Welcome to Gaia! ::

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

I've moved to a new JOINT art shop! Please visit me there!

>>Click Here for the New Shop!!<<

User Image
[ OPEN | CLOSED
]

User Image
[ WELCOME! ]

'Ello! Thanks for visiting!
I'm currently going to keep this a small shop for right now, until I have more free time to fill up slots quicker. Howeeever.. I also intend to keep my shop relatively cheap! I work full time and have a life out there in the 'real world' so please be patient with me while I finish your order. I will update you on how long it's going to be if I'm taking what I feel to be a long while.

All of my art is drawn and colored by mouse. I don't have a scanner. xD

Did I mention Freebies?
If you post a lot in the thread and keep it going, I'll probably draw you something for free! <3
Try to stick to conversations, I'd prefer if every post isn't a 'bump'. Thanks!

User Image

[ NEWS ]

04/15/09: I've been away from Gaia for personal reasons for over a year, and now that I'm back I'd like to keep this thread as stress-free as possible. Because of this, all people who had placed orders in the past will need to re-order (sorry!) and I'll only be keeping one slot open for the time being. There will be NO waitlist, it's first come first serve, so the first person to post after I say a slot is open will be the person who gets it. I will try not to take too long to finish your artwork, but I do reserve the right to take as long as I'd please and draw whoever I want. If I don't like your avatar, I will skip you.

[ NAVIGATION ]

✖ Rules
✖ Slots
✖ Prices & Samples
✖ Ordering Info
✖ Customers & Pickup
✖ Contests
✖ Link Out
✖ Link In
✖ Whitelist
✖ Blacklist

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[ RULES ]

1. No begging
2. Be patient with me when you order, these take some time.
3. Don't PM your order to me unless instructed otherwise.
4. Follow the ordering rules!
5. Upload your image yourself, do not use my links or I will remove it.
6. Do not take credit for my images, kthx.
7. Do not quote the first page, that's really annoying.
8. I reserve the right to change the rules and prices at any time.
9. If I don't want to draw you, I don't have to. I don't draw ugly, cluttered avatars or OOC's.

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ SLOTS ]]

1. Mau

Currently I'm sticking to just ONE slot, to see how long it takes me to complete them. I may open up more slots later, so keep checking back if it's full!
It currently takes me about.. an hour or so depending on the image, if I do the whole image in one sitting. But I don't always have time to do that, so except that it could take up to a few days or a week.

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ PRICES ]]

HEADSHOTS:

Black & White: 20k
Colored:
With text or speech bubble:

Let me know if you want a regular headshot, or chibi headshot. I don't do fullbody, sorry. D:

Bribes and tips welcome. <3

I may also take art for items, if the items are worth my time. (So take a look at my wishlist, I update it all the time!)
Yes, I am only doing headshots for right now. I'm terrible at much else, so trust me, you don't want a fullbody. I may do a bust if you have a certain chest item you want to show off, but that'll take some bribing.

Once I'm done with your picture, if you feel that I left something out or don't like how I did something, I can touch it up for an extra 500g.

[[ SAMPLES ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[ Other Samples ]]
[] [] [] []
[] [] [] []
[] [] [] []

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ ORDERING INFO ]]

You must send me the gold/items before I start on your order. [At least to cover the cost, you can always send you tips later if you prefer.]

I'm not going to rip you off, so don't worry. If you ever feel I have taken too long on your order, let me know and I will refund you. You may not, however, be refunded if I have completed the image.

I will accept the trade once your art is completed.

[center][color=darkorchid][b][size=24][ BOOM! Headshot! ][/size][/b][/color][/center][color=grey]
[color=darkorchid][b]Name:[/b][/color] Username goes here
[color=darkorchid][b]Type: [/b][/color] Black & White / Color /
[color=darkorchid][b]Total: [/b][/color] Total cost (w/ bribes or tip if you have it planned)
[color=darkorchid][b]Reference: [/b][/color] Link to the avatar you want, if you say 'current' I will use whatever avatar you have when I start your order, so please don't go changing it drastically affter you post.
[color=darkorchidk][b]Other: [/b][/color] Anything else you'd like to add? [What you want the text to say/Type of expression/Etc]

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ CONTESTS ]]

First Contest:
First person to post on page 100 will receive a free colored drawing from me! :'D

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ LINK OUT ]]
Thanks for linking! <3

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/h-a-r-l-e-q-u-i-n-h-e-a-r-t-s-full/t.42000659/] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/mizzyisdizzy/harlequinheartbanner.png[/img][/url]

You can link your image to my shop as well, so it's art and a link in one!
(Like Forever_Sapphire, because she's awesome and you totally know you wanna copy her. ;D)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/h-a-r-l-e-q-u-i-n-h-e-a-r-t-s-full/t.42000659/] [img]URL TO YOUR IMAGE GOES HERE[/img][/url]

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ LINK IN ]]
If you'd like your shop to be posted here, let me know! <3

User Image

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ WHITELIST aka LOVELIST ]]

This is where the list of my favorite people will be. People who post a lot in the thread, draw things for me, or do anything to get on my good side.
Tip: Continue to post after you get your art and you'll get put on here right away. ;D

musapan
Forever_Sapphire
The Cocaine Pixie

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ BLACKLIST ]]

I'd like to keep this area blank.. so please don't do anything to piss me off. Follow the rules! <3

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ RESERVED ]]

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ RESERVED ]]

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ RESERVED ]]

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

[[ RESERVED ]]