(╯▽╰ )ye

ye 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 >

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

User Image
everyone's art here is rlly professional sweats

hello I'm Mai, and since the main place I posted commissions to where I actually got a response shut down this month, I'm hoping to try here :''')

Da rules:
-Prices are in CAD! They are also the starting prices for each option, not flat. Payment goes through paypal.

-I draw both traditional (alcohol markers) and digital. The upside to trad is it's done much more quickly and I offer physical copies, the downsides are colours won't always be 100% either because of me not having the exact marker or because of how scanners can alter colours, and I absolutely must know if anything needs to be changed before inking cuz I can't change too much after that! The upside to digital is that colours will be 100% correct and I can change things more easily, but I am much more slower with it cuz eye stain be hard.

-I draw anything. My specialty is in furries/animals/monsters/non humans but I do draw humans too! I'll draw any sort of character, feminine, masculine, spooky, skinny, chubby. I'm comfy with most things, but of course please ask beforehand for anything not noted. emotion_bigheart

-Trad art, depending on the detail, can take up to a week. Digital art can take longer than that because of the aforementioned eye strain, but I always keep people waiting for art updated and if anything happens that causes the piece to take longer than initially said you will be immediately notified. With that said tho patience is appreciated, I have my own projects and commissions outside of drawing and just general life stuff going on.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank u for reading my actual paragraphs of rules :'')

classified_northkittenstar Things To do: classified_northkittenstar

classified_northkittenstar Things that have been finished: classified_northkittenstar
-Pup headshot/bust for petyavirus
-digital cheeb for gogoD0GG0

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Examples and base prices

More places to see examples:
-The art thread in my signature (recommended over insta tbh because insta really bungles trad art in particular User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )
-Instagram
-Deviantart <----all digital examples are here!!! Please note that the examples here are old as I don't draw digital anymore expect for commissions, and it's been a hot minute since I've received a digital comm.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

^the only other things of note is that double the characters is double the price, triple the characters triple the price, etc & that I do offer a full solid colour background for traditional art if you'd prefer that, I just plap it on while I'm doing editing on my tablet. gaia_kittenstar

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

gaia_star Lil order form: gaia_star

Quote:
Username:
What style of drawing I'd like:
Info about what I want:

And always remember that as much info as possible helps a lot!!

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Tinkatuff
lil hup

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

wowie i haven't touched this since feb
pls look at my art thread for more recent examples!!

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

Badgeless Gawker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

id like to comm some time but i need to settle on something haha
and maybe simplify some stuff for ya whee

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Urbosa's Waifu