Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Business Businessman

Howdy! I'm here to find new people to RP with!
I had another forum, but I wanted to make a fresher one. This one smells better, too.

|| About me! ||
Bari | 20 year old girly girl | OC RPer | Samples! (Very few)
OC RPer: You will rarely see me touch a character that is not mine!
I live in the Eastern Time Zone!
I have no more school, but I have a job! I just started so my schedule will take some time to even out. I will let you know of any days that I work!
I'm pretty lazylit, my average post is 2-5 paragraphs, but I'll mirror lengths best I can.
My preferred mediums are Private Messages, or email. I will respond more quickly if it is over either of those. I will RP in a thread, if need be. I do have Skype, but I am selective over who I give my Skype to.

|| Some notes! ||
Please, I would prefer it if you PMed me if you're interested. But quoting me (and deleting the quote content) is alright too!
Spelling and grammar aren't imperative! If I understand what you're saying, we're all good!
Don't be afraid to talk to me! I love you and I wanna know what you're into! ;u;
I'm forgetful, but please do not heckle me for a reply. Even though I don't have a lot going on, I do have chores around the house, places to go, and people to feed. I will get to the reply when I can. Please do remind me if I go more than a day without replying.
I realize that most of my characters lean more toward the same gender in terms of sexuality, but please don't let that get to you. That's how they are canonically made to be, and I'm not considering any RP to be canon. I didn't want to make this a note, in all honesty, but if it needs to be said, then that's fine. I will do any variety of pairings! All I ask is that we discuss these things before we start the RP!

>Intro!<
Characters!
Genres and Cravings!

Business Businessman

|| Characters! ||

I have too many characters. They're all stored on my charahub!
Warning: My gender ratio is... more boys than girls. I have a personal preference to play characters that are not my gender. I will not make any new characters for just one RP, either. Please don't ask.
Disclaimer: My brain has more information than my charahub. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about anyone!

|| Character Cravings ||
This is a list of some boys I've been wanting to play lately, along with genres they fit best into.
Usually, whomever is first on the list is the character I've been wanting to play the most. But this is not a recommended list! Pick anyone! They're all versatile, as well. Don't be afraid to suggest your own ideas!

>Kaine< is a punk who managed to piss off a higher-up Angel. Now he has a curse of obedience, and said curse has truly humbled him; it's hard to believe he ever made any poor decision as a youth. New character, best for supernatural/fantasy plots.
>Jasper< is a spoiled brat with an ego to feed a village. He has a job that most would consider humiliating, but Jasper has never enjoyed anything more, as there is enough of him for everyone to enjoy. He has a weathly upbringing and is always dressed to the nines. He is best suited for slice of life, romance, and fantasy plots. Please note, Jasper isn't very safe for anyone under 18. Please be 18+ if you want to play with him.
>Jericho< is a mercenary from a desert continent. He seems carefree and almost aloof, but is very passionate about his work. He's willing to do anything that he is ordered to do... provided you have the money. He best fits fantasy or modern-fantasy settings.
>Cyphas< is a mage from a kingdom in the mountains. He is a studious, empathetic young man with an intense curiosity that often gets him in trouble or even put in danger. He was raised to be a gentleman, but oftentimes has a sharp tongue that he cannot control. He is best for fantasy plots of any variety, as well as modern and/or slice-of-life plots.
>Vaughan< is a cocky son of a b***h, and he loves to tell jokes. He's a huge softie and a genuine sweetheart under his tough, trust-no-one exterior. He's best for romance and slice of life RPS. Nine times out of ten, I will want to also play Vaughan's twin, Vincent.

Intro!
>Characters!<
Genres and Cravings!

Business Businessman

|| Genres! ||
This is a list of all the genres I adore. I love any one of these, or any combination! Don't be afraid to suggest your own ideas, though!

Slice of Life
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern Day/High School
Horror/Dark Themes
Fire Emblem: Fates/Fire Emblem: Awakening
Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/etc.

|| Cravings! ||
This is a list of some cravings that I've had!
Bolded parts are the roles I would like to play. Underlined entries are ones I want to do more than others.

Two Souls/One Body (possession, voodoo, curse, any way that causes two people to share one body!)
Masquerade Ball
Friends Since Childhood
Opposites Attract (grumpy/happy, good/bad, etc.)
Arranged Marriage
Prince & Knight (or other variation)
Ghost & Human (or other variation)
Demon & Human
Mage & Apprentice
Mercenary & Target (or other variation)
Teacher & Student

Intro!
Characters!
>Genres and Cravings!<

Quick Reply

Submit