Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Spicy Meatball's Compadre

Girl-Crazy Power

Hey! My name is Kokaki.

I had bad experiences with roleplaying when I was younger but I'd like to start again! So if you haven't guessed, I'm kind of new to it. If you're experienced then please be patient, if you're also new I'd love to discover things together <3

I made a bunch of new characters for a lesbian dating game but I need to super flesh them out!!! Idk if people like to roleplay others characters but if you're that type it would be suuuuuuuper appreciated! I'd love to see people taking a 'base personality' and then putting new spins on it and stuff it'd be incredible.

BUT! I know most just don't do that so, rules!

🐙

Must be a lesbian character! (Other wlw are definitely allowed but please be aware that it's a planet of only women)

Trans lesbians absolutely welcome!

This is a mainly kemomimi planet, but original species are also allowed. Mystical humanoids like aliens, elves, fairies etc are in too!

Since it's an idea for a dating game, it's preferred if you're looking for romance.

All ages: No nsfw.

I've played in IM style before but paragraph is definitely more my type. I'm completely up for experimenting and finding out more about the community though.

If you help me rp one of my characters, PLEASE only choose an autistic one if you have autism.

This isn't an invite for male/straight fetishists; if you make anybody uncomfortable from homophobia or transphobia you're kicked.

It'd probably be easier if you were on toyhou.se, but I can also use email or discord.

🐙

A list of my rp characters and a short explanation of each!
The setup (There's not much yet lol...)

Girl-Crazy Power

Girl-Crazy Power

Girl-Crazy Power

doette's Fav

Shirtless Gawker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hey kokak

Girl-Crazy Power