Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

constable carbtree
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      ✦ call me george or crabby
                      ✦ female, late twenties.
                      ✦ canadian, pst timezone
                      ✦ expect to be spammed with pictures of my furbaby and my work furbaby.
                      ✦ prefer a bit of ooc chatter but if you just wanna write and not chat that is cool too
                      ✦ if you know george crabtree (or llewellyn watts) you get a cookie.
                      ✦ yes i know my username is spelled wrong. it is a running joke.
                      ✦ right now i am not looking for groups :c

roleplay info
                      ✦ discord = gdocs > threads > email.
                      ✦ will play any gender.
                      ✦ m// = f//. trans and nonbinary characters welcome.
                      ✦ m// = f// > mf. trans & nonbinary character friendly.
                      ✦ open to doubling but not for the sake of evening things out. that rarely goes well for me.
                      ✦ descriptions > real images = drawn/anime
                      ✦ right now i would prefer ocs only, with a few exceptions
                      ✦ i prefer some kind of plot, something for the story to work towards.
                      ✦ fluff is okay sometimes, but right now i am not really feeling slice of life
                      samples

deal breakers
                      ✦ any kind of bigoted or hateful behaviour.
                      ✦ don't be a d**k???? don't pick fights???
                      ✦ serious topics being thrown in to make a character more 'cool' or 'edgy'
                      ✦ noncon/dubcon whatever words folks are using these days to romanticize rape
                      ✦ teacher/student, master/slave, anything with a weird/squicky power dynamic.
                      ✦ age gaps that are just there because you think it is sexy / makes your younger character seem more desirable.
                      ✦ canon x oc where we write out important (usually female lets be real) characters for the sake of romance with an oc (though right now i am not really in a canon kinda mood....)
                      ✦ favouring your female character in a doubling situation. what are you even doing?????
                      ✦ acting entitled to my time. i am a busy lady so if you aren't going to respect that... hit the back button now.
                      ✦ being super controlling / needy, especially when you don't give ideas of your own. i am a chill person but i am not a mind reader.
                      ✦ don't lie to me. don't try and back door me into playing all male characters for your female characters.
                      ✦ tbh just be respectful and don't make me feel like i am not allowed to have input into the story or the characters i play.

User Image

originals
                      ✦ merperson x sailor
                      ✦ merperson x pirate (miss me with sexy kidnapping plots kidnapping ain't sexy)
                      ✦ pirates in general but same as above
                      thief x private investigator/target
                      ✦ bodyguard x celeb (ocs only!)
                      ✦ hunter x supernatural creature
                      ✦ local x tourist
                      ✦ time traveller x person from that time/world
                      ✦ mafia / gangster
                      ✦ urban fantasy / high fantasy
                      ✦ historical settings!
                      ✦ historical fantasy

✦ scifi
                      ✦ spies
                      ✦ vampires / werewolves / faeries / etc
                      ✦ dragons / elves / etc
                      ✦ cozy witches
                      ✦ creepy witches
                      ✦ band stuff (ocs; i won't play jungkook or harry styles or whomever)
                      ✦ suggest idk i am open to a lot of things the worst i can say is nah

fandoms
                      a darker shade of magic
                      the last binding by freya marske
                      ✦ the bureau of magical things
                      ✦ bbc's merlin
                      eragon
                      ✦ nancy drew (tv & books) / the hardy boys / trixie belden
                      ✦ shadowhunters (tv & books; read every series)
                      ✦ shadow & bone (tv show and every book in the series)
                      ✦ studio ghibi
                      ✦ outlander
                      from far away
                      ✦ teen titans
                      ✦ the princess bride
                      ✦ bridgerton
                      scooby doo
                      ✦ percy jackson (read both main series and the sun and the star; seen the disney + show)
                      ✦ disney / fairytale retellings
                      acotar

prompts
                      ✦ murder in a small town that seems almost too perfect. everyone seems shocked but scramble to conceal their secrets.
                      ✦ i have a boyfriend but damn my best friend is so pretty
                      ✦ ok so i was just minding my own business and now i am in some fantasy world and apparently everyone is trying to kill me?
                      ✦ you're my favourite person / platonic soul mates
                      ✦ i am trying to solve a murder mystery and my grandma keeps insisting on trying to help me.
                      ✦ discovering secret magical societies against a backdrop of a moody victorian england.
                      ✦ historical fantasy!

✦ a conspiracy to steal all magic
                      ✦ a normal person gets caught up in a magical conspiracy
                      ✦ a dimension hopping magician gets caught up in shenanigans with a non-magical person=
                      ✦ idk what happened but somehow we bonded after being stuck in the back of a police cruiser together.
                      ✦ i lost my friends at a party and I am hella drunk but you’re kinda cute but also I need help and may end up throwing up on you at some point.
                      ✦ epic fantasy with big swords and even bigger dragons
                      ✦ honestly just hit me with your ideas i love hearing other people's plots!

User Image

open
                      ✦ if you want to roleplay with me, you can post here or pm me.
                      ✦ current cravings are: historical fantasy, romantasy, high fantasy, historical settings in general. anything bolded.
                      ✦ not really in a slice of life mood
                      ✦ fandom wise: a darker shade of magic, the last binding, acotar
                      ✦ honestly would be down for whatever crossover you want if you let me play kell maresh haha
I'm down for some XO Kitty inspired plot.
mercheshire

I shall send you a message shortly!
not me watching gundam seed again. I don't care if people hate it but I live it fight me except not really.

why are they so cute. i swear if the movie does them dirty i will cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff