Lonely Nerd

User Image
New shop located: Here

Lonely Nerd

User Image

Order Form-
Username:
Reference Picture:
Character Name/Anime They Are From(Only if your request if of something besides your avi):
What You Want(Chibi? Sketch? Colored Sketch? Lineart? Fully Colored?):
Type(Headshot or Bust Shot)?:
Additions(Backgrounds/Additional Characters)?:
Anything Else You’d Like To Add?:

Just comment this and as soon as I accept (and tell you your total XD most likely I’ll just reply to your comment) I’ll send a trade request. Once you put in the amount and send it I’ll work on the picture and as soon as I finish I will pm it to you to see if you like it, then if you do I’ll accept the trade~ (Yea…kind of confusing….just ask if you have any questions about that XD)

User Image

Slots: biggrin
1.) Gabe Ragnarok (8 Fully Colored Chibis)
2.) xxAsh-liixx (1 Fully Colored Chibi)
3.) iCircuit (1 Colored Chibi Sketch)

Waiting List: wink
~ x_HyperBunni (Fully Colored Chibi Couple)
~ Sabner (1 Fully colored Bustshot and Chibi)

Once slots are filled I won’t accept any more requests until I finish all the pictures, then I’ll open the slots again! :3
-Note: Completing requests might take awhile because school takes up a lot of my time unfortunately. This is also the reason why I lowered it to only 3 slots because I had almost no time the last 9weeks for anything except school. But I will have a waiting list and such for requests I'll get to after the ones in the slots are done (though it may be awhile depending on what is going on for me).

User Image

Completed: 3nodding
-Raven Chaos Rein
-sayurisaya
-sakura_princess13
-Nickyorany

User Image

Lonely Nerd

User Image

Basic Bio~

I guess some of this ish important....I'm 16 and my B-Day is June 5th!!! I'm a Procrastinator(so it might take awhile to do certain things like drawing....cough, cough) but somehow I manage to push through it. I like drawning, writing, and reading(only if it's something I like). I'm mostly kind of a tomboy and I usually never let people bother me with mean comments or stupid things. I don't have that much of a temper and I'm a pretty easy-going person who's ready to make friends with anyone. As I said earlier I originally started this shop because three of my best friends urged me too(I love them all....mostly xp ) And hopefully you'll like my art enough to get so....thank you for visiting!

User Image

Mods:

Watsonia

Icegirl148

Shizukie

Respect them! They’ll be helping me out a lot with this shop XD They’ll also most likely be the ones alerting me of new orders or tell you when I will or won’t be accepting anymore orders ^w^

User Image

Lonely Nerd

*~-Updates-~*
11/29
Ok, everyone who is eaiting on a request from me might need to wait a couple more weeks because my Laptop is currently broken and had to be sent away. Hopefully I'll get it back in the next 2-3weeks but I'll have everyone's things sketched out so that all I'd need to do is outline/color them and such ^w^ I'm really sorry for the long wait! *bows*

Lonely Nerd

Yaaay! Artshop ish almost open!! i'll probably be the one updating lotsa stuff and letting everyone know events and what's goin on~ This is our first shop so be gentle~

Lonely Nerd

*cuts ribbon* =D Ok, it's officially open~!

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Order Form-
Username: Raven Chaos Rein
Reference Picture: User Image
Character Name/Anime They Are From(Only if your request if of something besides your avi):
What You Want: Chibi
Type(Headshot or Bust Shot)?: Like the one in your first link.
Additions(Backgrounds/Additional Characters)?: I'd like to add an oc. Wrench
Anything Else You’d Like To Add?: Nope ^ ^

Lonely Nerd

Raven Chaos Rein
Order Form-

Yey, thanks for being my first customer! ^w^ Your total will be 1k(You want an uncolored chibi pic right?), I'll send the trade request and I'll get to work on your request ASAP! ^^

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Nozuki_Uchiha15
Raven Chaos Rein
Order Form-

Yey, thanks for being my first customer! ^w^ Your total will be 1k(You want an uncolored chibi pic right?), I'll send the trade request and I'll get to work on your request ASAP! ^^
Yush please! ^ ^
OMG!! First customer pic completed!! heart heart
We're moving along slowly but surely!
Yea...if only we had another customer though...sigh..
Bored, bored~
Order Form-
Username: sayurisaya
Reference Picture: cole
cole 2

Character Name/Anime They Are From(Only if your request if of something besides your avi): cole my oc
What You Want(Chibi? Sketch? Lineart? Fully Colored?):
Type(Headshot or Bust Shot)?: chibi
Additions(Backgrounds/Additional Characters)?: nope
Anything Else You’d Like To Add?: please confirm and can i order more than 1?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff