slave 0.32978723404255 33.0% [ 31 ]
master 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
both 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 14 ]
neirther i just want the poll 0.35106382978723 35.1% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Story

For years slave trade has been very popular in the last few years. The slaves are kept in an old pirson that was once abandoned. Up to four slaves have been kept in a single cell that has been stripped of the beds that used to hang off the walls. The cells are bound to the wall with little slack to move around with. Food comes once a day if your lucky. not may people know what happens beyond the stone walls. For those who do I hope you've come to buy someone new.
Rules!

1. no godmodding or powerplaying. If you do so I will kick you off. ((unless your partners gives you permission.))
2. Please keep this literate. Atleast one paragraph (I understand writers block)
3. No setting the slaves free
4. No cybering
5. Romances is alowed.
6. Send proflies to me through pm. With picture. put a heart so i know you read the rules
7. Post if you're going to disappear. (disappear and you're gone)
8.Respect each other.
9. no bright colored text. (I can't read it)
10. I rule this rp.
11. post at least once a day

12. you can play both a master and slave
Collar colors

User Image

colors

Red: Unpredictable
Pink: Flirt
white: Shy
Green: Pet
Blue: loyal
Black: Deadly
Orange: Figher
Yellow: Extremly happy.
gray: depressed
brown: abused
User Image

SLAVE

Gaia name:
Name:
Race:
collars color:
Personality:
Powers/abilities:
Type of master: ((what you want not the character))
Appearance:
Master: ((leave blank i will fill it in))

MASTERS

Gaia name:
Name:
Race:
Wanted colors:
Personality:
Powers/abilities:
What you want in a slave:
Appearance:
Slave: ((leave blank i willl fill it in))
Slaves

Gaia name: Kasaisfire
Name: Miko Shiro
Race: Shape shifter
Bio: Miko grew up like a normal human girl. She comes from a family of shape shifters that lived with human and other creatures. When she turned 13 she was caught and taken t the slave house. She had several master but they all sold her back to the shop after she tried to escape several times.
collars color: red, green, orange
Personality: when alone she’s very calm. At the slave house she tends to hid in the shadows. And is rude to her master often will put on an innocent act.
Powers/abilities: shape shifter.
Type of master: someone cruel yet can be caring
Appearance:
User Image
Master: Kiisu

Gaia name: KikiCrazyBanana
Name: Viper
Race: Demon
Bio: doesn't like to talk about it
collars color: brown and black
Personality: rude and stubborn
Powers/abilities: can break and kill things with her mind
Type of master: caring
Appearance: User Image
Master: derek

Gaia name:sucez-le
Name: Autumn Marie nolastname
Race: elementalist
Bio: He father left her mother wen she was 6 and her mother struggled for 2 years to provived a good home but Autumn was to expensive for her mother so she gave her to slavery. She promised she'd return wen she made enough money to buy her back.
collars color: Brown, orange, black.
Personality: A big bully, meenie, biotchy girl. She constantly tries to write letters to her mother but has only sent two in 8 years.
Powers/abilities: can control water, fire, ai,r and earth to a certain extent.
Type of master: abusive at times but nice.
Appearance:
User Image
Master: Bruno

Gaia name:Ninjawolf226
Name: Tuwa Leena
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Lost in a forest at an early age, Tuwa was raised by the wolves that lived there, and at 10 she passed into their ranks by becoming a werewolf. People came through the forest and picked her up for slave trade.
collars color: Blue, red, black, orange
Personality: Loyal to those who care for her, Tuwa is cunning, intelligent, but not beyond the realm of fun and silly. She is serous about sleep though
Powers/abilities: Turns into a wolf when she wants, but the full moon is no option
Type of master: One that will treat her with respect
Master: Jonathan

Gaia name: Doktar Hobo 2
Name: Desmond Crane
Race: Human
Bio: His family sold him without a second thought. If they sold him so cruelly he probably didn't care about his family. Which he didn't.
collars color: Red, (Black), Yellow
Personality: Usually pretty happy, almost to the point of having guards threaten and sometimes attack him because of his joyfulness
Powers/abilities: Every couple days or so, his strength multiplies by four and he loses all sense of right or wrong. It hasn't been seen by anybody, but it's noticeable that the door is sometimes unhinged, but he's always inside.
Type of master: Surprise me
Master: Sara answell

Gaia name:Minussia
Name:Harmony (day, and the main person)/Kuroko (night)
Race:Nymph
Bio:
Harmony has been sold to the slave house. The reason was because her parents couldn't raise her ,being the 11th child in the family. Already having a hard time with 10 kids, her parents couldnt bear the idea of having another kid at home. Thats how she ended up here.
collars color:white,brown,red
Personality:
Shy and doesn't talk alot with the people that she don't know but when you are friends with her, she talks more ( if you want to talk with her, it will be better if you start the conversation first) she has a violent alter ego(Kuroko)
Powers/abilities:
can make flowers bloom, she has 2 different personallity; during the day she is Harmony, the good person and during the night she is Kuroko , the bad one. When she sings, birds and some insects comes to her
Type of master: the outside is cold but the heart is warm,strict
Appearance:
Harmony: http://nanao.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dzwbv7
Kuroko: http://nanao.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1ou3sv
Master: Aku

Gaia name: Takada Mimoto
Name:Lloyd
Bio: There isn't much to tell. Lloyd was born into slavery and has never know his parents. He always thought this was how people lived normally.
collars color: Yellow, Orange.
Personality: He is usually happy to comply with his master's wishes unless he is frightened in which case he fights back, He is actually rather childish. Sadly being a slave all his life he scares easily.
Powers/abilities: He can put up mental shield which have helped him from being broken by past masters.
Type of master: Controlling.
Master: Rayne

Gaia name: aadragonx
Name: Ren
Race: Elf
Bio: She was born and put into slavery at 3, she had one master who was abusive and cruel.
collars color: White, Brown, and Blue
Personality: Shy, quiet, depressed, trained.
Powers/abilities: Moon powered Conjouration.
Type of master: Doesn't matter
Appearance:User Image
Master

Gaia name: Zain Menloe
Name: Zain
Race: Neko
Bio: Zain never knew his parents, and as a kitten he had to fend for himself. He was chased by gangs and if he was caught he was beaten. Zain found a dagger and started fighting back, losing most of the time, but got so good with dual daggers he could easily take out ten people by himself. Zain was starving to death one day and stole some food from a diner. He was caught and beat by the owner, then sold as a slave. Zain is chained to the wall because he has a talent for escaping from cages and cells.
collars color: White, blue, orange, brown
Personality: Quiet and skeptical. Very self sacrifising. If you earn his trust, he opens up and is more talkative.
Powers/abilities: Can teleport himself, others, and objects that he touches
Type of master: Doesn't matter to me, Very nice for romance, Mean and cruel for fighting.
Appearance:
User Image
Master: ((leave blank i will fill it in))
Masters

Gaia name: ishida uryu-maruko
Name: kiisu kazamata
Race: kitsune
Bio:he wonders the lands after his parents where killed by a group of vampires.then became a mercenary for an organization that was shut down two years ago.
Wanted colors:blue,black
Personality: can be very loving and gets excited easy yet also gets mad easy hates abuse of others.
Powers/abilities:can transform into a fox form and can control and manipulate arctic elements
What you want in a slave:a fun out going person that can also be shy st times
Appearance:User ImageUser Image
Slave: Miko Shrio

Gaia name: Ninjawolf226
Name: Derek Lance
Bio: Derek found out about the Slave trade a while ago and has been trying to find a slave who needed a caring hand. Traveling from place to place, he tried to find somebody who needed a little bit of care and a good place to live.
Wanted colors: Brown Black
Personality: Caring, Funloving, Smart
Powers/abilities: He is persuasive but still kind
What you want in a slave: Somebody who needs a better place
Slave: viper

Gaia name: Doktar Hobo 2
Name: Johnathan Myhr
Bio: It was quite a shock to the public with the demon, Jonathan Myhr, made his first million dollars. In later years, the excitement died down when he got to at least fifty million. In a human lifetime, he made fifty million dollars, and is still making more.
Wanted colors: Blue, Orange
Personality: Though most are corrupted by their money, Jonathan showed no signs of it. Most would call him angry, but many, especially those close to him, call him kind. A hard shell over a soft core... like an egg.
Powers/abilities: Enhanced senses, control over lightning.
What you want in a slave: Loyalty.
Slave: Tuwa Leena

Gaia name:mrwonderful1234
Name:Bruno Coquille
Race:Human
Bio:When he was at the age of ten, one of his friends was captured and taken away to the slave prison. From then on, he's been trying to look for a slave that he thought would need his help.
Wanted colors:Black, Blue, Orange
Personality:Seems cold-hearted on the outside, but he really cares about people and his friends. He can be cruel sometimes, though.
Powers/abilities:Just your average human.
What you want in a slave:Loyalty and someone he can be friends with.
Slave: Autumn

Gaia name: Kasaisfire
Name: Sara Answell
Race: Vampire
Bio: Sara was born into a rich family 200 years ago. When she turned 21 her parents planed an arrange marriage. Sara disliked the man they picked and ended up running away. A man found her a few hours later hiding in the woods. He offered her a place to stay and she agreed. While she was a sleep he bit her turning her into a vampire. Sara lived with him for many years before they separated.
Wanted colors: Yellow, Orange, Red
Personality: Can be sweet, unless provoked can be extremely dangerous
Powers/abilities: Can fly, Gains abilities from drinking blood (shall be revealed later) She can take control of a person‘s body after drinking their blood for a short period of time.
What you want in a slave: Someone she can get a drink from and keep her company.
Slave: Desmond

Gaia name: Kagome momomiya
Name: Aku
Bio: Aku has been a demon all his life. Born in hell, he became a delivery boy. His job is to deliver packages from earth to hell, and vice versa. His job is rather dangerous, for he has many enemys..Angels of earth dislike his presence, and the demons below are jealous of his ability to be in both worlds. He enjoys his work, and is very optimistic about the things he has to do.
Wanted colors: Blue, possibly orange. He isn’t very picky though.
Personality: Aku is generally an upbeat person, or at least he comes across as rather hyper. However, when it comes to slaves he is fairly strict. It’s either his way, or no way. Not that he has never warmed up to a slave before…once he gets to know them well enough, he often times ends up treating them as more of friends than slaves.
Powers/abilities: The ability to travel from hell to earth and back. He can summon a few weapons, one of them being a sword.
What you want in a slave: Someone willing to work alongside him during his travels. A strong person willing to fight.
Slave: Harmony

Gaia name: aadragonx
Name: Rayne
Bio: She lives in her parents home, in the basement. She tries to stay away from them, nothing special happens in her life.
Wanted colors: Any
Personality: Cries easily, selfish, some what nice.
Powers/abilities: Levitation.
What you want in a slave: Doesn't matter.
Slave: Lloyd

Gaia name: SoulReaperPhoenix
Name: Kiji Reizo Yasuo
Race: Vampire
Bio: My parents were slave owners and they treated them nice I would occasionally have one as a body gaurd. My life as good the slaves my parents never revolted. I became a slave owner at the age of 50. The first slave I had was a expectional slave but sadly she died to protect me when I was about to die. I still keep her in my thoughts. I have her burried in my back yard.
Wanted colors: Red, blue, pink,white, and orange
Personality: Quiet at times,can be at shy espically with a new slave, samrt, atheltic, caring at times, loving at times, a fighter when need
Powers/abilities: Read minds, speed, strength, claws, fangs
What you want in a slave: A slave that will protect me at times. Will do work when I ask of it. Other than that I do not care.
Slave: ((leave blank i willl fill it in))
Other!

Gaia name:Hansomeslayer
Name:Angel Rivera
Race:Vampire
Bio:Angel was a USMC (United States Marine Corps)
scout/sniper for 6 years till he left the marines after he joined a secret
assassin organization and now lurks the shadows as an assassin
Personality:Shady and keeps to himself at first but is outgoing to the people he knows
Powers/abilities:None
Appearance:http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz272/m24Asniper/ShadowWarrior41.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff