Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

I'm resurrecting this ancient account because I've been wanting to get back into text based RP. I've had a number of Gaia accounts over the years, but haven't been active in ages.

Please Note: ∅ No minors please ∅ No offense sweatdrop

► About Me
    ➲ Female • 30's
    ➲ I play both male and female roles
    ➲ I have a busy schedule, but will try to post daily
    ➲ Started RPing like 15+ years ago
    ➲ Regular D&D Player IRL
    More RP/Writing samples coming soon

► Looking For:
    Literacy. Listen, I'm not going to be super harsh about this. I like writing/reading third person. We all have our days where we are too busy to post a heck of a lot (and you'll get no judgment from me), but I try to post 2-3 paragraphs minimum. If I'm swept up with the story, I can easily post more. I'll follow your lead - if you give me a lot to work with, I'll reply in kind. I'd prefer to avoid a couple sentences at a time.

Interesting Stories. I love good plots and unique story lines. It doesn't all have to be 100% original (tropes can be fun!), but I don't want it to be entirely predictable.

Interesting Characters. I am open to playing multiple characters. I like characters of all types - perfect PCs aren't interesting. I'm OK with giving them trauma as well if it makes for an interesting story.

Good RP Partners. I appreciate a partner looking to help move the plot along, not just react to everything passively. We've all got busy lives - I need someone who will be cool when I get busy.

► Don'ts:
    ✘ Fandom Characters
    ✘ Forced Romances
    ✘ Text Talk RPs
    ✘ Recycled/Boring Plots
    ✘ Smut • Incest • X Rated

Dapper Lunatic

I'm very open to other ideas and suggestions, this is just a general collection of thoughts. Any pairing/theme can be interesting with the right character and RP. Pairings in an of themselves are just the jumping off point, the start - what matters is the story we tell along the way. Pairing ideas just give us that initial thought.

► Pairing Ideas
      Friend x Friend
      Jock x Outcast
      Farmhand x Farmer's Daughter
      Car Mechanic x Wealthy Woman
      Therapist x Patient
      Vampire x Werewolf
      Vampire x Human
      Werewolf x Human
      Siren x Human
      Superhero x Regular Human
      Superhero x Super Villain
      Android x Human
      Gruff/Angry x Sweet/Kind
      In Love x Oblivious

► General Themes
      Fantasy (D&D-ish)
      Blind Date
      Arranged Marriage
      Insane Asylum
      Halloween Party turned Massacre
      Shipwrecked, Stranded on Island
      Supernatural // Magical School
      Zombies
      Dinosaurs
      Mythical Creatures in Modern Settings
      Pirates
      Slow Burn Romance
      Unrequited Love

Dapper Lunatic

► Plot Ideas
I'm very open to other ideas and suggestions, these are just a few that come to mind right off the bat. I want to work on a story idea together! Let's brainstorm and work out something that we both are excited about.

Dungeons & Dragons ♥♥♥♥♥
        A party (or pair) of adventurers going through a traditional fantasy quest. General plot idea coming soon...

Virtual Love ♥♥♥♥♥
        Two people meet online - whether a chat room or in a role playing based game (like WoW) - and really hit it off. What they don't know is that they know each other in real life... And they don't like each other! In real life, they aren't friends - maybe even enemies. What happens when they find out the other person's true identity?

Optional : Boss/employee relationship or next door neighbors.

Imaginary Friend ♥♥♥♥♥
        Person A has always had Person B as an imaginary friend for as long as they can remember. When they were a kid, it was cute - their parents figured they'd grow out of it eventually. But they didn't. Now Person A is a young adult and seriously starting to question their sanity. Why can they see Person B? Are they real? Are they a ghost? Their sanity might slowly start to fail as they begin to process all this... And what if one of them starts developing feelings for the other?

Stranded ♥♥♥♥♥
        Person A and Person B don't particularly like each other so they've made clear, unfortunately for them luck is not on their side. On a cruise stop at a small island both of them somehow end up falling asleep or getting distracted- completely missing the cruise ships departure. Left on a tropical island with no cell reception, a bar, lounge chairs, a beautiful beach and only one cabin with one bed until the next cruise ship makes a stop at their destination which is in about... 1 month. How will they survive? Well more importantly how will they withhold from killing each other?

Found Family ♥♥♥♥♥
        Person A is a patient at an mysterious hospital with a goal to figure out the abnormal abilities of patients with magical "powers." They torture, test, and abuse these patients till they have learned all they can, and eventually murder them. Person A manages to escape, and finds Person B, a who lives on their own. Person B takes Person A home, provides shelter, food, and comfort. When the two grow feelings for each other, the group working with the hospital tracks them down and forces them to flee.

Bounty Hunters ♥♥♥♥♥
        A pair of bounty hunters must team up to find a particularly dangerous person. The catch is that these two used to work together before... And were an item. They broke it off years ago and haven't had much contact - until now. Now they need to work together on this dangerous job. Will the flame rekindle? Maybe the reunited flame is only one sided. Will they be reminded of how much they can't stand each other?

More Coming Soon...

Dapper Lunatic

Reserve for future use 2/2

Dapper Lunatic

OK that should be enough.

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff