Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do if: Mello and Matt were gay for eachother?

Aww!! That's sooo kawaii! 0.75 75.0% [ 6 ]
o____o;; MY EYES! *Sheilds your eyes* 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Heheh. That's cool~ Gay people are alright, I guess. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
....GAY?! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

-.::The Tale::.-

This is the tale of a lethal game of cat vs. mouse. A sinister hunt that began when a high school student discovered a shinigami's notebook-- the Death Note. Light Yagami is upset with the way the law is run in Japan, therefore he uses the Death Note to illiminate all major fellons. Police quickly notice a pattern of mysterious and unexplainable heart attacks among these criminals, and believe it they have a mass murderer in their country. The case is picked up by the world’s leading detective, L. And the game begins.

L comes threateningly close to solving the case many a time, proving he can be an excellent road-block to this challenging god, Kira-- this is who the public knows him as. As Kira murders, he gains recognition within the general public for lowering crime rates, and the people of Japan accept him as their new savior. L suspects Light of being Kira, and constantly gets closer to him... And closer to the truth, which has him putting his own life on the line. L is very persistant about solving this case, for if he loses or makes one small mistake, the world falls into the hands of Kira.

This is where our story takes place, where our tale begins. Who's side will you chose? L's? Or Kira's? It's your decision now. The fate of the world rests in your hands.

What will you do with it?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-.::Rules::.-

-You may NOT Godmod.-
-You may NOT kill without permission.-
-Send ALL profiles to me, canon or your own.-
-You may NOT post until I've told you you may.-
-You MAY swear, but keep it to a minimum, please.-
-You MAY PM me with any questions you may have.-
-In your profile, put a pirate somewhere so I know you read these rules.-
-Here, I am a GOD. Whatever I say goes.-
-POST OFTEN. I want this to be a long-term RP, aw'right?-
-DON'T send me a profile and then never post.-
-You MUST be familiar with Death Note. The manga or the anime.-
-You MUST be literate.-
-You MUST have at least five sentances in a post. I can understand writer's block.-
-NO non-human characters other than Shinigami.-
-NO CYBERING, but romance is encouraged.-
-Violence is encouraged, but no gore, please.-
I may be adding more rules, so check back! ^^;

-.::Characters::.-

Canon Characters

**Please note that striked names means the spot is taken, italisized names means they're reserved, and regular means they're open!**

Raito |[Light]| Yagami |[When playing Raito, you also have comtrol of his family.]|
L |[When playing L, you also have control of Watari.]|
Ryuk
Misa
Rem
Near
Mello
Matsuda |[We don't really need him... He's optional xD;;]|
Matt

~ ~ ~ ~

If you are using a canon character, you must use this profile skeleton, please::

Hello friend, I'm |[Name]|
I am |[Age]| years of age!
I like alot of things... |[Likes]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[Dislikes]|
Here's where I come in! |[Current status in the story]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[Other]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! |[Picture of character, in URL link please.]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[username]|

~ ~ ~ ~

I am no longer accepting made-up characters. We have too many already. If you would like to join, please consider taking up a canon character instead. Thank you for your cooperation <3

-.::Accepted Character Profiles::.-

Hello friend, I'm |[L]|
I am |[Unknown..?]| years of age!
I like alot of things... |[Candy, sweets, figuring out things, candy, anything sweet, fruit, did I mention candy?]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[Not being able to solve a case, ignorent people that I have to explain everything to.]|
Here's where I come in! |[The head detective working to solve this murder mystery.]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[...Did I mention I love anything sweet?]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! Yes, it is me, L.
And the one behind the mask is... |[underlander_geek]|

Hello friend, I'm |[Ryûk!]|
I am |[older than dirt.]| years of age!
I like alot of things... |[Apples! I think humans are interesting.]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[Haters.]|
Here's where I come in! |[One day i got bored of rotting in the shinigami realm and decided to do something different. I got my Death Note and traveled to the human world. There I roamed for bit until i found the perfect place to start some fun. I dropped the Death Note in Japan and waited for somebody to find. Luckily, it came into the hands of an interesting person. ]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[õ_õ N/a]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! Ryuk
And the one behind the mask is... |[ll O M I - K U N ll]|

Hello friend, I'm |[Misa Amane(But you can call me Misa-Misa)]|
I am |[19]| years of age! Born |[December 25th 1984 (Yep! I'm the best Christmas present ever!)]|
I like alot of things... |[Light, modeling, did I already say Light?]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[All those perverts and stalkers, oh and anyone who tries to hurt Light]|
Here's where I come in! |[I'm the Second Kira and am trying to find the first Kira]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[The reason I want to find the first Kira is to thank him for killing the man who murdered my parents. I have a Shinigami too, her name is REM and I can also see people name's and their lifespans because of the eye deal I made with REM]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! Misa
And the one behind the mask is... |[I_LUV_JEFF_HARDY]|

My name is:: |[Chaiki Abel]|
I'm |[17]| years of age, born on |[October 31 1992]|
My gender is |[Male. Dude.]|, I checked.
I like |[ Either works fine.]|, But don't hold it against me.
|[Gummies of all kind and gum. But only 5 gum.]|
No! Get those away from me! |[Anything that isn't symmetrical. :>]|
Some people think of me as |[Nice curious and mysterious. Occasionally cruel.]|
Oh, and here's my life so far, |[Chaiki is your average student with horrible grades and problems at home. He doesn't mean to get such bad grades. Its just his Ocd distracts. Even though his stepmother knows about this problem,she beats him while no-one is watching for the bad grades. The evidence is all over his body but mostly on his hands. He daren't tell a soul about it for fear of getting killed by her. The stepmother couldn't care less about him but pretends to for his fathers money. It's amazing that Chaiki can still smile at school when he knows what waits for him at home.]|
Anything else I may have forgotten? |[N/A]|
Ahh! And when I look in the mirror, I see this! |[Tall and bony. Wild Dark blue hair that almost seems black. One eye is light blue while the other is maroon. His ear holes are big enough to see through the other side.]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[ll O M I - K U N ll]|

My name is:: |[Kimi Arasaki]|
I'm |[17]| years of age, born on |[January, 16th, 1994]|
My gender is |[Female]|, I checked.
I like |[Boys]|, But don't hold it against me.
I like these things alot... |[Professionalism, coffee, computers, and a comfortable pair of pumps]|
No! Get those away from me! |[Head aches, mice, snow, laziness, and Misa...]|
Some people think of me as |[Very professional, and takes her work too seriously. Sarcastic at times.]|
Oh, and here's my life so far, |[Spent a large portion of her life living in Taiwan until her father, Hiro Arasaki, the owner of a large computer industry decided to relocate in Japan.]|
Anything else I may have forgotten? |[Crushes on Light but does very well in hiding the fact]|
Ahh! And when I look in the mirror, I see this! |[ http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/exotic_azn_beauty/Light_Yagami_and_Kimi_Arasaki_by_Vi.jpg ]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[Xxx__Misa Amane-x]|

Hello friend, I'm |[Mail Jeevas (Matt)]|
I am |[sixteen]| years of age!
I like alot of things... |[Video games, electronics, weird gadgets, inventing things, goggles, vests, and candy to an extent]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[Too much order, wimps, boredom, and being undersestimated]|
Here's where I come in! |[Helping out Mello in catching Kira. Hey, he's not Mello's lackey. He's just helping out a friend.]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[He's got a crush on Mello. Let's keep that on the down-low, though.]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! |[[ x ]|[ x ]]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[teh sexx0rz]|

Hello friend, I'm |[Mihael Keehl, but I'm called Mello]|
I am |[sixteen]| years of age!
I like alot of things... |[Doing things on impulse, dark chocolate, heroics, disorganization, manipulating people, and action]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[People better than him, being number two, eggplant, too much organization, Matt's smoking habit, and white chocolate]|
Here's where I come in! |[He started out with kidnapping the president of the NPA, but it was just a plot to capture Kira before Near did. He had a life before that, though...]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[Godiva... He loves Godiva...]|
|[He's got a huge, discolored scar all down the left side of his body from blowing up a building. Ow.]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! |[[ x ]|[ x ]]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[teh sexx0rz]|

My name is:: |[Dahlia, M, Rouge]|
I'm |[16]| years of age, born on |[March, 21, 1993]|
My gender is |[Female]|, I checked.
I like |[Boys and Girls]|, But don't hold it against me.
I like these things alot... |[Psychology, green tea, vanilla, reading, iPods, silliness, fun]|
No! Get those away from me! |[Monotony, greed, handwriting, stereotypes, pain, chaos to an extent]|
Some people think of me as |[A real oddball of the Wammy's kids. Dahlia, or 'Black' by her alias, is an optimist who can find a silver lining around every cloud. She has her occasional moments of shyness and childishness and hates boredom, though.]|
Oh, and here's my life so far, |[There is no before she came to the orphanage for her. She does remember her past, but she doesn't like to. Black ran away from her home in Paris, France when she got too bored. Her folks were also the greedy sort of people, she grew to dislike them as she excelled academically. She stole some money, but her parents don't want her to get in trouble despite her having abandoned them. They expect she'll come back someday...]|
Anything else I may have forgotten? |[Her specialty is psychology. She also has a puppy dog crush on Mello, but nobody knows about it except for her and she won't even admit it to herself.]|
Ahh! And whe I look in the mirror, I see this! |[xx]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[Dandy Tea Candy]|

Hello friend, I'm |Light Yagami|
I am |17| years of age!
I like alot of things... |Justice, potato chips.|
Oh, no! I hate those! |losing.|
Here's where I come in! |I found a notebook that kills people. Now I want to create a new world order. A world with only good hard working people. And I will become the god of this world.|
Hnnn... Anything else? |I am very smart and have amazing deductive abilities.|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! |Light|
And the one behind the mask is... |Bipolar Masquerade|

Hello friend, I'm |[Nate River(Near)]|
I am |[15]| years of age!
I like alot of things... |[Toys and puzzles.]|
Oh, no! I hate those! |[Kira.]|
Here's where I come in! |[I'm trying to catch Kira with L, Matt, and Mello.]|
Hnnn... Anything else? |[I am the highest in rank below L.]|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! |[The face of a Genius]|
And the one behind the mask is... |[Bipolar Masquerade]|

Hello friend, I'm |REM|
I am |unknown| years of age!
I like alot of things... |Misa Amane|
Oh, no! I hate those! |Light Yagami|
Here's where I come in! |The Shinigami Gelus, who had fallen in love with Misa, sacrificed himself to kill her destined murderer. In doing so he was reduced to dust, leaving only his Death Note. Touched by this act, I delivered Gelus's Death Note to Misa, since it was her life he saved. I inherited Gelus' love for her|
Hnnn... Anything else... |I view most humans with contempt, the Shinigami are the more evolved race.|
Oh! And this is what I see in the mirror! |underlander_geek is having a bit of difficulties with this photo!|
And the one behind the mask is... |I_LUV_JEFF_HARDY|

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
-.::Blacklist::.-
Aww... We were doing so well.

II-blood rush-II- Posting without permission.

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
-.::White List::.-
Yesh! Lots of nice people in the RP 8D

Xxx__Misa Amane-x
The Dork of Earl
ll O M I - K U N ll

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
-.::Reserved::.-

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
-.::Updates::.-
4.2O.O9- Death Note RP is now open!

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
-.::OPEN!::.-
*Cuts ribbon with giant scissors*
Aw'right, people! Start sending those profiles in because we are now officially open!
*Crowd roars in the backround*
Yay! Just make sure to read the rules and everything should run smoothly~

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image L User Image
...I will find Kira if it's the last thing I do on this Earth...

L sat on the floor, gazing at his laptop computer screen. Listed in small print on the screen were all the names of the people killed so far. All fellons, all criminals. There had to be a connection there, correct? Sighing, L reached over to his right, and grabbed a lollipop from a tray laying beside him. Sticking the sucker into his mouth, the detective closed his eyes. So many killings already... And so many more to be killed. How long would this last? Soon, the population of Japan would dwindle because of this... This mass murderer... Whoever he was.

L couldn't help but wonder exactly why Kira was doing this? For a perfect world, no doubt, with no bad people and no one to get in his or her way. But why go through all the trouble? There'll just be some kind of defect or fault in Kira's plan... There had to be. Not every plan was flawless; L had had enough experience to know that. Taking the lollipop out of his mouth, the dark-haired detective sighed once more. This was going to be a hard cae to figure out, that was for sure. He popped the lolli back into his mouth, and continued to stare at the computer screen.
The plane landed in the airport, out stepped a very dark haired youth. His name was Amaya Yagami. He walked into the airport and soon found his Uncle, Detective Soichiro Yagami standing there with his older cousin Light Yagami. "Its been a while, Amaya. How are you feeling?" Light asked as he hugged him, Amaya looked at the ground and blushed a little at the flowers that Soichiro had. "Now come on, take the white roses. It took us a while to find the right flower shop that had them, Amaya. I still remember your favorite flower at least." Amaya took the roses and smiled at his sweet Uncle. "Thank you, Hakufu-Chan." Amaya's voice was so soft and sweet, he had even used the japanese word for uncle.

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image L User Image

L stood, walking with his usual slightly-hunched over posture and the lollipop still clamped in his mouth. He paced the room, twirling the stick of the lolli between his fingers as the hard candy end of the stick sent a wave of strawberry flavor throughout his mouth. "Perhaps..." He muttered, stopping and looking back at the screen. He knealed down once more, squinting and reading the names over again. After a few minutes, L sighed and shook his head. "This Kira is a challenge to me... Well. I suppose I should try to find some more clues..." L said to himself in his usual mumbled, care-free voice, chuckling. "Kira..." L faced the window. The blinds were shut, darkening the room. "...Make this worth my time..."
Amaya listened to Light as he spoke of every thing that had been going on. He even spoke of Kira...which was a new thing to him. "So...this Kira is like a god or something." Soichiro looked at him and patted his head, as his Father drove the car. Light had to ask his Grandfather to drive for them. "Don't start thinking that too...just keep your voices down so I can call a friend." Soichiro pulled out his phone and called L. Light started to mess with Amaya who was trying not to laugh.

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image L User Image

L tensed when his cell phone-- which had been resting by his laptop computer --rang and vibrated with a phone call. Only a few selected individuals knew L's phone number, so there was really nothing to worry about. Plus, L had caller id, which let him see who was calling him. The dark-haired detective bent down, picking up his cell phone. He looked at the small screen on the outside of the phone. It was Soichiro. Chuckling lightly, L opened his cell phone and pressed a small button to accept the call. He held the cellular device about an inch away from his ear and mouth, like he always did, as well as his hunched posture. In a quiet voice, L spoke into the phone. "...This is L speaking." He muttered, waiting for Soichiro to answer his greeting.
Soichiro sighed. "Any news?" But then Amaya started to laugh. "Light! Leave your cousin alone! He just got in to Japan!" Light looked out the window biting his lip to stop form laughing himself. Amaya had laughed so hard that his asthma had started to act up. He coughed and got his inhaler, Soichiro rubbed his back. "Theres been another killing...but this time in Russia...I don't know much about...also..my wife has asked you to come over for dinner once more..." Light tensed at that and looked at his father. "Father, don't you think it is to soon for Amaya to meant those of your job."

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image L User Image

L raised an eyebrow. "Russia? Are you sure..? Eh... Aw'right. I'll look it up. No news other than the fact that all deaths are happening within the same time frame. I've sent you an e-mail with the times and the locations; I have a feeling it will help with the investigation." L paused, his eyes narrowing slowly. "Dinner, huh..." He muttered, thinking for a moment. "Aw'right. I'll come. See you then, Soichiro." The detective hung up on Soichiro, letting his phone drop to the ground from his pale hand. "Dinner..." L echoed, sighing. "Yeah, I'll be there, Soichiro..." He went to a closet, pulling a pair of shoes from the bottom shelf and slipping them on. "I'll be there..."
They drove up to the Yagami House, Light got out but wasn't in a really good mood. He took Amaya's bag and went upstairs in his own. He would have to hid the Death note...he couldn't allow L to find it but what was worrying him the most was Amaya finding it...he sighed. If he saw Ryuk then he wasn't sure if he could handle it, but yes Kira had killed the man that had took Amaya's mother and father away from him. He had gotten away with the crime...so why not make him pay. Light then took the bags to the guest room and took a shower.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
heart

Amaya was sitting out side, he was playing his guitar and humming to himself. He had his eyes closed and then just started to sing to himself.

"I tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
so much more
I lay dying
and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

do you remember me
lost for so long
will you be on the other side
or will you forget me
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

I want to die!!!

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

my wounds cry for the grave
my soul cries for deliverance
will I be denied Christ
tourniquet
my suicide"

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image L User Image

Walking out of his tiny apartment for the first time in a long time, L strolled down the sidewalks of Japan's most busy streets. He had his keys in one pocket, his cell phone in another, and a bag of panda-grahms[sp?] clutched in his hand. Munching as he walked in that same old slightly slouched over position, L came up to the house that said, "Yagami Residence." Stuffing the empty bag of panda-grahms into one of his pockets, the baggy-eyed detective rang the doorbell. Suddenly, L heard someone... Singing..? Singing and playing guitar. The detective looked around, and then looked to the side of the house; there was Amaya, strumming his heart out. Chuckling quietly, L returned to the doorstep and waited patiently to be let in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff