Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒, ℬ𝑜𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶̀ 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓈, ℬ𝓊𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓈.

User Image
I've decided to re-open a new thread and put in a request for deletion for my previous "World of Liphilius" & "World of Sateera" for a final & more polished look for my continued development of Satira.

I've decided that I will post here whenever it comes to the development of the TTRPG world, and also provide a brief summary of what, exactly, Satira is. I do sincerely hope you all find it to your liking, and I definitely would love to hear what you think.

So, with that said:
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Welcome to the world of Satira. An original TTRPG Medieval-esque concept, Satira is a developing world that will include many original elements such as its' own magic system referred to as Essence & Echo.

The goal of creating such a world is creating a space for roleplayers to create characters and storylines with one another, in a world with predetermined rules that all may follow an immersive experience for everyone to enjoy.

We hope that you will join us as another Traveler into the depths of Satira and explore what it may have to offer! Perhpas you will even help it grow further into a better idea! How would you know until you tried?
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The WoS (World of Satira) has its' own Discord, booklet, and other resources! With that in mind, I am using a Google Document, for now, to be able to keep the document up to date and conveniently viewable for everyone to see.

Discord Invite Link:
Say hello! Make sure to let us know you entered through GaiaOnline. Keep in mind that the roleplay is now in character creation stage, and a website has been made.

iCloud Booklet:
Please enjoy! This is the bread and butter of Satira. You will find all necessary information here.

Satira Theme Song:
I have always felt that this song captures the essence of Satira. Perhaps you might take a listen?

Please bear in mind that Satira is still under development, but is open for character creation with the opening of it being on the horizon!

I have created this thread as an opportunity for Gaians to learn about my works and possibly become a Traveler, themselves! I look forward to seeing what you all have to say! Thank you, again.

User Image

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Blessed Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
~ Announcement ~

The booklet will now be on the iCloud Pages. It will work wonderfully! It looks so much better and I have brushed up quite a lot of the lore and elements of the booklet to be more immersive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff