Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

The year is 2030. This Roleplay takes place in new Racoon City, a much larger version of Racoon City.
The streets of Racoon City have been save for the last 21 years thanks to the efforts of Chris And Sheva in Africa,
But it seems like they have jus vanished from the face of the earth.

Dr Rapesh Punjab has been working on a new Virus in secret for Umbrella, The Q-Virus one of the most deadly,
That completes the transformation within seconds. After Umbrella cheats him he threatens to tell the world about this new 'Virus'
so he is called but not before he releashes the virus upon Racoon City.
Within Minutes the streets are crawling full of Zombies, only a select few with the genetics able to combat the disease have survived.
All the survivors are either in the Hospital or Mall, But after hearing the goverment has decided to wipe out Racoon City once and for all
What will our survivors do? Can they make it out in time? Will old friends show up to save the day? And what will happen during the events
of 7 Zombies, 1 Bullet....
User Image

RULES!

1. First and foremost obey Gaia ToS, they are gods around here and have smiting powers. We don’t like to tick them off.
2. I hold the power in this roleplay so listen to me.
3. No Autohitting, GM, or PP. You can hint you hit the person but it’s really up to them if they got hit or not. Also everyone can be hit, even cannons. Keep this in mind.
4. This is to be a Semi-lit+ roleplay. For those of you who don’t understand that means at least of post with 4-5 lines of text. Every character has emotion, back story and senses that drive them, built upon your character by adding these things to each post.
5. I understand that font, writers block, and the fact that sometimes you are just stuck plays a lot into it. I don't expect everyone to be monster posters. Some are, and some are not. Remember, it will always be QUALITY over Quantity.
6. There will be no personal problem flying around here, if you are really mad at someone take it to a PM.
7. Romance isn’t really an issue here but kept it on toned down and hint about what happened. Also our characters will be fighting for their lives here; I doubt they’ll have time to do much except survive.
8. If you are told to leave then you will leave.
9. Because of the mature setting of this Role-play cussing is allowed but please keep it tasteful.
10. Rules are subject to change. .
11. No more virus carriers without supreme approval from me. And on that note no ‘immortal’ characters. Even main characters gets their a** pwned remember that! Characters can die, and you can always make another one.
12. No smoking Herbs. They are a used to treat wounds by applying them directly to the injury.
13. The cannon hold a lot more influence then made-up purely because they are all experienced. They are elite, something not to be worshiped but please give them the respect they deserve. Cannons are available to Play later in the Roleplay.
14. Characters start either in the Mall or Hospital.
15: Characters will find weapons along the way, but I don't expect someone to find a Rocket Launcher inside a Car on page 2 ^^
16: Zombies are Non-playable Characters so Either you or me can act as them, They are Zombies = Slow,dumb, easy to blow up ^^.
CHARACTER SKELETON!

Quote:

Gaia Username:
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Weapons: (If any)
Starting place:
Other :

User Image
User Image

Made-up Characters:

Gaia Username: Nsoras
Name: Sora Lamore
Appearence:Sora
Bio: Sora is the daughter of Steven Lamore, a scientist who works for Umbrella Corp.
he has been missing for two weeks, but no-one know anything of his whereabouts.
Sora has been searching for two weeks now yet she has found nothing.
Her D.n.a is special hence why the virus has not affected her, when she was a girl her father injected her with something, that could hold the cure for the new virus.
She has access to most Umbrella facilaties and weapons, during the outbreak she was in the Mall.
Personality: Brash, quick-thinker, Fighter, Brave
Weapons: Handgun, 15 Bullets. Backpack (4 slots)
Starting place: Mall
Other : Good hand-to-Hand fighter

Gaia Username: Nsoras
Name: Luca Trask
Appearence:Luca
Bio: Luca is like an Anti-Hero, his has troubles with his family so he acts up but even though he is a straight A Student, His lonesome attitude means he rarely makes friends, one of his class mates is Sora who is his friend, because he likes that she is as secretive as him, he hasn't seen her for 2 weeks.
During the outbreak, his Mother had taken him shopping, he knows whats happening from the telly which Sora missed.
Personality: Lonesome, Timid, Almost afraid, Smart
Weapons: First-Aid, Backpack(4 Slots)
Starting place: Mall
Other : Luca always carries a Laptop with him.

Cannons:

Chris Redfield
Jill valentine
Claire Redfield
Leon S. Kennedy
Carlos Oliveira
Sheva Alomar

Pm if you wante to be another Cannon, these are available later in the Roleplay.
X Reserved
X Reserved
X Reserved!

Open to profiles!
User ImageUser Image
♪ Everybody’s always talking at me ♪

I ♥ Zac Efron
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
Telly Monitor: We bring you this Major News! It seems another Outbreak of the Virus has occured! The police advise Everyone to take shelter until we recieve more News about What is going on.

Broadcast Ended..

Sora dropped her cup in the bin, She looked around the mall was empty.
Just a few faces, she sighed and carried on walking her bags were weighing her down, This was the first time she wasn't looking for her father for two weeks.
Her friends had asked her go shopping, "Some friends" she muttered to herself as they hadn't showed up yet.
Looking at her watch she tapped it "Whats taking them" She asked herself.
She turned around and felt someone grab her shoulders, "Boo" Her friend smiled at her.
She moved out of the way "Took you long enough" she sulked as they both walked into a shop together.

|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|

♪Everybody’s trying get in my head♪

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas