Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Autobiographer

Watsonia
Lullabye Princess
Username: Lullabye Princess.
Reference Picture: My current avi. I won't change it for a while.
Character Name/Anime They Are From(Only if your request if of something besides your avi): N/A
What You Want(Chibi? Sketch? Lineart? Fully Colored?): Fully colored.
Type(Headshot or Bust Shot)?: Bust shot.
Additions(Backgrounds/Additional Characters)?: N/A.
Anything Else You’d Like To Add?: Make her really happy!

Thankies for ordering!! As stated in the previous post by Nozu your order might take a little while. Just be a lil bit patient okie dokies? wink

Oh of course! : D
O_O So we finally ad to close the shop down for a bit....nice...
Indeed.

biggrin

User Image
Heyo everyone!!! I've got Nozu working VERY hard on all of your pics and at least one person's pic will be finished. And maybe some of them will be moderately completed....maybe...tis like pullin teeth with Nozu sometimes.....hahahaha. Be patient~
Whelp I finally forced Nozu to finish one pic but what with school startin on mon it might take a lil while for everyone so please be patient!! I'm so sorry it's taking so long but I've managed to persuade her to work so.....please wait!!!!

Sparkly Hunter

Yikes sorry, I don't know why but I think the trade was cancelled, but I will start another one, even though I find it odd that it did disappear.
dramallama

User Image

Lonely Nerd

DinoSprinkles
Yikes sorry, I don't know why but I think the trade was cancelled, but I will start another one, even though I find it odd that it did disappear.

That's ok, it still says the trade is open on my trade request list. ^w^ That's weird it would just disapear for you like that though O_O; I'm right now working on your request and I hope to get it finished sometime this week if school doesn't get in the way, I'm sorry it's taking so long! >w<;
Life is like a pancake factory...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces