, Tentomon, Patamon, and Gatomon.

The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats. The fallen people will invoke the name of the Undead Digimon King. And when the clock strikes the Hour of the Beast, The Undead King will reveal himself in his true form, as the Beast. Then angels will shoot arrows of Hope and Light at the loved ones of those they have been sent to protect and a miracle will happen. Please always recycle.

1. As always, I am the ruler here and Shadowfang has the most room to question as this is a co-ownership type thread. (I hate having all the responsiblity >> )
2. FOLLOW Gaia TOS. I work hard to make these things pretty, it takes time from my most active roleplay and they're probably annoyed with me.
3. PM me with profiles for any OCs, see in the below post
4. For the Canon Characters, use the skeletons below and add a sample of a roleplay as them so I know you can keep close to them.
5. HAVE FUN! that's what this is meant for.
6. Tell someone if you're going for a while. If needed ask someone to play as your character, you can do this on the thread or pm
7. If you have suggestions to make this better, PM either Shadowfang or me.
8. I have power to add/subtract rules. I'll say if I did so.

Invisible Prophet

Adventure Story/Rules
Digital Characters
Static Lists

Character Profiles

~ Canon Characters ~

~ DigiDestineds ~

Tai Kamiya {God-of-Death101}
Matt Ishida {SShadow-Hedgehog}
Izzy Izumi
Sora Takenouchi
Mimi Tachikiawa
Joe Kido
T.K. Takashi
Kari Kamiya

~ DigiPartners ~

Agumon {God-of-Death101}
Gabumon {SShadow-Hedgehog}
Tentomon
Biyomon
Palomon
Gomamon
Patamon {DuskstarOfMoonclan}
Gatomon {ShadowfangofMoonclan}

~ DigiBadGuys ~

Myotismon {DuskstarOfMoonclan}
DemiDevimon
Piedmon
Phantomon
SkullMeramon
Tuskmon
Bakemon
Snimon
Raremon
Gesomon
DarkTyrannomn
Mammothmon

~ Own Characters ~
Quote:
Hello My Name Is: Your Character's Name Here
My Digital Partner Is: Either a made up Digimon or one from the shows
My Crest is the Crest Of: Some kind of value/virtue thing
Interesting Points of My Life: A short bio please.
Speaking of Life, I've Been Around for: Age
And This Would be Me: A desription or Small/medium image or a link

~ DigiDestineds ~

Brandon {God-of-Death101}
Cuiba {Limbo The Lost}

Quote:
Hello My Name Is: Your Digimon's Name
My Human Partner Is: This wil definately be an OC's name here, or you could say None
Interestings Points of my Life: A short bio please
This is How I Usually Look: Despriction/Image/Link. Then what Level you are.
Speaking of Life, Here are my Others: Give the name of some other Level; Training, Rookie, Ultimate, etc.
Here are my skills: Moves, 3-eh, 6, with a brief details
I Use my Moves for: Good/Evil/Myself

~ Digimon ~
(Made up and Digimon not a major part of season 1 will go here)

Dorumon {God-of-Death101}
Lyacrimon {Nicooriia}
(Neo) NeoDevimon {Ignatius Caeser}

Invisible Prophet

Adventure Story/Rules
Digital Characters
Static Lists

~ White Lists ~

ShadowfangofMoonclan (Asked for this)

~ Black List ~

NO ONE!!!

~ Adoption List ~

Cubia {OC Tamer}
Brandon looked around him. He had been swept up by a tidal wave (which was odd, seeing as he wasn't even close to the water), and ended up in a different world. "Dorumon, are we in the digital world," he asked the digimon beside him. Dorumon nodded his head. Brandon sighed, but had a feeling he wasn't the only kid here. "Come on Dorumon. Lets go look for the others. I have a feeling were not the only ones here," he said. He looked behind a bush and saw other digimon as well. They were around some kids. So he was right. He saw that one of the kids didn't have a digimon yet. This means that her digimon most likely works for Myotismon. He pulled back Dorumon, who was wondering over to the other. "I think we should just watch them for now," he said. He climbed up a tree and sat down. This way he was high enough to get seen and still be able to watch whats going on.
What do you mean?

Kari

User ImageKari looked around and looked up at Tai. Knowing that she was being ignored she saw something in the bushes and wandered over to them. She didn't see anything but the world beyond,"Wow, it so pretty," She said and she started walking off.
User Image

I don't understand...
Brandon saw the girl who didn't have a digimon start to wonder off. He got up and jumped out of the tree. Dorumon landed beside him, and the two started to fallow her. He didn't want her to get hurt, and he knew the digital world could be dangerous. He would fallow her at a distance. Until she either went back to the others or got a digimon. If she was attack by a wild digimon, he and Dorumon would save her of course. They would have to tell her not to tell the others that he was here. Although, he had a feeling the others wouldn't listen. In fact, he had a feeling the others would go on there way and forget the girl. If that happened, he would make her his traveling partner.
Gatomon sat up after a long night of sleeping on a cold stone floor "ugh, I hope Myotismon didn't beat Wizardmon for giving me his cloak last night".
What do you mean?

Kari

User ImageKari climbed through more bushes and popped her head out of one which she saw a huge castle. "Wow, everything is so big here," She said staring at the castle. When Kari was done looking at the castle she looked over and saw what looked like a path up to the castle. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and started walking up the path.
User Image

I don't understand...

Invisible Prophet

User Image
Patamon looked around from his short post atop TK's head. "Huh? Where'd Kari go?" he asked, loud enough for everyone to hear.

User Image
A low purr-like growl left Myotismon's throat as he finished extracting data from some random Digimon. He decided to go see his favorite...pet. Suddenly, he appeared in front of Gatomon. "Hmm, what's this Gatomon?" he inquired, leaning down to pick up the cloak.

((I LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!))
Gatomon looks down "a cloak, Wizardmon must've tossed it on me last night" (a.k.a Morning). She tries not to look too concerned.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Ultimate level, Lycanrimon

Lycanrimon was panting, walking down a path, holding her left arm, which was wounded. "Stupid... slimes... how could they... get in... my way like that?" She walked a few more steps until with a moan like grunt, she collapsed on her knees. " Grr..."

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100

She decided to sit by a fallen trunk and try to treat her wounds when she saw a young girl heading towards the castle. She leaped over the girl and landed in front, kneeling to get to eyelevel with her, showing her look of kindness. "Young girl, why head up to such a dangerous place on your own? You really shouldn't go there."
Brandon walked up to the girl. "I think you should go back to your friends there girl. I can take you back. Dorumon has a good nose," Brandon said to the girl. He didn't want her to get hurt, and he could tell that the castle likely belonged to one of the reasons humans ended up in the digital world.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Nicooriia

"Oh, hello there." She told the human who had just arrived. SHe was still holding her hurt arm. She stood up, but had to sit down. Her body was still exhausted. She heaved a sigh. "He's not taking it wasy lately is he... the evil ruler of the digimon. Attacks are increasing..."
What do you mean?

Kari

User Image Kari looked at the boy trying to help her, "How did you get here?" She asked squating down to his Dorumon. "I was with my brother when we came here," She said starting to pet Dorumon.
User Image

I don't understand...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas