Welcome to Gaia! ::

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

User Image

• tab tab ︼ 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 .
                                                        gwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgwgw

hello and thanks for stopping in! i'm spookibab or spooki for short. my preferred pronouns are they/them. i'm in my mid-twenties and currently living in the est timezone. i've been roleplaying on and off for the last thirteen-ish years and wanted to get back into writing after being in a sort of funk for the last few months.

tab tab ︼ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 .

━━ tab please be 21+. i just really don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.
                                                        ━━ tab google docs, discord, or thread. nothing else, please. and please note that i'm still fairly new to docs and discord rp's.
                                                        ━━ tab characters of any gender, sexuality, religion, ethnicity, and so on are welcome. we're welcoming here and love diversity!
                                                        ━━ tab i aim for regular posts but life happens. as long as we keep eachother updated i'm chill with posting whenever there's time
                                                        ━━ tab i do have a 500+ minimum for posts. quality > quantity always babes. also throwing this out now, i 100% only prefer third person.
                                                        ━━ tab i absolutely would adore interesting characters with qualities and backgrounds that really make me love them, even if they aren't necessarily the "best" people in the world. i'm going to try my best to make a world that our characters can really develop in and i hope to get the same from you! it really sucks when someone doesn't want to put in any work or brainstorming and tends to make me lose interest immediately.
                                                        ━━ tab i would prefer ooc to occur through discord, but will do pms if you would prefer. i will do my best to be around as much as i can, i like making friends, but i have mental illnesses that prevent me from being present all the time.
                                                        ━━ tab ditch friendly. if you ain't feeling it anymore, just let me know. we've all done it, so it's totally understandable.
                                                        ━━ tab please do not control my characters. i don’t mind a little ghosting if it’s moving from one place to another or something like that, but anything serious, ask permission.
                                                        ━━ tab single characters or doubling is fine. even a small group between us would be fine
                                                        ━━ tab pain, angst, comedic relief, drama, romance, etc. i absolutely love it and sometimes it gets hard for me to be particularly into slice of life because of it, hope that's alright! i tend to lean towards plots based in lots of drama and big picture conflicts that allow us to have some constant, new ideas flowing through.
                                                        ━━ tab real life = illustrated/drawn = anime. not picky with fc's. (side note ;; i'm used to real life so if we do anime or illustrated/drawn please bear with me to get used to it again)
                                                        ━━ tab i do not do well with excessive amounts of dark themes or straight up disturbing content. torture, non-con, stockholm syndrome, abuse....if it has to be included, it has to be very minimal. (by minimal i do mean minimal - like in a characters backstory or in extremely minor detail in a post depending on the situation. please do keep in mind gaia's tos)
                                                        ━━ tab tab please let me know if anything triggers you in response to my writings or characters, I will do my ultimate best to make fix it so it doesn't get uncomfortable.
                                                        ━━ tab tab If you are interested in anything, I would much prefer you quote me in this thread as opposed to PM me.
                                                        ━━ tab samples

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

• tab tab ︼ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π’ .

below you will find my roleplay interests. i am primarily interested in original character pairings. i will play canon characters if it can really be sold to me. this is mainly because i am not confident in doing the characters justice what so ever.

🟊 means really craving, even though i'm always down for anything in this thread (the more stars, the more i'm craving it)
                                                        bold – who i prefer to play
                                                        strike – no longer wish to play at this time (though that doesn't mean i won't be interested at another point)

if anything stands out obviously ask, if you're craving something different or don't see something you may be craving then feel free to ask as well! if it's a fandom that you don't see listed just ask and I'll let you know if it's something i'm interested in or something i've even heard of.

tab tab ︼ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‘π€π•πˆππ†π’ .

━━ tab fantasy ; literally any type of fantasy be it mages, mythical beasts, or sirens and pirates
                                                        tab tab ━ siren/mermaid x pirate 🟊🟊🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ stowaway x pirate 🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ royal x pirate 🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ arranged marriage (royals in a land of magic)
                                                        tab tab ━ anything to do with fae

━━ tab supernatural ; not the show but actual creatures like werewolves and vampires. predictable i know but i'm a sucker for them.
                                                        tab tab ━ werewolf x human 🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ werewolf x vampire 🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ human x vampire 🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ reaper x dead/someone meant to be dead 🟊🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ reaper x angel 🟊🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ supernatural creature x hunter
                                                        tab tab ━ supernatural creature x supernatural creature
                                                        tab tab ━ human x demon they've summoned 🟊🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ non-human x demon 🟊🟊🟊🟊

━━ tab modern day ; slice of life things that can be mixed with other themes
                                                        tab tab ━ road trip (willing to do several chars for this one)
                                                        tab tab ━ best friends
                                                        tab tab ━ roommates
                                                        tab tab ━ tourist x local
                                                        tab tab ━ enemies to lovers 🟊🟊🟊🟊
                                                        tab tab ━ thief x detective
                                                        ━━ tab any others will be added over time

tab tab οΈΌγ€€π“π‡π„πŒπ„π’ .
                                                        ━━ tab victorian fantasy ; lords and ladies, court intrigue, magical murder mystery, arranged marriage with magical qualities
                                                        ━━ tab post apocalyptic ; the end of times, deserted cities and sparse settlements, learning to survive
                                                        ━━ tab magic academy ; potions class, assignments to take out monsters, familiars, etc.
                                                        ━━ tab mythology ; reincarnated gods, children of gods, gods and mortals, etc.
                                                        ━━ tab re-imaginings; classic fairy tale stories re-imagined in modern day, a type of thing like once upon a time, etc.
                                                        ━━ tab modern (with a touch of magic); soulmates, reincarnation, red string of fate, home for the holidays, travel, fake relationships turned to something more, rivals, polar opposites, etc.
                                                        tab tab ︼ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€ππƒπŽπŒπ’ .
                                                        ━━ tab not even gonna lie, i have way too many fandoms to list so if you want to do something fandom related just mention it and i can tell you if i'm interested!
                                                        ━━ tab however, i will definitely prefer oc x oc unless there is a canon character either of us can play. (most often i would want oc x canon)
                                                        ━━ tab a few that i can name off the top of my head are as follows
                                                        tab tab ━ kingdom hearts (would prefer ocxoc or oc x canon depending on the canon)
                                                        tab tab ━ dn angel (i love me some dark mousy)
                                                        tab tab ━ once upon a time
                                                        tab tab ━ dead by daylight (i'm a ghostie simp sue me)
                                                        tab tab ━ fruits basket
                                                        tab tab ━ howl's moving castle (howl x oc) , other studio ghibli movies
                                                        tab tab ━ my hero academia (i would def prefer them aged up though ; please keep in mind I am still watching this anime and would appreciate no spoilers)

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

• tab tab ︼ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŒππ“π’ .

below are some prompts that caught my eye and i wouldn't mine trying out. they will range from dialouge prompts to small plot starters

🟊 means really craving. i am down for everything on this thread right now though! (the more stars, the more i'm craving it)
                                                        bold – who i prefer to play
                                                        strike – no longer wish to play at this time (though that doesn't mean i won't be interested at another point)

━━ tab muse a and muse b find an apartment online that they both love. though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. a few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.

muse a is quiet and neat. muse b is loud and messy. muse a has a decent job and pays most of the rent, muse b recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told muse a yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. muse a is the responsible type, and muse b couldn’t take care of a goldfish. muse a likes their privacy and muse b is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. they hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. just when muse a is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because muse b is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, muse a suffers a major setback/loss and muse b is the only person who understands/can help them get through it. 🟊🟊🟊🟊🟊🟊

━━ tab muse a is a very anxious person in general. they never thought that someone could actually love them and are very self conscious when it comes to relationships.

muse b is the opposite. when the two cross paths one faithful day, muse b is clear with their affections- not believing that someone so beautiful could be right in front of them. through a relationship full of muse a saying β€˜sorry’ a million times and muse b always assuring them that they’re okay, they encounter highs and lows. muse a can’t believe that muse b stuck around this long, especially for them. (i'm willing to play either role)

━━ tab summer road trip β€” just our muses traveling together with no fixed destination, going on adventures, exploring, watching sunsets and sunrises together, finding themselves and maybe even finding loveΒ ? Or falling out of itΒ ?Β  Maybe getting into some troubleΒ ? (credit to @mimis-memes on tumblr)

━━ tab summer vacation v1Β β€” our muses were scammed and rented the same house at the same time. Unable to reach the landlord, and with none of them willing to give up the house, they now have to live together and put up with each other. Will they get along and find out they have much more in common than the same taste for houses, or will they get on each other’s nervesΒ ?Β (credit to @mimis-memes on tumblr)

━━ tab summer vacation v2 β€” our muses’ significant others are siblings/best friends, so the four of them are going on vacation and staying together. What they don’t know is that our muses always had a huge crush on each other and/or dated in the past. Will our muses finally admit their feelings for each other and give in to them, or will they keep them hidden for the sake of their relationshipsΒ ? (credit to @mimis-memes on tumblr)

━━ i'll add more as i find them
                                                        tab tab οΈΌγ€€π’πŽππ† ππ‘πŽπŒππ“π’ .

aka songs that i grab inspo from and would like to build a pair upon.
                                                        tab tab ━━ burn for you - barlow & bear
                                                        tab tab ━━ case 143 - stray kids
                                                        tab tab ━━ jolly sailor bold - ashley serena version
                                                        tab tab ━━ cyberhex - motionless in white
                                                        tab tab ━━ werewolf - motionless in white
                                                        tab tab ━━ born again - black veil brides
                                                        tab tab ━━ really any bvb song
                                                        tab tab ━━ literally any song from american satan/paradise city
                                                        tab tab ━━ any song off of the welcome to horrorwood albums by ice nine kills
                                                        tab tab ━━ will add more as i think of them

tab tab οΈΌγ€€π–πŽπ‘πƒ ππ€ππŠ .
                                                        ━━ tab haunted mansions / faerie forest / deep dark woodlands / velvet / shattered dreams / blood ties / contracts / moonlight / undead / cryptids / demons /
                                                        werewolves / enemies to lovers / seelie and unseelie courts / siren song / merfolk / fairy wings / illusions / pixies / forgotten memories / royals / rebellious royalty /
                                                        mafia vibes / dancing with the devil / nightmares / old magic / tides / ancient bones / lost treasure / sinking ships / saltwater / sea salt / tΓ­r na nΓ“g

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

• tab tab ︼ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 .

just in case i need to add another post

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

• tab tab ︼ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 .

just in case i need to add another post

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

• tab tab οΈΌγ€€ππ”πŒπ .

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

SpookiBab

hey! my name is jules. i'm 26 years old and prefer writing in threads. as far as my posting schedule goes, i aim to crack one out at least once a week. really big on using real face claims, and am open to writing m/f, m// or f//. overall i think we're pretty compatible lol. that being said, would you be down to combine magic academy and enemies to lovers?

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

tar-mairon

I would absolutely love combining those two ideas! I can definitely see some great potential between the ideas. feel free to pm me and I can send you my discord so we can get down to planning it out <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff