Hey There 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hello 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Howdy 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
... no 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 >

User Image

XXXXωєℓcσмєXXXX

Hello guys and gals and Welcome to 'A Cursed Life'! A semi-lit Fruits Basket roleplay about a new sohmas living their lives. It won't all be pretty,
I'm sure, but hopefully it will be fun! I look forward to roleplaying with you all. ^-^

Profiles||OOC
User Image

XXXXтαвℓє σғ cσитєитsXXXX

-Welcome-
-Table of Contents-
-Rules-
-Reserve Skeleton-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Cursed Sohmas-
-Other Sohmas-
-Outsiders-
-Today it is-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-
-Open!-
User Image
XXXXяυℓєsXXXX

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴcᴇ
                                      XXXXXI am completely fine with romance. Fall in love, what do i care? I don't. I do however care what happens when they start getting nekkid. We do not need to read about them doing the dirty so when that happens, stop and request a time skip. If you go further both parties will be removed from the roleplay, this is your first and only warning. Also, Please don't instantly fall in love with someone when you meet them. You can feel attracted to them but not instantly love them. You don't know this person! They could be a murderer!

ᴛιᴍᴇ sᴋιᴘs
                                      XXXXXSpeaking of time skips, I will try to do this once a week or so. Whenever it's starting to slow down or if i just feel like it. Sorry if you are in the middle of something but if you and one other person are the only ones posting... I'd rather free people up. You can always discuss what happened and reflect on that in your next post or whatever. Feel free to PM me and request a time skip. I may or may not do it right away though.

cuʀsᴇᴅ sᴏнᴍᴀs
                                      XXXXXThey should all know each other even if it isn't very well or they don't like each other, they should know each other. I mean, think about it, they do festivals and other events together every year and most of them will live in the estate. They need to know at least a little about each other. You don't have to like everyone but you should know them!!

ᴘᴏsᴛιɴɢ
                                      XXXXXI would like at least the name of your character and a picture of them in each post. You may add quotes, lyrics or whatever else you might want but it is not required. Also, Absolutely no one sentence posts. Every post should be between six sentences and three paragraphs. A little more is okay but I don't want any of those super long posts either. Do not write a whole book each post. This is not one of those kinds of roleplays. Last but no least, Write in third person and use proper grammar, correct spelling and such. (I do understand some mistakes though)

νιᴏʟᴇɴcᴇ
                                      XXXXXWe should all know how the god can be by now. Not saying that they have to be mean but typically they are. It, actually, makes the roleplay a little more interesting when they are. Therefore, Violence is okay to an extent. I don't want anyone killing anyone else though. Also, I would like their to be some communication between the two parties about how far to go with hitting and such when it happens.

ᴀcᴛινιᴛʏ/ϙuιᴛιɴɢ
                                      XXXXXPlease try to stay active in the roleplay. I understand you all have lives and so do i.... Just try to post every few days, at least. If you go a week without posting, I will send a warning pm. If you still don't post in three days, I will remove your character and open the position...

XXXXXIf you decide to quit, Don't just leave without saying anything (please). Just send me a pm telling me you don't want to be in the profile anymore. It's not that hard.

ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇs/ʀᴇsᴇʀνᴇs
                                      XXXXXI would appreciate it if you send the reserve skeleton first but it is not necessary. It is just for this first page so if you want to send it with your profile that is fine too. The reserve will hold your place for one week then i will send you a reminder and if I don't reserve a profile or explanation in two days, The position will be opened back up.

XXXXXCursed sohmas need to act, somewhat, like their sign. The dragon doesn't have to only have traits of the dragon but it should have a few. Also, No one is perfect so if i don't see some of their flaws in the personality, other or some part of the profile they will not be accepted until you change it. Also, When you send in reserves and/or profiles... Do not leave the subject line blank. Write something funny or put the role you are applying for... or something.

ɴᴇᴡ ʀuʟᴇs
                                      XXXXXI think I have included everything so hopefully this won't be necessary but just in case... I reserve the right to change rules. I will try to put some kind of notice somewhere or send a PM to everyone if I do change something. The new rule will also be in red for the first week then change to the normal gray.
User Image

XXXXяєsєяvє sкєℓєтσиXXXX

[size=10][imgleft]100x100 icon[/imgleft][color=white]XXXX[/color][size=12][color=color1]『[color=color2][b]Full Name[/b][/color] 』[/color][/size]

[color=white]X[/color][color=color1]↳[/color] [color=color2]Age[/color]
[color=white]X[/color][color=color1]↳[/color] [color=color2]Gender[/color]
[color=white]X[/color][color=color1]↳[/color] [color=color2]Role[/color]
[color=white]X[/color][color=color1]↳[/color] [color=color2]Username[/color][/size]
User Image

XXXXρяσғιℓє sкєℓєтσиXXXX

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=13][b][color=color1]THE BASICS[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=10][color=gray][b]Name[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Nickname[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Birthday[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Age[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Height[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Sex[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Sexual Orientation[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Occupation[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Zodiac Animal[/b]||[/color][color=color2]Only for the cursed sohmas. Delete if not cursed. [/color]

[align=center][size=13][b][color=color1]A LITTLE DEEPER[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[color=gray][b]Personality[/b]||[/color][color=color2]1 to 2 paragraphs[/color]

[color=gray][b]Short Biography[/b]||[/color][color=color2]1 to 2 paragraphs[/color]

[color=gray][b]Likes[/b]||[/color][color=color2]Only need a few[/color]
[color=gray][b]Hates[/b]||[/color][color=color2]Only need a few[/color]
[color=gray][b]Hobbies[/b]||[/color][color=color2]Only need a few[/color]

[align=center][size=13][b][color=color1]JUST HOW I FEEL[/color][/b][/size][/align]
(Fill in what you can/add who you need to.)
[color=gray][b]God[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Rat[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Ox[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Tiger[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Rabbit[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Dragon[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Snake[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Horse[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Ram[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Monkey[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Rooster[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Dog[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color]
[color=gray][b]Boar[/b||[/color][color=color2][/color]

[align=center][size=13][b][color=color1]PULLING MY STRINGS[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[color=gray][b]Username[/b]||[/color][color=color2][/color][/size]
User Image

XXXXcυяsє∂ sσнмαsXXXX

User ImageXXXXSayuri Lynn Sohma

X Twenty One
                                    X Female
                                    X Ram
                                    X Rainbowflavoredkiwi

User ImageXXXXNicholas Sohma

X Male
                                    X Monkey
                                    X Yamimon
User Image

XXXXσтнєя sσнмαsXXXX

(For sohmas that aren't cursed or sohma employees)
User Image

XXXXσυтsι∂єяsXXXX

User Image

XXXXтσ∂αч ιт ιs...XXXX

[UPDATED 3/21/2016]
                                      XXXXXX It is a Satuday, around noon. There is no school today so the younger sohmas may be free to sleep in or go out with friends. It is warm and sunny outside with wisps of clouds moving across the sky. It may or may not rain tonight.
    User Image

XXXXяєsєяvє∂XXXX
    User Image

XXXXяєsєяvє∂XXXX
    User Image

XXXXяєsєяvє∂XXXX
    User Image

XXXXσρєи!!!XXXX
    XxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSayuri Lynn Sohma
    The Lazy Ram

User Image

ℓσcαтισи || Pond near the front entrance
                                          ωιтн || No One
                                          ғєєℓιиɢ || Bored> Angry
                                          ωєαяιиɢ || Teal shirt that hangs off her shoulders with a
                                          black tanktop under and jean capris. Her feet are bare.

συт σғ cσσкιєs || ...

XXXIt was not uncommon for the ram to sleep until noon or one... sometimes even later. Today, however, she had actually woken up at nine-thirty by herself. The maids had been quite surprised when she strolled out of her room, dressed and ready for the day, at ten this morning. Not that she had anything to do. Sayuri was still unemployed. She had gotten a few jobs after graduating high school but nothing ever stuck. Not that it bothered her anyway, though. Working was so boring, Laying around and napping was much more fun. There were those that believed it would be good for her but she disagreed.

XXXThe pale haired female sat in the soft grass near the front entrance pond, her violet eyes staring into the clear blue water. What should she do today? Perhaps she should just go back inside and lay about. Get into the maids' way as they try to clean. Or perhaps she would leave the comfort of home to venture out to the bookstore today. She could pick up some job applications while she was out. Her pearly whites bit down on her bottom lip gently as she struggled to decide if it would be worth it. On the one hand, She could get a new book but on the other, she would have to talk to.. 'eh.. people'. Maybe she could persuade one of the other sohmas to go out with her. Who though? She hadn't run into any of them today. What if they all left on some family outing and forgot to invite her? Or what if they just didn't want her to come?! 'Well I didn't want to go anyway.' She thought shaking her head angrily as though because she thought it, It was true.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Ruthless Combatant

User Image Nicholas Sohma
    -With: Sayuri
    -Feeling: Excited
    -OOC: I really should go to bed.

"Ah, perfect!" Nicholas smiled to himself in the mirror. After what felt like forever, the 18 year old had finally torn himself away from admiring his reflection in the bathroom mirror. Nicholas had a bit of a habit of taking too long in front of any reflective surface, especially if it was a mirror. That 'bad' habit of his lead to the family pestering him to hurry up, which always lead to Nicholas replying with, "Perfection takes time. Don't you know that?" And that usually resulted in Nicholas being 'evicted' from the room prematurely.

But today was different for Nicholas. There was no school today, which meant that he could take up as much time as he wanted. Sure, the maids pestered him a bit, but that was never for long. After styling his hair just right for the umpteenth time, Nicholas grabbed his black jacket and put it on over his white T-shirt. He didn't bother to zip it up since he had overheard from one of the maids that the weather was delightful and warm. Once he was all ready to go out, he opened the door, peeking his head out to see if he could find anyone in the immediate area that he could talk to. After all, when Nicholas spends as much time as he does making himself look better than he already is, it always makes him eager to strike up a conversation. He strolled around the grounds for a while, hoping to see someone that wasn't a maid and lo and behold, he spotted someone very familiar. Nicholas narrowed his eyes for a moment under a nearby tree as he suddenly recognized his cousin hanging out near the pond. He couldn't help but grin as he walked over to Sayuri and yelled, "Hey there, sleepyhead!"

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff