Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Hello and welcome to my guild shop.

Are you looking for a guild? Have limited funds? New to the guild setting?
Well my friend, you have come to the right place. This is the thread where
I will be selling my guilds at low prices. I can afford to do this because I pay
10/11k for every guild I buy, and I don't take much profit for myself.

I do have a couple of rules about who I will, and wont sell to. I am afraid that I will not sell to guild venders. I price my guilds cheaply so that other members can buy a guild for a fair price and to protect this I am sorry but venders will have to look else where. Other then that I will PM the buyer with further details.

I welcome newbies to the guild scene, to make sure you have knowledge on how to do the basic things I will offer my services until you feel that you are able to cope on your own. Things such as help coding, ideas for advertising and gaining members, as well as useful informatio to do with the GGN and I'll be here to answer any questions you may have,

To buy a guild: Please PM me aswell as posting here. If we agree on a sale please send a trade as quickly as possible. This way the transfer is completed and you can get on creating it just the way you want it.

-Known Venders-
radimir
Frozen Fireballs

New guilds are wanted, if you are interested in selling me your guild please PM me.

Index
1. Introduction
2. Guilds for Sale
3. Buying / Renting / Requesting
4. Happy Customers
5. Affiliates

Guilds for Sale
This project would not be possible without the great members who sell to me

Guild 17
Subs: 1
Members: 70
Cleaned: No
Account: 1740
Link: [x]
Worth: 24, 240g
Asking Price: 11.7k

Guild 27
Subs: 7
Members: 30
Account: 1451
Worth: 38, 915
Asking Price: 14.8k

Guild 28
Subs: 0
Members: 9
Cleaned: Yes
Account: 490
Worth: 20, 490
Asking Price: 10.3k

Guild 34
Subs: 2
Members: 9
Account: 1916
Worth: 26, 916
Asking Price: 12k

Guild 38
Subs: 8
Members: 2
Account: 1701
Worth: 41701
Asking Price: 15k

Guild 39
Account: 2019
Worth: 22, 019
Asking Price: 11k

Guild 40
Subs: 2
Account: 0
Worth: 25, 000
Asking Price: 12k

Guild 41
Account: 1310
Worth: 21, 310
Asking Price: 11k

Without the buyers, I wouldn't be able to continue.

Index
1. Introduction
2. Guilds for Sale
3. Themed Guilds
4. Buying / Renting / Requesting
5. Happy Customers
6. Affiliates

Themed Guilds

Guild 29 - [LOL, internet giveaway]
Subs: 9
Members: 98
Account 6
Extras Information:
The guilds orignal name was 'LOL, internet giveaway'.
This guild comes as I brought it, with art work,
the front page set up, members, forums named and
the posts already created.
Worth: 42506g
Asking Price: 15.8k

Guild 35 - [ Your All Purpose Anime: we are the YAPAS!!!]
Subs: 7
Members: 64
Account: 419
Extra Information:
A guild to end all guilds. This guild aims to be the central hotpoint for the whole of gaia. With new things being added constantly, this is the only guild you need!!
Worth: 35, 419
Asking Price: 14.5k

Guild 36 - [Naruto shippuuden]
Subs: 4
Members: 10
Account: 6309
Extra Information:
This guild was created as a celebration of Naruto Shippuuden and would be perfect for any Naruto fan. This guild comes complete with keen members, a number of posts and artwork.
Worth: 30, 627
Asking Price: 13k

Index
1. Introductio
2. Guilds for Sale
3. Themed Guilds
4. Buying / Renting / Requesting
5. Happy Customers
6. Affiliates

How it Works

Buying
I buy all my guilds for one price, 10k. I do this so that everyone is offered a minimum bid which is not too low. This way everyone will know they can get at least 10k for their guild. I then go on to sell the guilds for low prices as you can see from the prices of the guilds I am selling.

If you are interested in selling your guild to me then I would accept any guild no matter what its stats for 10k. All you need to do is PM me and we'll talk about it from there. All people who sell to me recieve a discount from my banner/avi shop.

Now if you brought a guild from me and somewhere down the line it didn't work out, you can always come back to me. I will offer you 10k to buy the guild back form you. As I sell the guilds for low prices all you would loose is a couple of k, so even if you sell, you win.

Reserving
I will be happy to reserve a guild for a maximum of two weeks, providing that a deposit is paid for the guild. If after two weeks you are unable to buy the rest of the guild then it will go up for sale again. I will give back 40% of your deposit back if this happens. By reserving a guild you are agreeing to this.

Renting

Currently I am not offering a renting/loaning programme, no doubt there will be one in the near future, but the details need to be worked out. If you are desperate for a guild but do not have the gold, then feel free to PM me, we may be able to work something out, no promises though. There are other guild venders that do renting, if you keep an eye out for them.

Requesting

We all know how sometimes you know exactly what you want when lookinf for a guild, its finding it that is the problem. If I do not have the guild you are looking in stock then you may put a request in. This means that I will add your name to a list and when I get a guild in stock I will PM you to give you first offer. It also means that I will keep an eye out for the type of guild you require.

Payment

I would like payment for the guild as soon as possible. This way the transfer of the guild is quick and easy. If you see a guild you'd like and don't have the money, I will accept items or other guilds as payment or part payment, although the items have to be items I like. Once an agreement has been reached I will invite you to join the guild, then you start a trade with me for agreed price/items. Once the trade has been completed I will transfer the ownership. Have no worry that I wont transfer it, I am an honest person, if your still have some concerns you can always PM a mod who would transfer the guild to you after seeing the trade. If you have any other questions please post here, or PM me.

Trading
I will be happy to trade a guild for another guild deppending of course on the guild you are offering and the guild you wish to trade for. I normally charge about 1k to do this so that money goes into the fund I use to buy more guilds. This works as a straight forward swap. We both invite eachother to one anothers guilds and then upon joining the guild ownership is transfered. Please PM me about this first.

Ready made guilds.
A ready made guild is a guild that comes with artwork, a name, members and is up and running ready for a new captin. These guilds are like any other, they just have a few extra bits. If you buy a ready made guild then like any other you are free to change what you don't like or keep what you do like. This is a great idea for new captins or people who want a guild without the starting up hassel. These guilds will appear in this color on the guild list.

Index
1. Introduction
2. Guilds for Sale
4. Happy Customers
5. Affiliates
6. Some Great Guilds

heart
Happy Customers

The Problematique (guild 1 - 12l)
shalacknar (guild 2 - 13k)
Fake Liez (guild 3 - trade + 1k)
Cameron Oakley (guild 4 - 11.5k)
x s e x u a l (guild 5 -11.5k)
XxTopperrrxX (guild 6 - 13.5k)
Frozen Fireballs (guild 7 - 13k)
Ember Darke (guild 8 - 12.5k)
teh matthew (guild 9 - 11.5k)
Ember Darke (guild 10 - 15k)
Ever_lasting_Flame (guild 11 - trade + 1k)
(ordinarygirl6 (guild 12 - 14.4k)
llightsey (guild 13 - 11.3k)
Crystal Binary (guild 14 - 14.7k)
AndrAIa (guild 15 - 12.7k)
Foxy Phoenix (guild 16 - 11.7k)
Dark_Panzer_Dragon (guild 18 -12k)
Apricots (guild 19 - 12k)
iFairyx (Guild 20 - keeping)
Scourged Angel (guild 21 - 12.7k)
-metamorph0sis- (guild 22 - 13.5k)
_Cheeti_ (guild 23 - 11.7k)
midnightslayer103 (guild 24 - 12.8k)
choclatepuppy (guild 25 - 15k)
Rohllie1029 (guild 26 - 15.5k)
Neko Enjolras (guild 30 - 13k)
POT3NTiALLY TOXiiC (guild 31 - 15k)
Hademaru (guild 32 - 15k)
Callisandra_Naveah [orignal owner] - (guild 33 - 10k)
Mistypaw (guild 37 - 15k)

Index
1. Introduction
2. Guilds for Sale
4. Happy Customers
5. Affiliates

heart
Quest

If anyone would like to help me. I am trying to get 2000 comments in my profile, I currently have 3 biggrin

Comments: 61/2000

Affiliates
PM me to become linked

My banner / avi shop
User Image

User Image

My Guild Shop Banner.
Please put this in your shop, signatures. By helping me advertise you are helping me keep this shop going.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/registered-guilds/buy-sell-ifairy-s-guild-vend-project-shop-open/t.41259841/][img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i122/Kirsty3000/guild.gif[/img][/url]

Index
1. Introduction
2. Guilds for Sale
4. Happy Customers
5. Affiliates
Some Great Guilds
If you have brought a guild from me and would like it advertised then please PM me to let me know.

User Image

Coming Soon

Guild back in stock
3 new guilds.

And more to come
Thanks to the sellers, this would not be possible without them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers