Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku

Riku watched as Mitsuki finally entered the library, before quickly closing the door behind them. It seemed they stopped chasing them, at least for now. He took a look around the room, wondering if the secret passage was still open, but it didn't seem to be. He noticed they could still open it from here though. If it was setup like this though, it was possible the new Organization XIII locked this place up tight. He then looked back over to Mitsuki when she spoke up. "It's because my friends and I have been here before on a previous journey." He told her.

Now wasn't really the time to discuss it, especially since this may very well be enemy territory. He quickly looked around, hearing a loud voice echoing through the room. He looked to where he heard the voice when a cloaked figure appeared there. This was definitely a member of the new Organization, but who was leading it? He immediately got into his stance, keyblade still out, glaring toward the cloaked figure. "He's one of them Mitsuki, don't listen to a word he says. After all, they don't have hearts." He said, ready to attack this individual if needed.

Mood: Calm
Party: Mitsuki and a member of the new Organization XIII
OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I don't have much time up after or before work on 10 hour nights.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
『 🌙 』;; Moon Crystal Princess
Moonlight Keyblade Wielder

User Image

Mitsuki turned around facing an clocked figure who was calling out to her. She wasn't going someone she did not know or even trust. For some reason she can trust Riku but this figure she wasn't going leave with him.

She had an feeling in her chest that it's wasn't good thing. "No, I'm not going anywhere with you." She was ready to fight for her own life she wasn't going give up on this also.

As she listen to Riku about being here before. She was right about one thing he had been here before with an friends? Was on was one those friends of his Sora? she hear stories about him back home from different people.

Mood: Confuse
Party: Riku / Some Clocked Figure
OOC:

Friendly Regular

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
Inferniox arched back a bit and let out a grunt ''Ugh! Why do you have to be so difficult!'' He said and then cracked his neck. He extended his arm to his side and summoned his sword from the flames. He pointed it at them ''Just come with me so I can get my Heart back.'' He ordered. The head gave them orders to find the princesses, and for those who do find one and bring them to him get there Hearts back.

User Image

Fire is Life and Destruction,Neither can be Divided by Anger or Hate,Nor Greed or Power,But only by Righteousness

Thoughts: There you are.....!
How I feel: Annoyed
With: Riku, Mitsuki
Weapon: Flare Raptor

Destructive Pawn

19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
User Image
╓─┬┬─┬┬─┬┬─┬┬─┬┬╖
~~~~~ ► Lexshay ◄ ~~~~~
╙─┴┴─┴┴─┴┴─┴┴─┴┴╜

number VIII: the Timeless Puppet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A corridor of darkness appeared near the entrance door of the library. From it a small cloaked figure emerged. The figure stood there for a second and looked to the people who were there. There was this white haired guy, a blue haired girl and Inferniox who was another member of the new organization XIII. The little figure focused her vision on the white haired guy and the girl and giggled ”So you were the ones causing all the ruckus here” the figure said. Then she suddenly recognised the blue haired girl. She was one of those crystal princesses that she was to capture. ”Ah, princess... how nice for you to come” the figure clasped her hands and smiled, although that was not visible due to the hood. ”I’m sure my college over there had said it but I have to ask you to come with us… its important for us” the figure made a little bow. She noticed the white haired guy had a keyblade out and Inferniox his sword. Where they going to fight? ”s**t… a keyblader. I didn’t expect that… I need to play this smart” She looked over to Infernox ”I hope that idiot knows what he is doing. We can’t afford to lose him this early” the small cloaked figure got in a defensive stance. She didn’t summon her weapon just yet. It was the smartest to keep that a secret till the time calls for it. ”please princess. There is no need to fight... It’s important you come with us. Believe me. I know what I am talking about” now hope this was enough to convince the princess to come, although the figure doubted it. And then there is the keyblader. He sure is going to cause more trouble than he is worth. Now let’s see how this will turn out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:
─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─
Health: ██████████│100%
Thought: This is not going to be easy.... cursed keyblader
///////////
Company: A crystal princess, a keyblader and Inferniox

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku

It seemed that it was easy for him to gain Mitsuki's trust, though Riku would hope it wouldn't be easy for the enemy to deceive her as well. When he heard her say she wasn't going with the cloaked figure, he seemed to get impatient. It was almost laughable, there was no way he was going to be able to convince her to leave with him, especially after revealing his weapon. Just as he was about to say something at the mention of his master giving him his heart for a princess, another cloaked figure appeared there, a short one. This one seemed to be a female as he listened to her words. It seemed they were told by the new leader they would give them hearts for capturing a princess.

Riku was a bit concerned when there were two Organization members here. This situation might get tricky, but maybe he can get this to work in his favor. "...Do you two honestly believe what your superior tells you? Even if it somehow possible for him to give each of you a heart for every princess brought to him...which one of you will get the heart for taking this one? It sounds to me that only seven of you will be able to get a heart per princess, and there is only seven, so...what are you going to do about that?" He told them. He hoped this would cause confusion between them, possibly even get them to turn on each other so he and Mitsuki can open up the basement so he can shut off the portal. He knew one thing was for sure, there is no way the superior is being honest with his/her subordinates, just like with the old Organization XIII.

Mood: Concerned
Party: Mitsuki and two members of the new Organization
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points

User Image

Mitsuki did not understand what was going on here. Until another figure appeared out of the portal. This was one was an female. Was she listen to her talk a frown formed on her face. Why would they did her for hearts? The heartless give more hearts then herself. Why can they collect the hearts from the heartless? As she listen to Riku's words she agreed with him.

"The picture I see is not right... I'm not going with you or this guy.." She had not right go with them right now she needed get away from this room. She was trapped in this room with the keyblade in her hands she wasn't going down without a fight. "I'll fight for my life then giving myself up to you two." She glared as she gripped her keyblade in her hands.

Party: Riku / Two Clocked Figure
OOC:

Friendly Regular

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
Inferniox growled at the two, then one of the other members appeared beside him, Lexshay. She was the smallest of all the others, but she did have a Silver Tongue. They bumped heads occasionally, but he always thought of her as a Little Sister. He turned back to Riku and Mitsuki. Then Riku said something that made Inferniox stop, There were only seven princess.....meaning not all of them would get there Hearts back....What else has the Head lied to them about? He felt like he needed to investigate this further. ''They're all yours Lex....'' He said to her and left into a corridor of darkness.

User Image

Fire is Life and Destruction,Neither can be Divided by Anger or Hate,Nor Greed or Power,But only by Righteousness

Thoughts: There you are.....!
How I feel: Annoyed
With: Riku, Mitsuki, Lexshay

Destructive Pawn

19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
User Image
╓─┬┬─┬┬─┬┬─┬┬─┬┬╖
~~~~ ► Lexshay ◄ ~~~~
╙─┴┴─┴┴─┴┴─┴┴─┴┴╜

number VIII: the Timeless Puppet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexshay let out a sigh hearing that the princess and her bodyguard didn’t bothered to comply with her simple request. But she could expect that. For the princess has been long enough with this key swinger to be brought up with his ideals. Ideals that would oppose the organization. But not all was lost. She could hope that the keyblader hasn’t told her everything she had to know. What the white haired keyblader told about there being only seven princesses so only seven of them could get their desire granted did interest her. Her superior had forget to mention that there were only seven of the princesses, but to be honest Lexshay already had the feeling he wasn’t telling everything from the start. She should try and find out what she can pry loose from their leader later. Now she must get herself a princess. If she can get her to come with her will get her memories of who she was before she joined the organization. She was surprised when Inferniox decided to leave. ”okay Ferni. Take care” She said cheerful to hide her annoyance ”What!? Is he serious going to leave me here alone!? That bloody fool” When the corridor closed Lexshay turned again towards the princess and her guard. Now she was on her own she had to really play this smart. In a fight she might be able to beat the princess if she was on her own. But she had this keyblader with her, and it was clear he had more experience with his keyblade than she and the princess together would have. ”okay… time to get back to business teehee”. She giggled as she looked to the two intruders after each other. ”you can put away your keyblades. I have no intension to fight you. Okay. That would be just a waste of both our time” she said on a friendly tone and walked over to where Inferniox stood just a moment ago. She placed her hands behind her back and turned again towards the princess and her silver haired companion. ”I don’t know what he has told you about us but I must say that we aren’t the bad guys.” she started to rock back and forward as she was telling her version of the story ”I and my friend who just left are both nobodies, That what remains of a person after their hart has fallen to the darkness… were also part of an group of powerful nobodies who don’t want anything than to get back that what we have lost. And that’s where you come in. you are something that’s called a ‘crystal heart princess’ one of seven girls with special hearts. Hearts that can help us get what we lost back. We don’t meant you no harm, rather we want to protect you from the heartless and the darkness who are guaranteed to also be looking for you… the same darkness you’re your friend here wields” Lexshay nodded ”it’s true… can’t you feel it” Lexshay wasn’t lying. She could feel the strong presence of darkness coming off of the silver haired boy. But that can also be because her own powers somewhere derived from the darkness. She then remembered the leader’s warning them for someone who wielded darkness like this. ”but if that doesn’t convince you yet I have one more thing to show. My proof that were have only the best intension with you” she said and held out her hand. She took a deep breath and then summoned her own keyblade. She held the no name keyblade in front of her pointed up. ”you see now.”She hoped seeing the keyblade in her hands will make her think she was an ally or even better, one of these Crystal heart princesses. If it’s the latter it would be a really big shock for that keyblader thinking he had lost one already to the organization. But that was just wishful thinking for now. All she can do now is wait and see what their reaction will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:
─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─+─
Health: ██████████│100%
Thought: come on princess, take the bait.
///////////
Company: A crystal princess and a keyblader

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku

It seemed Mitsuki was still intent on following him after they explained things to him, perhaps she agreed with what he was saying. Regardless, he looked at the two to see what they would say or do. Instead of the intended result, it was something that worked as well. The one with the flame sword decided to leave, probably to investigate what he told them. He looked over to the little girl as he wondered why she persisted on this after what he said. Did she not care about what would happen to those who didn't get their hearts back? Maybe he would have to speak again.

He looked at her more closely when she mentioned his own darkness. He wasn't going to lie about that as he looked at Mitsuki, then toward the other girl who brought out her keyblade. What?! Is she a special nobody like Roxas and Namine? He thought to himself before sighing. "It's true, I did give in to the darkness at one point, and it even destroyed my home, but it was restored and I no longer walk the path of darkness. My friends forgave me, despite all I did while in the darkness. However, if you're still intent on getting Mitsuki's heart, then that means you're selfish." He said, getting into battle stance. "There is no point in fighting you, you know you can't win. Just give up."

Mood: Concerned
Party: Mitsuki and a member of Organization XIII
OOC:

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image
Pink Crystal Heart Princess Lily-Rose Astra

Lily-Rose greeted the citizens she passed on her way to the flower meadow. It was the perfect time of year. The air was warm, the breeze was comforting and gentle, everyone was in a good mood, and the flowers were in bloom. She LOVED this time of year!

"Everything is perfect!" she sang as she spun in a circle laughing happily. The people around her smiled, happy that their princess was happy. Lily frolicked out of the castle-city and into the surrounding field, eyes taking in the million flowers in bloom.

Prancing her way into the field she settled down in a good spot and began to play. Picking flowers for now, but later she would have a picnic, and make accessories of flowers. And of course she had bring some home for all her favorite people! She simply loved flowers!

Location Enchanted Dominion Flower Field Company Alone Mood Happy OOC ---

User Image

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points

User Image

Mitsuki blinked as she watches the one guy leaving. As the girl stayed she turned facing the female with her keyblade in her hands. As she listen to her worlds. That can't be true?! Riku been close to the darkness?! her blue eyes widened thinking about what that female said about Riku. That means he was the one that everyone was talking about back home.

"Everyone make mistakes. Even myself.." She stared down at the ground she had an hard time making gummi ships for other people her father did not care. He just wanted everyone to be happy with his work. Mitsuki wanted to be happy for her father. Her eyes shifted to the window. She needed get out here she wasn't going down without a fight if she can go out the window maybe she can get away.

As she moved away from the two walking over to the window she felt something in her pocket as she pulled out an purple orb. She felt a strange power coming from it, as it glows she transformed into an warrior. As she became shocked by her new from what this pose to do?! she felt like she needed to fight back. "I said NO!" the girl screamed as gust wind appeared around her.

Party: Riku / Some female
OOC:

Friendly Regular

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
As if from a mind of its own, the Corridor of Darkness didn't take him back to the world he called home, The World that Never Was, it took him to Enchanted Dominion. He looked around, a bright day shined upon him as he was in a large field full of nothing but flowers. It seemed to stretch for miles. He put his hood on and began to walk, he felt somewhat relaxed with this atmosphere. He stopped when he came across a girl dress in white with pink hair giggling as she picked flowers. She gave off a radiant aura as he looked at her, he shook his head and just crossed his arms and looked at the sky ahead of him. He sighed

User Image

Thoughts: A nice change of pace....
How I feel: Confused and Relaxed
With: Lily

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image

Things certainly were delightful today! she looked up at the slightly cloudy sky and giggled. They would probably get rain in a few days, which was good for the plants, but right now, there was no threat.

She thought she heard something near her, but it was probably just the wind, she glanced up, but didn't see anything, and the wind was blowing gently through the flowers.

"Hmmm~" she hummed a little in thought and then shrugged. it was probably nothing. Filled with happiness she began to sing.

Location Enchanted Dominion Flower Field Company Alone? Inferniox Mood Happy OOC

User Image

Friendly Regular

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
Inferniox eyed the girl, she seemed so carefree and not knowing any of the darkness that hides in these worlds. Does she even know there are other worlds? What about the Heartless? The girl then began to sing, he raised his eyebrow. He didn't understand this girls behavior. The wind blowed mildly, making his coat flaunt a bit, is what she was doing.....is that what its like to have a heart? To be Happy? He didn't know....its been so long he can't even remember what it was like to have a heart.

User Image

Thoughts: A nice change of pace....
How I feel: Confused and Relaxed
With: Lily

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image

Lily poured her heart into her song. She sang of love, and comfort, of better times and happy memories. A mother's song to her child, nostalgic and heart wrenching, yet hauntingly beautiful at the same time. It almost made you feel like you were wrapped in a mother's warm embrace, safe and protected from the world outside.

When she finished her song she reached into her basket and took out a flask, drinking greedily from it.

"I wonder... what should I sing next?" She asked the flowers, unaware of her silent watcher.

Location Enchanted Dominion Flower Field Company Alone? Inferniox Mood Happy OOC

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces