slave 0.32978723404255 33.0% [ 31 ]
master 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
both 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 14 ]
neirther i just want the poll 0.35106382978723 35.1% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

Miko Shiro

User Image

Miko looked away. "damn powers....." She mumbled as the cat ears dissapeared. "Shows what you know. I'm not a neko." She said and stared at the wall. Her hands twitched slightly. The bleeding had stopped but she now felt the pain.
User Image
"well then im sorry shape shifter?"he looked up and yawned"ah..its getting late"he looked back at the man at the desk then back into the cage"im going to fall asleep if i stay sitting"he got up and stretched.
Miko Shiro

User Image

"Yes atleast up get that much...." She mumbled and watched him. "Atleast you can get up." The cahin pinning her to the wall was too short to let her stand up. She streached her legs out in front of her and sighed .
User Image
he sat back down "im sorry"he yawned again and leaned up against the cage "i need a place to sleep"he yawned again then sighed kinda laughing
Miko Shiro

User Image

"As far as i know there are no beds here. Not since they took them out...." She mumbled and streached out on the floor. She laided on her side and looked up at him bored. "If you're not going to do anything why not just go home?" she asked
User Imagekiisu laughed"i dont really have a home...havent had one for some time just wonder around but have been meaning to get a house"he looked at her as he sat leaning against the cage yawning
Miko Shiro

User Image

Miko sighed. "Atleast you have free will. I'm so used to either beig locked in a cage or a room..." She mumbled. "i've spent every night for the last 5 years locked in something. this night will be no different.". She wiggled trying to get confortable.
User Image
"how often do you have a guy next to you when you sleep?"he asked poking her in the side laughing as he looked around the shop smelling every thing and listing closely to all the mice and other slaves.
Miko Shiro

User Image

Miko hisses when he touched her and looked away. "depends if you mean by choose." She mumbled. "I've shared cells with guys before." She rolled onto her other side facing away from him. "And it doesn't matter to me. I"m a slave i have no choose about anything."
User Image
kiisu caughed "i ment by choice "he watched her turn over he then closed his eyes.he cracked his neck and sat with his eyes closed against the cage as he then sighed.
Miko Shiro

User Image

" By choose never." She mumbled staring at the wall not wanting to look at him. She mumbled something about her arms and glared into the dark corners of her cage. If i had my arms could escape right now. she told herself and let out a sigh.
((Idk what to do xD))
((round up people to join? or you can make a master for when other join))
((I just came back to Gaia from an.. almost one and a half year absence. Most of my friends are gone.))

((Edit, all of my friends moved on xD))
User Image
kiisu"s her twitched when he heard her mumble.a mouse scurried across the floor in front of him he yawned once more as he was almost sleep"haha would never think i would end up in a slave shop...not as a slave but as a free man..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff