Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honsu Fu ...

Veteran Gaian, art collector and critic. 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Sexy undead beast who drools and hugs. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 18 ]
Long lost brother and psuedo lover of Twisted. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 9 ]
An entity of such awesome grandiosity he defies textual description! 0.41269841269841 41.3% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Tipsy Nerd

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Twisted~Fairytale
Kamahi

Slow, but fun! biggrin I abondend gaia and my art shop here for a while, but I came back just to check upon it and I miss it so crying So I also wanted to visit old friends too, so here I am! whee

I'm happy to hear! smile heart

And it's nice to see ya!

Yeah, I had a bit of time away myself, so I know what you mean there. I miss my friends too, as Gaia is Twisted's home after all, regardless of where she roams to. heart

Thinking of starting your shop up again? ^_^ Or just passing through?

Your avi and sig are super-cute too by the way! 4laugh

yeah, Im restarting my old shop! It can be found at the same link, but its getting a new name, new art style, and a complete makeover!

Thanks! Your avvie is adorable, yet wicked~ <3

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hygienic Swapper

*swings by, catches up* heart

Just dropping in to leave a rant. biggrin

Gotta go do some workies in a minute. heart

Hygienic Swapper

Detective Mortalis
Hey Twisted!

Mort! biggrin heart

*glomps* How's things mate?

Kusa-chan
Hopefully it'll be in a good way lol Don't want to leave a bad impression of foreigners and all ^^ I think some teachers at the school worked with someone before that was kind of so-so. Foreigners doing stupid s**t leads to annoying rules.

I'll start looking for work in September. I'll need to update my resumé and all that before. And I really need some time off that I won't be spending looking for free A/C XD;; This country is too hot and humid... My inner polar bear is quite unhappy with it right now xp lol

Errrr... Yeah, we speak French in Quebec lol Though our accent is completely different from the French one. A friend of mine says we sound less snooty XD;; And she also said I sound really pissed off when I'm swearing even though I usually do it as a joke to show people that, if any guy here tries to annoy me or won't leave me alone, they'll run away after I start yelling at them XD;;

Hehe! Lawl, I know you would have left a great impression, like I said, I bet more than a few people will miss ya. wink I bet you'd have been nothing but respectful too, I couldn't imagine them having to had bring in any extra rules due to the debauchery of Kusa! blaugh

XD Yeah, I kinda take the cold better than the heat too. Always said you can keep piling layers on, but you can only take so many off, so cold ftw. ^^

Mmmm. Remind me never to go there then. I could get locked up for sex crimes with all those french speaking people walking around, especially if they're less snooty (although there's something in that which is cool too XD). I dunno what it is. French drives me wild. blaugh

WindowOpener
Can you point your fingers and do the twist?

Can you point your fingers and do the twist?

Well we're gonna go up

and go down

get back up and

turn around!

Can you point your fingers

and do the twist?

WindowOpener
Can you stand on one foot and shake your hand?

Well we're gonna go up

and go down

get back up

turn around!

Always knows how to get a party started! whee heart heart

I'll be spamming you today. And also @ facebook after I get some workies done. ninja

Kamahi
yeah, Im restarting my old shop! It can be found at the same link, but its getting a new name, new art style, and a complete makeover!

Thanks! Your avvie is adorable, yet wicked~ <3

Aww, thankies! 4laugh Not as cute as yours though ^^

Sweet. smile I'll swing by and subscribe to it!
"onlineTwisted" appears to be normal xd

Hygienic Swapper

Tusia
"onlineTwisted" appears to be normal xd

Ayah, but I know many who would disagree with you. biggrin

*waves to trolls* whee
I;m racist but I don't like colouring black people..>.>

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Tusia
I;m racist but I don't like colouring black people..>.>

EDIT: ok...I have figured out hot to paint it right rofl
Twisted~Fairytale
Hehe! Lawl, I know you would have left a great impression, like I said, I bet more than a few people will miss ya. wink I bet you'd have been nothing but respectful too, I couldn't imagine them having to had bring in any extra rules due to the debauchery of Kusa! blaugh

XD Yeah, I kinda take the cold better than the heat too. Always said you can keep piling layers on, but you can only take so many off, so cold ftw. ^^

Mmmm. Remind me never to go there then. I could get locked up for sex crimes with all those french speaking people walking around, especially if they're less snooty (although there's something in that which is cool too XD). I dunno what it is. French drives me wild. blaugh

Not much debauchery from my part lol The worst I've done, is just have piercings and getting told I need to take them out for class lol

I know! And I produce too much body heat :/ So I can't cool down unless I'm somewhere cool or in a pool. It's rather aggravating. Especially when you wake up in the middle of the night because you're sick of your own body heat... -_-;;

I don't know whether you'd like our accent or not XD;;

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items