Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Howdy hello! You can call be Bou.

I want to keep this super short, but I'm looking for casual partners for casual rps. And by that I mean, I don't expect to be posting every single day and certainly not novel sized posts. However, that doesn't mean any of that is off the table! My post sizes always vary in length. Sometimes I do end up spewing out novel sized posts and sometimes I just give a paragraph or two. One thing I won't give you is one-liners!

To get some stuff out of the way, I'm in my mid twenties with a sporadic schedule. I don't work, but I do have stuff I do during the day in the meantime. Even when I'm free, sometimes my energy levels are out right sapped. SO, something not so demanding would be nice. C:
I want to have fun with the rps, not stress about posting everyday.

I like to chit chat on the side, so if you're up for that, super!

I like posting in threads, but that doesn't mean I expect you to razzle dazzle me with your decorations. Just plain ol text is fine.
I'm also open to Discord and google docs.
Hmu for my Discord if you're interested!

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
What I'm looking for:

If you have a craving you've been dying to do or a character you've been dying to try out, send 'em my way! We'll go from there. I'm always open to discussion. If I'm not feelin' it, I'll let you know, and that's about the worst I can do lol.

Pairings:
Bolded are roles I'd prefer.
* means I have an idea for it
red means I'm craving it

Monster//Human
Cultist//Sacrifice*
Stalker/Obsessed//Obsession*
Monster Hunter//Witness
Experiment//Experiment
Scientist//Experiment
Abused Friend//Best Friend*
Monster hiding their identity//Best Friend

Word Bank:
Bolded are the brownie points scorers.

Urban Fantasy - Urban Explorers - Alice in Wonderland - Adventure - Modern Settings - Sci-fi - Body Horror - Surrealism - Horror - Mystery - Romance (m// f//) - Strong Platonic Relationships - Rivalries - Exploration - Isolation - Survival - Thriller - Zombies - Monsters - Experiments - A.I. - Soulmates - Vampires - Carnivals - Alternate Dimensions - Apocalypse - Purgatory - Hospitals - Abandonment - Found Family - Power Imbalances - Stockholm syndrome - Obsessions - Manipulation - gaslighting - Cat and Mouse - Kidnapping - Control - Caught in the Middle - Hideouts - Toxic Relationships - Rocky relationships - bad relationships being turned around - Platonic Relationships - Orphans - Surrogates - Escapism - Dreams/Nightmares - Guardians/Protectors - Imaginary Friends

This list will grow.

Fandom Things:
I'm not into much these days but, I can maybe do:
Overwatch
Steven Universe
Kingdom Hearts,
Dead by Daylight
Halloween,
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm street (specifically the 2010 one. I know, I know. But here me out, Quentin Smith. But like, older. Kyle Gallner is a snack. We could even use original Freddy instead. dramallama )
Final Fantasy (Universe only. But i might be down for some XV boys)
Devil May Cry (same deal. Universe only. But i may be persuaded for cannon things. You need only ask!)

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Some Ideas:

Note that some of these are meant to be platonic. For the platonic ones, if you want to throw in romance on the side, I'm more than ok with playing multiple characters. Just know that it'll take some hella convincing to get me to do het pairings tho. Not that I'm not open to it!

Guardian Monster
Genre: Sci-fi, post-apocalypse, drama, horror
In the midst of post-apocalyptic earth, character A happens upon character B, an unusual, large and daunting creature. On first glance, character B looks to be nothing more than another one of the dangerous creatures that prowl the land, but despite character B's monstrous features, there's something oddly human about them.
(I'd like to be character B 8,D

On the Run
Genre: Action, thriller, drama
Character A is a kid in their mid teens, caught in the middle of their parent's financial messes. Messes that involve some less than savory people known for being on the wrong side of the law. Of course, this kid's parents didn't rake in their family fortune on honest business practices alone. The details are muddy, all Character A knows is, they're being held captive until their worthless parent can come up with enough money to satisfy Character A's new temporary caretakers.
Character B is charged with keeping an eye on the kid in the meantime, who seems to have all the charm of a woodchipper and no interest in babysitting. Still, neither of them are in a position to complain about the new company their keeping. They learn a lot about each other though, and perhaps maybe the other isn't as bad as they initially thought. Turns out Character B is also in a bit of a tangle with the same people as Character A's parents and is currently working for them to help pay back what they owe. The two form an unlikely and one sided alliance to break out of their predicaments, but Character B wants to constantly remind Character A that the people B works for are not the kind of people to mess around with. That doesn't stop A one bit.

Your god, not mine.

[[Cultist//Sacrifice]]

Genre: Horror, thriller, suspense, mystery

[[Inspirations: Silent Hill
I'd love to delve into what the cult is doing and what creepy things happen with them.

This could go in a romantic direction, or a strong platonic direction. I myself am partial to the strong platonic direction, but I'm not opposed to it being romantic if that's where you wanna take it. This'll probably be a rare mxf preference for me. Though it could also be f//. We can work out the details, lol.]]

Character A is out on a road trip with their friends and siblings. Stopping in the middle of a rural town to fill up their tanks and their stomachs, the group decide to spend the night in a motel. Unfortunately for them, more than half the town is run by a cult. The motel being a prime place to pick up outsiders for sacrifices and other crazy ritualistic shenanigans, the group end up captured and hoisted away in the night. Each member of the group is marked and set aside for different purposes, and Character A has been marked with the privilege of becoming Character B's new designated husband/wife for the purpose of bringing their "god/goddess" into the world.

Creepy.

Character B is a sheltered and soft spoken naive individual who has taken to listening to closely to mama, who is the head honcho of the whole operation. The high priestess. She believes that Character A is the prophesied one, said to have been sent from the outside and is the other half of their god/goddess' spirit. All of it is a load of delusional bologna to Character A of course, and Character B has no real opinions on it. It's all the life they've known though, and they'll do anything mama tells them. At least, until Character A shows up. Infatuated by this new presence, and taking the idea of this person being their designated S/O to heart, Character B feels a sense of obligation to them. Character A could care less, and only wants to escape and free their friends and family and never look back. Perhaps they can coax the eager to please Character B into helping them out however?

The Wicker Witch
Genre: Horror, fantasy, mystery, romance

In the small town of Wicker, in the midst of the spanning valley, there exists a decent sized cobblestone bridge. In it's day, it served as the main trading route for traveling merchants carriages who made their way through the woods and into the town of Wicker itself. Many passed through to get to the big cities, as Wicker was the quickest way to take. Many of the simple and private folk of Wicker didn't take too well to the sudden influx of passing strangers, however. But they remained quiet.

All was mostly well, until people began telling tales of travelers going missing in the dark of the night, always on their way to the little town of Wicker.
Some people suspected robbers and assumed these missing people to be murdered. Others claimed it was witchcraft, that the people of Wicker were turning to dark magic to keep the influx of outsiders at bay. Merchants and travelers always found the people of Wicker of be off, after all. They were a secretive and high strung bunch, what could they be hiding?

An investigation was launched on the town, but nothing could be proven and life went on.
The Wicker bridge had become less and less traveled, and eventually it became mostly forgotten.
Time went on and new bridges were built. Pathways became highways and carriages to cars.
The stories of the Wicker bridge lived on through the bored tales of the younger Wicker population.
Urban legends grew of a gateway to another dimension underneath the bridge, that a witch appeared at the stroke of midnight who offered brave and curious folk entry through this gate, claiming what fortunes lay beyond. What truly lay on the other side varied from tale to tale, but one thing remained the same, you didn't always know you were on the other side of the gate until it was too late. And once on the other side, you were at the mercy of the witch and her twisted illusions.

[[I'm thinking for this, we could be playing two young adult characters who humor their younger siblings about the Wicker Gate urban legend. They sneak out at midnight cause there isn't much else to do in the small town and bring a ouji board in an attempt to "summon the witch". To the older duo, it's just fun and games. We can discuss how they get pulled into the other realm of course. I imagine the witch doesn't quite make a straight up appearance but they get lured in anyway. We can decide if we want to include the younger sibs or not lol]]

Stalker/Obsession//Obsessed
Genre: Horror, comedy, action, thriller, Romance..?

[[Inspirations: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 and the Scream franchise.
I want something dark, but also open to being silly. 8,D
And of course, with all my ideas, i'm open to making changes to this to meet my partner's needs!
This needs to be kinda fleshed out anyway, and i feel like there's room for more characters other than the two obvious ones.

Feel free to ask things tho, and add or change anything you want.]]

A well known late night radio personality with a recognizable voice suddenly finds herself smack in the middle of a string of missing persons cases. Having been the first suspect, she's been questioned over and over again by police, but of course, she's innocent.

The police are at their wits end, and the number of missing people are only rising, with every single one having some kind of connection to the DJ, from co-workers to family members. The only known lead for the time being.
Radio Dj is now under police protection, as well as the remaining friends and family of Dj.

The situation seems to only be getting worse, yet this local celebrity has continued on even when her closest friends and co-workers have ended up among the hundreds of posters put up across town. Distraught as she is, she still needs to make a living, but she hasn't given up on the search for her friends.

In the middle of all this chaos, she's called by an enthusiastic and eccentric fan who claims, on air, to have a lead on the whole investigation.
Dj is skeptical at first, and she stays on the line for a moment to humor this person.
The first thing she notices is how strangely they speak. This leads her to believe they are likely a few cards short of a full deck.
She's close to brushing them off and hanging up on them, until they mention specific names, places, and information only very few people were privy to.
Dj's attention is sparked now, but she can't keep this person on the air forever, so this caller requests to meet with Dj on the condition that she come alone.
Hopeful, yet somewhat suspicious, the Dj agrees with the request.
She fails to mention that there will most definitely be a patrol car in the vicinity.

Dj expects a brief meeting for the exchange of information, but what she's met with is the a blunt object to her head and immediate unconsciousness.

When she awakes, she's greeted by her kidnapper baring a wild grin and the terrified faces of the missing people in her life. Some dead, some not quite so lucky. All of them bound and dressed up in bizarre costumes and posed in some sort of macabre life sized play set.
Horrified by this discovery, Dj is informed that this person has been one of her biggest fans for years. They claim to be an avid listener and tune in frequently when they're in their basement working on their projects.
The weirdo's home is riddled with all kind of traps and contraptions. Doorways and windows are rigged and even the corpses are all wired up to some kind of mechanical device, like some sort of hellish puppet show and Dj is expected to be weirdo's narrator for the play they say they set up just for her. It's even starring all her favorite people!

Dj wants no part in it, but how in the world is she going to get out when weirdos whole damn home is set up like some kind of evil fortress? Where the hell was the policeman who was supposed to be watching her?
Fearing for her life, her only way of survival is to play along for the time being. Somebody had to be coming for her, right? She just has to hold on until then, or go crazy trying.

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
i am in need of some ice cream

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
A morning bump

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I don't want to exist today

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Mabbus
Stupid Idiot Dog Brain
I don't want to exist today

Why not? Maybe we should write a story.

Life. You had something in mind?

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Mabbus

I have some ideas in mind. I normally do fantasy but survival sounds interesting. I just watched the movie 'Alive'. It was pretty good.

Well hit me with some! I'm usually ok with fantasy, as long as it's not like, high fantasy. I prefer like, dark fantasy or urban fantasy.
When it comes to survival, I like it in post-apocalyptic settings cause I'm basic like that. 8,D

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Mabbus

Post-apocalyptic is what I'm use to. biggrin

Do you have Discord? One idea that I had were these Northern native tribes who live in the mountains and forests and are deeply connected to nature. There is a prophecy of a coming evil, and a kingdom from the south is invading and spreading their religion. Story would be about a volva/seeress possibly who the invaders are trying to kill due to her strong connection to the spirits. Maybe the tribes are normally at war, so they are trying to gather the chieftans together to form an alliance to push back the enemies. Just a rough idea.

For post-apocalypse, not sure... I had an idea before but I can't remember. Maybe a group of survivors who face starvation or are dying from a disease, so they need food or anti-biotics which requires them to travel into the city which has become a violent warzone. I've always thought it would be cool to involve winter, too, especially since I saw the movie Alive which is a true story about a group of people who's plane crashes in the Andes during the winter and they have to survive by eating the dead.

I do have discord!
Mmm, not sure that'd be my cup of tea.

I've seen Alive, I'm familiar with it. To be honest, I'm so sick of the idea of winter I couldn't do a winter setting. Not to sound bitter, but I'm always bitter about winter, lmaooo. Considering I'm likely going to be looking at winter well into April no doubt, as per usual. SORRY. I'M JUST SO SICK OF SNOW AND COLD. LOLRIP.

Other than that, i'm down for that traveling into the city idea.
What are your thoughts on mutations and monsters as threats and the like? Cause I'm always down for horror elements.

Hygienic Junker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Mabbus

I've always been afraid of the supermutants from fallout, so yes I like the idea of them. Imagine being caught by super mutants. Gods that would be horrible. Very scary to be at the mercy of those freaks. Rather shoot myself in the head, if I could. smile

Anyway, have you ever seen A Boy and His Dog? There were those strange radiactive mutants, Screamers I guess they were called. They were also quite interesting.

What kind of post-apocalyptic setting are you thinking?

I have limited Fallout knowledge from a friend who is super into it, and I've never heard of a Boy and His Dog. ^^' lol, sorry. So, those kinda references kinda go over my head. BUT, I am familiar with Left 4 Dead, and the special zombies are the kinda mutants I'd like to see. They, of course, don't have to be zombies, but stylistically, that's the sort of thing I was thinking for the kind of threats prowling around in a post apocalyptic world.

Normally, I like the idea of waste lands and war torn cities. A man made end of the world, but lately I've been toying with the idea of a more fantastical approach to an end of the world scenario. Something akin to a religious situation- demons and angels, but we don't have to specify a religion. hell, I would prefer to use a made up one if we go in that direction. But basically, it's just a literal hell on earth, punishment of man kind sort of deal I guess. But if that's not your cup of tea, we can go with the first setting! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff