Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, I'm not good at "Pretty Posts" but hell I can try yeah?
I'm Pineapple! Or Apple, Pen Whichever XD Hello ~wave~

A little about me!
I'm over 25+, and I'm pretty much a fandom role-player, but I do have cravings for original plots every now and then. I work about four days a week and do pretty much nothing the others, I have Autism and Autism PDA and watch nothing but movies, TV, video games, and write stories. Now because I'm disabled most of My OC's are as well, but however I do have a few that aren't. If you're uncomfortable with that, Let me know, I'm not going to put you through something that makes you feel uncomfortable! Okay, So on to the rules then the cravings

limits/rules:
1. Please No M// It's not my cup of tea, and It will never be I don't know why but yeah.
2. I do not do any type of "Play humiliation." Tried it, can't do it. Sorry.
3. I only Roleplay in Discord and Emails! In that order, I've tried threads, I actually have three started, but My role players left me when they made the thread so NO MORE TREADS.
4.If you have a plot other than the ones I have Let me hear them! We can work something out between the two or I might like ours better!
5. Please be over the age of 20+.
6. tell me that you are going to ditch maybe we can save the role play, I do have Autism PDA So that means I will loose interest suddenly and out of the blue. So I get ditching in the middle of the RP with no warning, but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING Don't make me send you a starter, then you ditch! I will come back to the RP eventually, I promise! I will get the urge to RP and pick it up RIGHT where we left off. Just commutate with me, bug me. I'll answer!
7.I'm open to Idea's don't be afraid to pitch!
8. Limits My limits are yours and Gaia's xD
9. Lastly, Doubling is a must

ANYWAY! on to Cravings! I do not mind AU's If you have one in mind let me know! Or crossovers!

Craving in the spoiler: Bold
Strike through in the spoiler: Currently RPing with someome

These will be in Alphabetical order

Anime:

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji:

Claude:
The spider Butler. Set in the present Claude had gotten injured due to a recent fight with another demon name Alfred, This demon has had it out for him for a while, wanted to make his life miserable, After the fight Claude has chosen to lay in the park where he was found and brought to OC's apartment/house. From there, They started a life together and even a contract between demon and human, however, the happier the two had gotten and the closer they seem, Alfred got angrier and angrier, he was going to take this soul from him, Kill OC in front of his eyes.

Plot with me as well, I'd love to make new plots!

Bleach:

Renji:
Chad:
Kenpachi: Heckin Crave!!
Ukitake:
Urahara:
Ichigo:
Grimmjow:
Yumichika:
Ikkaku:

Plot one: (Renji, Kenpachi, Ukitake, Chad, Yumichika, Ikkaku)
OC was there when Rukia was taken. She wanted to stop them. She wanted to help. It filled her wildly with concern. There she had decided to help Ichigo and the others get her back. She might die, but she could be great in the this little war. She could help with Urahara's help. She wasn't going to let the others die while she was alive. That was for sure.

Plot Two: (Only for Renji, Kenpachi, Yumichika,Ikkaku and Ukitake Right now)
It all started when she started seeing the local ghosts at a young age. She hated it too. They all bugged her a lot. She wanted to help them all, but some were just plan rude and disgusting. As this ability progressed she met with Ichigo and the others. This was something she needed. Her own family gone. She needed to socialize. After a few years, she had found a man fighting what looked to be a huge monster. She had to help!

Plot Three: (Kenpachi, Ukitake, and Renji)
after getting in between a Hollow fight. After being saved by Someone, They decided to bring her back to Soul Society to heal, but things get more complicated the longer She stay there, People get angry. Love flies, Something tells me, She wont stay much longer alive.

Plot Four: (All who have Zanpakuto spirits)
She ever since she was small, could always see this spirit they always called themselves a Zanpakuto and as long as she could remember she felt like they were an imaginary friend Knowing their name, They always bothered her, helped her through life. and recently, (Insert Zanpakuto name), has been more active in her life, keeping her on her toes as she worked her way through life with her best friend Orihime(Or your OC).

She had no idea that knowing and seeing A Soul Reapers Zanpakuto, making Zanpakuto's handler, her Soulmate.

Blue Exorcist:

Mephisto:
Amaimon:
Amaimon and Mephisto: Crave
My OC is a student at Cram studying to become a power meister like her family before her(Mother and father both tamers and died fighting) She with the combined power of her parents is able to summon ether Mephisto or Amaimon, depending on who she is paired with. Hell, She can be paired with both and summon both of them
!

The Devil is a Part-timer:

Satan/Sadao:
Alciel/Ashiya:
I do not have a plot for this, Maybe something Like Chiho?

gotta rewatch it

Fruits Basket:

Akito(boy):
Ayame:
Kyo:
Shigure:

I will be writing the plots soon! Gotta rewatch it!

My Hero Academia:

Okay! This is still new to me, so bear with me on this. I am however on season five. Students will be aged up! No exceptions.

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic:
Plot one:
She, for the longest time was alone. Spending her days by the ocean trying to make ends meat just to get by in the week. She had no family, No one to tell her right and wrong, until a seal like man came across her. Selkie. This man was a god sent. He took her under his wing and raised the woman while he worked as a pro-hero. As time had gone by and she was ready to swim out on her own. She had gotten a job at the local aquarium.

She worked hard playing with kids, the dolphins and fish. It was a dream come true. She was a literal mermaid for hire. for months she saved up and for months she finally was able to live on her own. That's when they showed up. A class from U-A had chosen the aquarium to have a night relaxing day at. Two teachers had to go with. Aizawa and Yamada.

Her quirk allowed her to breath and watch these children and adults as they around the corner. What she didn't expect was those beautiful green eyes they stared back at her with wonder, the bright yellow hair up with what looked like too much hair gel.

Ever since that day they had both been on each others mind. Damn they should of gotten each others names...(Can be used for another teacher as well)

Plot 2:OC is Blood and Bone Healer Hero, and her little brother has just slammed into someone, spilling milk all over him and running off without even an apology.

Present Mic is on the floor, soaked in milk, and completely over taken by the girl with the tattoos around her body.

Plot Three: She was his songbird. He was her world. He had everything planned to propose. Kept his jacket at her apartment, the ring inside the pocket for their date that night, However fate had another plan. During a battle against a villain, he was hit by their quirk. Knocked out cold, and taken to the hospital, She visited everyday for a week until he woke up. Vase in hands behind everyone as he remembered them one by one, until they made way for her. "A listener!" He made her smile. "What's your name?" The vase shattered.

It's been two months, she thought she could waste time with Jeaniest. Her brother. That's when she found him with another. A new girlfriend. nothing broke her heart more than to see him happy with another. How was she going to get him back?

Toshinori Yagi/All Might:
OC had been dating Toshinori for a long time, She loved him and vise versa, but being quirkless, she hated being underestimated by a society filled with super-powered people. She always believed in doing the right thing. This landed her in hot water and made Toshinori believe she is dead, causing him to work harder and with all his might to save everyone. Now back in town and better than ever, She applies to be a teacher at UA for English studies and was accepted within days by the principal. Now finding him once more.

Tamaki amajiki:

Kugo Sakamata:
Yes, This is the same as Present Mic but different quirk Lol

She, for the longest time, was alone. Spending her days by the ocean trying to make ends meet just to get by in the week. She had no family, No one to tell her right and wrong, until a seal-like man came across her. Selkie. This man was a god sent. He took her under his wing and raised the woman while he worked as a pro-hero. As time had gone by and she was ready to swim out on her own. She had gotten a job at the local aquarium.

She worked hard playing with kids, the dolphins, and fish. It was a dream come true. She was a literal mermaid for hire. for months she saved up and for months she finally was able to live on her own. That's when they showed up. A class from U-A had chosen the aquarium to have a night relaxing day at. Two teachers had to go with. Aizawa and Yamada.

Her quirk allowed her to breathe and watch these children and adults as they were around the corner. What she didn't expect were those beautiful green eyes they stared back at her with wonder, the bright yellow hair up with what looked like too much hair gel.

Ever since that day they had both been on each other's minds. Damn, they should have gotten each other's names...

Hunter X Hunter:

Hisoka:Crave

A long night at work. She just wanted to go home, pop some popcorn, sit on her couch and watch HXH. Was that too much to ask? Just wanted to see and hear her comfortable character. Hisoka. Odd choice, but he could make her smile even on the worst days of her life. She got sick. Hisoka. She was fired? Hisoka. She was told by a friend that they never wanted to see her again? Hisoka.

Weird right? A killer magician. That night seemed the worst, after getting the new job, and as stressful as it was now, she just wanted to snuggle a pillow. Getting home was a different story, It was getting ready to storm. Luckily, she did get home in time before the rain. She kicked her shoes off, dressed in her bed/lounge clothes, turning on the TV. Too lazy to even cook the popcorn she had planned.

As the night went on and HxH playing in the background, she fell asleep only to dream of a Nen user bringing her into their world. Well,... It was a dream, right? Why did it feel real? Slowly and as the "dream" went for a few weeks. She was forgetting her past, and becoming a character of her own, with nen abilities.

They seemed to tell her the Past and future of the person she touched like it was Something she...watched before. Oddly enough she knew everyone too, by name.

Will she figure out who she is? Why she got there? How? and Why does Hisoka want her to tell his future so badly? Why does he keep her around?

Seven Deadly Sins:

Meliodas:
King:
Gowther:
ban:

Ouran High:

Tamaki:
A girl from America about the same age as Tamaki, She is a pale and frail-looking woman, She also happened to be Haruhi's cousin. It wasn't a shock that she showed up at her uncle's, she had to get on the Ootori hospital's cancer list. She was happy to be in Japan though, it was on her bucket list to see the sights one last time, but something changed in her once her Cousin came home from shopping angry. These men, she knew nothing about except from her uncle telling her some stuff here and there. it was obvious that she was sick, her eyes baggy but, she still looked strong and healthy as well. It wasn't a surprise that Tamaki had taking a liking to her, She wasn't too happy, but yet she could smile in all the heartbreak in her life. Kyoya had found out her little secret, she hid it well, but nothing was too hard to find to him. He told the club, now it was time to make her smile, and finally make her top priority on the Hospital's list.

Plot two:

Any Host/Kasanoda:
OC was just a young girl when she was diagnosed; Seizures, and some that could really hurt her. She could never tell when they come. So her friends told her about service dogs, how they helped. She took it full force and found the right puppy, and raised it. She trained the dog every day, making the dog so smart. She felt finally safe enough to move away from her family. She decided Japan was the best place. She always wanted to meet her second cousin, Haruhi, and her father. She moved right next to her family and loved the sights. One day she decided that training her dog outside would be best, She took notice after a few minutes, a limo pulling up. Who was that? ~With Ritsu Kasanoda~ She meets him at a local store as a clerk gives her a hard time over her dog.

Takashi:Mori/ OC :

She had been a maid for the Morinozuka and Huninozuka for about two years. She knew when Mitsukuni was upset or Takashi was in pain from taking it out upon himself to hard during training, so she'd help him the best she can. It was a mystery on how she did it, but she does. What they didn't know is her last name. They always called her by her first name. How will they react, when they catch her on an off day from the compound at Haruhi's house? and why was she in her nightwear?

OnePiece:
Luffy:
Lorelei is the princess of the fable All Blue, A mermaid with abilities that could save or drag a ship underwater for the rest of its days. She has known Luffy since they were little, they spent days, months, and years together. Luffy, one day, found out what she was when they hit the age of ten and he had to be saved from the sea. Her father had forced an arranged marriage on the two. No Human was to know what she or her family was. It was either this or death and She wouldn't allow Luffy to die.

They stayed with this conviction and soon grew to love one another. It had become a lot on the two when her family decided it was time to go back to her home island. Lorelei and her family set off back home to the small island on the Grand Line. Before leaving, She had told Luffy everything he needed to call her if he need help with his quest, Just a simple song and she was there ready to tear anything down for her King of the Pirates.

Sanji:
His is pretty much the same as Luffy's Except that she is just Luffy's friend. Her father took pity on the group and let it be. He trusted Luffy enough to keep the secret.

Brook:
Same plot but Brook calls her and is a old friend!

Usopp:
We can use the same plot or come up with something else! <3

Tsu'Tey:
OC Na'vi/OC Human:

Plot:
Years after the war, more Sky people showed, however among them is Dr. Shaun Merwillow. A Scientist that has taken a new level to experiment. My OC is one of those experiments. She is Jake's younger sister, the littlest of the family. Now at the age of 28. She looks human however Dr. Merwillow wanted a human able to breathe and connect with the animals on Pandora to study the wildlife, without a connection to an Avatar body. He has plans for this planet. Plans on taking apart the Na'vi People, trying to see what makes them tick. Same with all the species. However, he needs more than just one. he needs more. Experimenting is his life. She has other ideas, She connected with her brother and maybe even found love with one of the Na'vi.

Beetlejuice:
(1988.)

Beetlejuice:

When she finally decided to move. She didn't think of anything when she picked the smallest town she could find. Winter River, Connecticut. The house belonging to Deetz was finally up for sale, and she had snatched it. She was so ready for this and with one big breath, she had finally made it there. She never knew what had happened there. Talking with Lydia seemed like she was reluctant to leave, however, Lydia did warn her about some spooks in the house. Some of them are evil and not ready to leave. After about a month of nothing but moving in, She had finally enough time to just relax. Too bad life had other plans. Beetlejuice is now being back into play looking for his lost bride Lydia only to find, the new move into the home. Well, she was very easy on the eyes maybe this could work. Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Because, This is her life now. Why won't she just SAY HIS NAME!

Bioshock:

OC's Only:
Big Daddy OC:

I do not have a plot, Maybe following the first game, or something along the lines of getting trapped there.

Books:

A Spider's Mate Trilogy: Crave

Could take over from the main Character or add a new ones OC's would be awesome too!

Duskwalker Brides:

Duskwalker Brides:
[spoiler]I am sooo willing to do this! If you have read this series let me know![spoiler/]

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:

Willy Wonka:

I was thinking of following the movie, Like instead of Grandpa George Charlie's older sister.

Fandom Crossovers:

If there is no spoiler tab it has no plot.

Fallout-Undertale:
It's been 200 years since the fall of America, and the bombs fell upon the major cities and effected the lands. Most humans before the war are ghouls, Humans are violent and over weary of EVERYTHING, Currency are now bottle caps. One little boy found his way into a local mountain and met the monsters. He stayed for months in the warmth of Love, companionship, compassion, foreign things for most, but it's what this boy had found and recused from the mountain. This is where the story begins, Frisk has a sister, This sister searched high and low for the boy. Even got a companion to help her after paying about 200 caps to the said companion. (This could be your OC) Now free and ready to start a new life, the monsters were warned about humanity and its downfall. The mutants that ruled America. Now Frisk and the monsters set out to find Frisk's sister.
(Frisk can be a Boy if you want to!)

One Piece/HunterXHunter:

Ouran High/My Hero Academia:

Bleach/Blue Exorcist:

DC:

Waylon Jones A.K.A Killer Croc X OC
(I can Play Batman, Joker, Harley, Deadshot, and Diablo)

She didn't know what to expect from her internship at Arkham Asylum, but regardless, she was exciting to begin working with the fascinating and disturbed minds of the prisoners residing there. But she never expected to get caught up with one of the more dangerous residents there, Killer Croc, nor did she ever expect for him to find her equally fascinating.

Detroit:Become Human:

Daniel:
There is a lot that can go with this android. My OC saving him from the scraps, to taking him in from the Philips.

Jerry:
Just look at that face! Oh my goodness. XD
I was thinking of the Jerrys, they run from getting captured and my OC loved that old park and when the last Jerry had escaped and found her house, she decided to take him in. (This is just a very short summary about the plot, I can give you the whole thing if PM'd)

Ralph:
I don't know. plot with me.<3

Fallout 4:

John Hancock:
It was just a game that she played nights after work, having fun. Raiding Raiders, taking down Feral Ghouls, with her favorite, Companion, Hancock, but one night that all changed, After having a fight with her now EX, She walked into her living room to see a man dressed in a long red coat, John Hancock, non-ghoulish. They were at each other throats for about a week, until they started feeling more for each other, then Hancock disappeared back into the game. Leaving Her devastated. A week pasted her time, but a year in the Commonwealth, and she had fallen asleep, only to awaken from a Cryo Pod, with another, A male named Nate, A sole survivor, who lost his son and wife. She had been drawn into the game! She had to find Hancock. This was her goal.

Nick Valentine:
Nick, was the only one who had her heart in the entire commonwealth, She had felt like that ever since she had met the Synth two years back. She never talked to him, but always admired him from afar, watched him, but she was torn from him. See, The man she was married too, had already, 'Claimed' her, but to him, claim; was always make his mark on her, this week was his choice of bruises. Large and Small alike, Will Nick get involved one night hearing her whimper and cry on the floor at the dugout? Will he save her from the man she feared most?

Harry Potter:

Severus Snape:
Being a muggle in a wizarding world is hard already. However, being the muggle owned by Severus Snape was a bit harder. See, She had been sold into the wizarding black market, as a slave. The order of the phoenix had taken it upon their hands to save what they could at least get their hands on. She was the only one left, and Snape being the second-hand man to Voldemort, was able to take her. She now believed; she was the Slave to him, living at Hogwarts. Making friends, with the twins, keeping tabs on Slytherins for Snape. What she didn't expect was falling for her master.

Horror Movies Classics:

It:
She wanted Quiet. She wanted to just get away from her ex. Her old life was nothing but Hell. She did what any sane girl would do. She left the jerk and moved to the small town of Derry. She had a bad feeling about the people but, she could care less, a bad feeling is better than her old life. After about a week in the town, she started seeing things. First it was this red balloon just floating in the air. Another week later, a clown. It seemed that only she could see him. What was going on? What the hell?!

Leprechaun :
The Leprechaun, Lubdan, left the US and headed back to Ireland. He felt this would keep his gold safe and away from the world, but it was lonely too lonely, but wait, He could hear someone humming. Who could it be? A couple of miles away, A girl from the US, rented a house in, Dublin, Ireland. She had to get away from everyone. They just kept bugging her about the money she didn't have at the time. All she wanted was rest, just some Peace. Will she get that, when Lubdan, dubs her as his bride?

Chucky:
Not long after the fiasco with the Barkley's, and the last family is known to have the Cursed Doll, Chucky finds himself in the arms of another woman, and just like Nica, she has no use of her legs. She happened to be under 23 and sweet as can be, but how did she come across that doll. Why won't she leave the house without him? After about a week and a half, everything was fine until a man came into her life, and Chucky doesn't like it. Not one bit. Neither did the girl the man was with.

Maybe mixing the two as well, Like Chucky and Pennywise, Lep and Chucky, Penny and Lep. It would be a blood drama bath!

Left 4 Dead:

Hunter:
Surviving for almost a year, since the green flu had hit. She roamed from Florida to Louisiana, Some by car, and the rest just by walking. It had been a while since she had seen even one special infected. Nothing really coming across her. She had heard about them, however, from helpful notes upon the walls of safe houses she had come across. For the last five miles, a storm hit, Only lightning lighting her way for the last couple hundred feet to a safe house. That's when she heard it. The low growling, and Prusten of two beings following her, hunting her. This might be the last of her. She could hear them hitting the safe room doors through the night completely angry they couldn't eat her.

When morning came and traveling again with the nice sunshine brightly lighting the earth, She came across the biggest hunter she has seen so far. The power and muscles displayed as he tore into a common infected's body. He seemed to look up at her now, forgetting his meal, that's when she could hear it. The other two... Behind her. Crap. After a battle of power and her fear flowing through her as he killed and ate the other hunters, She ran for it, leaving the monster behind, The hunter taking a liking to her, followed her, protected her, kept her sane through the nights. One night after being captured by humans, the two find themselves in a prison-like place. The hunter had been a test subject for them and had escaped, They had to get out before one of them are killed, Or the others killed at their stupidity with the other special infected they kept. When however they do escape, They are hunted by the group. They want their subject back.

Marvel:

thor:
Thunder was her weakness. It was something at often got her in trouble with building owners around New York. She'd always hide where ever she was and stay until it was over. for example, this time. She had chosen Stark's building. Her hands over her ears and eyes closed all while she sat in the lobby. It came to the attention of Tony and Nat.

Concocting a plan. Tony started researching her, and got her file. This woman was too perfect for their little plan. A scholar in Norse mythology and the other gods. Sending an email, He hired her on the spot. The plan? Thor assistant. This was going to be fun.

Bruce Banner:
Being a simple woman, she didn't think her trip to New York from Florida was all that bad. Until she felt the ground shake, the skies opening up, aliens falling...No. Flying down to earth tearing buildings, people, monuments apart. She stood frozen in place. Nothing had fired in her brain to tell her to move when this whale-like creature barreled her way. All she could do was look in horror, before closing her eyes waiting for the immense pain that would be bestowed on her, but it never happened. She opened her eyes, they landed on the man that single-handedly stopped the alien from crushing her. Hulk. Hulk turned to her, green eyes staring down at her. "Thank you." She quickly said as a few tears fell. Hulk could tell she meant it and didn't seem scared. He reached a bit to her, just as she slowly did the same. A connection formed, This made him smile before hearing gunfire like no human weapons, turning and roared Hulk, leaped out into the battlefield once more Leaving her, They both wanted to meet again.(I was thinking adding Loki into the plot as the villain against the two, or around Ragnarok, PM me for more details on this one. If Ragnarok.)

Captain America:
Fourth of July, She spent it with her family normally, but this year, her mother and father decided to go on their own. She didn't mind, she had the money saved up to travel to New York and see the fireworks there. Upon arriving and checking into her hotel, she didn't take notice of a certain Super Soldier, seeming surrounded by people. (Mostly the avengers.) She also didn't take notice, that the super-soldier saw her walk in. He wanted to meet the woman, however she had disappeared with a few people in the elevator. Later that night, in the fourth festival. Steve Rogers and the avengers huddled on stage, captain America giving a speech about freedom and of course at the end the fireworks started, everyone cheering, but her on the other hand, stood and watched in awe, at the display, and Steve took notice once more, he had to meet her this time.

Rick and Morty:

Rick:
Seeing that a new neighbor moved in next door, Morty decided to introduce himself to the woman, offering to help with moving in, just to get to know her. The pubescent grand-kid of his, He had disappeared long enough. Rick decided to see what that pubescent kid was doing, He had to go to the citadel for ****s sake. That's when he met her. The newest thorn in his side, It seemed the neighbor was bright, friendly, a bit of a nerd, everything he hated. She also seemed to pause in sentience take deep breaths before talking again. He tried to get his Morty to leave this woman by herself, but he decided something different entirely. He stole her brush ran tests on a strand of hair, and found out about her heart condition. Nothing like crappy heart valves and a cancerous tumor sitting within the heart. God damn it. Morty would never forgive himself if the woman died and he knew about it. Welp, new adventure, still in the Citadel, time to get riggity riggity wrecked son!

Transformers:

BumbleBee:
She has been away from her father and sister, for six years. She was with her second cousin Sam and his parents. They were amazing to her. After the adventurer with them and bumblebee, She had to move, back to her family real family, in Texas, She had fallen for bee when she was with her cousin, but now five years later, she stayed at home, on the computer, trying to find her Bumblebee again, but a miracle happened her father had bought a truck everyone was against, just like her father she was all for it. Maybe it was Autobot, and if so, he could lead her to her bee.

Ironhide:
Barricade:
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker:
Evac(From the ride in Universal) :
Crosshairs:
Samantha is Sam's Sister, She had gotten straight A's just for a car that both her and her twin could get together. She knew she would fall in love with it just like she always does, when she saw something she loved. Samantha didn't know she was going to fall in love with a alien robot who disguised himself as her vehicle.

This plot pretty much follows the movies

Undertale:

Papyrus/Sans:
(I can play both Sans and Paps, I prefer to play Sans out of the two,)

Plot:
Two years after the fall of the barrier separating the Underground from the surface world, monsters have struggled to find their place within society. With racism and backwards politics running rampant, fairness isn’t exactly a commonplace thing if you’re anything but human. Still, many monsters, and humans, retain HOPE, and DETERMINATION to make a difference. Even for her, like many humans, just wish for monsters to have the same rights that everyone else does. But being a Bigger girl and receiving backlash for her beliefs inequality has left her quieter, not wanting to do much in terms of acting out that gains attention.

But ‘kindness can make all the difference,’ so she chooses to do what she can by showing kindness and treating everyone like the person they are. In her hope to make a change, she winds up making friends with two certain skeletons, as well. With what feels like the world against them, this group of friends that’s more like family has to try and figure out where the true threat lies...

Plot Two:
It's been three years after the barrier had broken. Everyone settled in, making human and monster friends. A young girl about 23, kinda chubby had made friends with Undyne. She's a shy, yet outgoing girl. However, she had some processing issues and was told a Service Dog would be best. She had become best friends with Alphys as well. Every Monday, she goes out with her father and play's on his 8-ball pool team. They happened to be a Grillby's this week, and this week Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, and Sans decided to hang out there. They talked for a while after her match, making friends with Papyrus and Sans. Little did they know KAM members were watching, (Kill All Monsters) and they didn't like the fact that the girl was talking to them.

Mettaton:
OC has always had heart problems and Her mute vocal chords have made it impossible to achieve Her dreams. But that doesn't stop Her from aspiring to be a songwriter, Mettaton had recently put out a contest, The best written song will be featured and sung by Mettaton himself, and a internship as a songwriter alongside the Robot monster, for a few weeks, little did she know that she had won this contest; and she couldn't help overtime just see how special every monster is in their own way. Even her Neighbors, two skeletal brothers.

Grillby:
It's been three years after the barrier had broken. Everyone settled in, making human and monster friends. A young girl about 23, kinda chubby had made friends with Undyne. She's a shy, yet outgoing girl. However, she had some processing issues and was told a Service Dog would be best. She had become best friends with Alphys as well. Every Monday, she goes out with her father and play's on his 8-ball pool team. They happened to be a grillby's this week, and this week Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, and Sans decided to hang out there. They talked for a while after her match, making friends with everyone. Little did they know KAM members were watching, (Kill All Monsters) and they didn't like the fact that the girl was talking to them.

Plot can be edited for Grillby and Metta.

Now it really depends on how we decide this, but I was hoping that it was the two brothers with my OC then I double for you, unless you just want to play the two brothers.

When Mount Ebbot's barrier was broken; monsters tried to live among the humans. This only this scared the humans, most of them at least. They decided to induce fear and make them slaves, this went on for a year, OC had decided to move to Ebbot city, She needed a new life, When she had moved it seemed that her mother had bought her two monsters of her own to at least fit in. This made her very angry. She hated the fact they used monsters this way, but her mother wouldn't back down. So when she arrived at the house, there stood two skeletons, those must be the monsters her mother had bought, She wondered how her life will turn out from here.

AU crossovers:
Underswap, undertale, and underfall:
All sans, and all papyrus's under one roof with one OC, Or two if we double!
Pairings can be doubled as well, Like Sans x OC x Underswap sans for the both of us, or if you prefer me to play a Canon female I can do that to!
Pairings:
anyone with an OC I don't care, who ever you feel comfortable playing.

The Walking Dead:

Merle:
A girl about the close age of 30, is saved by Merle and the Governor, Her camp was overrun by the walkers when they have found her, but, she somehow in-closed herself into a car, until they had gotten there, Now she sticks by Merle's side, making sure he has everything he needs, she was like a little hyperactive slave, but she never thought of it that way, now three weeks later Merle found a his brother, and they had been taken to the prison where it seems peaceful, that's where everything went downhill, She found her family, her sister, mother and father, stationed there, Now Merle was thinking on staying, this pissed off the Governor and he wants her and Merle dead. What lengths will She do to protect him from the Governor?

So that's about it! If there is another craving I'll add to this one or make another! can't wait to hear from you all!

Shy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Shy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Shy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Shy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
Hello! I'd be interested in Rping Bleach!!!

Shy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
eepy_y
Hello! I'd be interested in Rping Bleach!!!

Awesome! Shoot me a dm and we can talk about the details! 💛💛

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces