Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Blob

Hello there!

So I've recently returned to role playing after a year off and I find myself in wanting of some new role playing partners as all but one of my role plays has died. I'm quite literate and can manage 1-2 paragraphs quite easily though you'll have to forgive my spelling on occasion. I'm happy to do fandom role plays (only of course if I like the pairing and the fandom) and I don't mind any pairings ie; Male/Male, Male/Female, Female/Female. I'm also quite fine at playing any gender but have a slight lean towards female as that's what I am. I'm also happy to do full on adventure role plays but I prefer romance/drama/comedy.

I would love my partners to be at least semi-literate and able to go with the flow. Also pretty posts are optional but I'm happy to make them if you so wish.

I have a few ideas but suggestions are welcome and encouraged.
- Superhero/Villain
- Superhero/Sidekick
- Zombie apocalypse survivors
- High school rivals
- Pokemon trainer rivals (I will love you forever if you do this with me and will insist on a pretty post with our pokemon team on it! XD)
- Elite assassin/Target
- Pride and Prejudice au (with our own OC's and well just follow the general plot of the story)

I think that about sums it up. If you have any interest in role playing with me, please quote me in your reply in this thread.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
SweetSilentSteps.

Anxious Blob

Anxious Blob

Anxious Blob

Anxious Blob

high School Rivals sound interesting!!

Anxious Blob

MindlesslyMissGuided
high School Rivals sound interesting!!

Awesome! What kind of pairing do you wanna do?

Anxious Blob

Anxious Blob

Anxious Blob

Anxious Blob

So I was thinking some sort of exaggerated high school fantasy roleplay where our characters are rivals in that they are from different cliques and always end up battling one another throughout the school day. The balance established between them is then interrupted when a new kid shows up and the two have to team up to take the new kid down.

Anxious Blob

Briael
So I was thinking some sort of exaggerated high school fantasy roleplay where our characters are rivals in that they are from different cliques and always end up battling one another throughout the school day. The balance established between them is then interrupted when a new kid shows up and the two have to team up to take the new kid down.

That sounds a lot like an anime that my BF has been watching recently xD
But that aside it sounds interesting enough. What kind of pairing were you looking for?
SweetSilentSteps
But that aside it sounds interesting enough. What kind of pairing were you looking for?

I was hoping for a f/f pairing over private messages. As for the main characters and what clique they belong belong to, that is open to whatever we fancy. I was aiming to have a more delinquent/punkish character who is all about freedom of expression and anti organization though.

Anxious Blob

Briael
SweetSilentSteps

I was hoping for a f/f pairing over private messages. As for the main characters and what clique they belong belong to, that is open to whatever we fancy. I was aiming to have a more delinquent/punkish character who is all about freedom of expression and anti organization though.

Just one problem with that; I don't RP over messages anymore. My inbox is mainly for talking and discussion about my role-plays but that's about it. I find that RP-ing over messages is just too messy and cluttered for my tastes. I would prefer it if we made a thread and did the RP there. That's my only gripe with that though, I love the idea of playing a more sensible, withdrawn character who just doesn't take other people's s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff