Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
doesnt seem very well known despite being a fairly good madoka magica game.
so I was wondering if anyone here besides me plays it?
*edit*
a lot of people have been asking me for download links.
I would like to remind everyone that asking for downloads is against forum rules.
if you want help finding downloads for the game then PM me, I am perfectly happy to help you.
but do not ask for downloads in the thread.
Ren does. There have been other topics on it, as well. Ren mains Mami, and has gotten to Lap 736428 with her. Ren cannot play as Moemura at all. Ren cannot get used to her attacks. Ren is not very good as the default Homura, either, but still...

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
au-au Hanyuu
Ren does. There have been other topics on it, as well. Ren mains Mami, and has gotten to Lap 736428 with her. Ren cannot play as Moemura at all. Ren cannot get used to her attacks. Ren is not very good as the default Homura, either, but still...

my preference is mami, im only on my 2nd lap because I forgot I had it for a very long time.
I can use homura or moemura but am not good with them.
ps, remilla ftw!

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i wish i could play it ugh
it seems so much fun

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
lena -tune__xx
i wish i could play it ugh
it seems so much fun

why can't you?

Destructive Bunny

I like playing as Madoka :3 I suck at using Mami.

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Avalons Dark Shadow

i have no idea where i can download it and such so
oops

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
lena -tune__xx
Avalons Dark Shadow

i have no idea where i can download it and such so
oops

want me to pm you the link?

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Avalons Dark Shadow

YES PLEASE

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
lena -tune__xx
Avalons Dark Shadow

YES PLEASE

btw I dont know about the online play, I never got it working.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Yep! I have Grief Syndrome, and I play it fairly often.

When it comes to Kyoko or Sayaka, I am boss. biggrin I'm pretty good with Madoka, and I'm okay with Mami. I suck as Homura. XD

My sisters have the game, too, so we always play online together. Sure, I can play solo, but I never get that far because I get bored. :/

I always like playing it with my sisters. biggrin

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Reiko Iwamaru

When it comes to Kyoko or Sayaka, I am boss. biggrin I'm pretty good with Madoka, and I'm okay with Mami. I suck as Homura. XD

My sisters have the game, too, so we always play online together. Sure, I can play solo, but I never get that far because I get bored. :/

I love using Kyoko, but I just wish her special attack(the box of card she put up around herself) wasn't entirely useless.
so far the ONLY use I've found for it is blocking multiple weak projectiles and its not even really good for that because it leaves you so vulnerable afterwards.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Avalons Dark Shadow
Reiko Iwamaru

I love using Kyoko, but I just wish her special attack(the box of card she put up around herself) wasn't entirely useless.
so far the ONLY use I've found for it is blocking multiple weak projectiles and its not even really good for that because it leaves you so vulnerable afterwards.

Agreed.

I love gathering up a mob in certain battle areas, just so I can use the strong attack and piece all the familiars like a shishkabob. XD

: o I found away around that. I just do her special in crowded areas, then dodge like crazy. XD

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Reiko Iwamaru
Avalons Dark Shadow
Reiko Iwamaru

Agreed.

I love gathering up a mob in certain battle areas, just so I can use the strong attack and piece all the familiars like a shishkabob. XD

: o I found away around that. I just do her special in crowded areas, then dodge like crazy. XD

yeah that can sorta help but with its very low damage it doesn't do much.
the only use ive reeally found was for the extra boss that you get to fight if sayaka dies before the 3rd level, due to the size of the enemy and teh fact that it doesnt attack often its easy to throw out her special and have ALL the cards do damage to the boss at once without losing hp because the boss's attacks are easy to dodge and dont happen all that often

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items