Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Genius

Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
tabloid junkiee
Knight Yoshi
tabloid junkiee

Yeah, I'm holding out to get an iMac. ONE DAY. Actually should be able to get one some time this summer.

Right now I just have this shitty laptop. It's a $400 dell from like 2009 and it's survived a lot more s**t than I expected. *pets it* But it's probably just at the end of its rope. The things I'd need to fix on it aren't worth it. Also I've wanted a Mac for only liiike seven years.
I have an iMac, can't go wrong with getting a UNIX operating system. Are you familiar with Mac or UNIX in general?

Yeah my school's labs all have Macs so I've actually spent more time working on them than I have on a Windows computer for the past five years.
So much better than Windblows isn't it? lol

Oh for anyone wondering, I've already included the new Favorite link in the profile navigation in my thread reconstruction
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/d-n-p-thread-reconstruction-testing/t.85933139_3/#3
It's the same for both Classic and Current profiles.
I still dont get that update, maybe I missed something there?

Navigation: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ii-pomy-ii/28424417/
li
a.possible_favorite.favorites_add avatar
span

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
tabloid junkiee
Knight Yoshi
tabloid junkiee

Yeah, I'm holding out to get an iMac. ONE DAY. Actually should be able to get one some time this summer.

Right now I just have this shitty laptop. It's a $400 dell from like 2009 and it's survived a lot more s**t than I expected. *pets it* But it's probably just at the end of its rope. The things I'd need to fix on it aren't worth it. Also I've wanted a Mac for only liiike seven years.
I have an iMac, can't go wrong with getting a UNIX operating system. Are you familiar with Mac or UNIX in general?

Yeah my school's labs all have Macs so I've actually spent more time working on them than I have on a Windows computer for the past five years.

Oh for anyone wondering, I've already included the new Favorite link in the profile navigation in my thread reconstruction
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/d-n-p-thread-reconstruction-testing/t.85933139_3/#3

li
span
ah it does not appear on v2 I guess.

Skilled Genius

Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
tabloid junkiee

li
span
ah it does not appear on v2 I guess.

Did you really not listen to a word I just said, it's the same for Classic and Current profiles. It's not on all profiles yet, it's the new favorite feature Gaia's adding.

Millionaire

Knight Yoshi
`Devon
Why can't I get @font-face to work in FireFox or IE? I'm using font squirrel to generate my fonts
and also hosting the fonts on my own website.

it works fine in Chrome, Safari and Opera, but not in IE or FF. ZzzZZzz

Profile here
Because Firefox and IE respect EULA (End User License Agreement), because just pulling a font from a different domain can violate the EULA for those font files. Unless it's specified in the host server's Apache .htaccess file to allow the use of the files ending in .ttf, .eot, and .woff Firefox and IE will not download and apply the font file(s) from a different domain. There's no way around this if you do not have rights to modify the .htaccess file. You will either need to forget about it or find a font you like in Google's web fonts or another site that allows the use of font files from their domain.
well that's just disappointing. Looks like I'll just search on Google fonts then. I'm trying not to put so much effort into this profile because I'm busy with other stuff..

Hi ,radio.
`Devon

Hi ,radio.

hey boo heart

Newbie Noob

tabloid junkiee
`Devon

Hi ,radio.

hey boo heart

hi

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
July 16th, updated with more FAQ.

Hope it should minimize more same topic questions.

Millionaire

Looks like I might have to change some colors around for my new profile.
I'm trying to match my profile with my website, and I just redesigned my website with different colors. Well... It's not actually live yet, but still.

radio: How's life been treating you? It's been mean to me. heart

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Life's been mean to all of us emo

I can't for the life of me get this stupid profile looking properly the way I wanted it to. I am so rusty on Classic headers D:

Millionaire

Yeah, probably.

I'm probably going to try and avoid using classic profiles. I don't the method of adding custom sections. xD

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
`Devon
Yeah, probably.

I'm probably going to try and avoid using classic profiles. I don't the method of adding custom sections. xD

Adding custom sections can be a b***h, but it can be as well with Current. I tired coding one. I gave up cause the whole column thing is driving me insane.

Millionaire

I do wish it to be a bit easier adding columns in the right position as well. Although to me, it beats messing with custom sections. rolleyes

To be honest, I kind of wish gaia profiles were a bit like Tumblr pages. Maybe I'm just being a hater. emo

Lucky Cat

Someone should do a contest before summer is over. Please.
PLEASSSEEEEE.
; x;

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
You are not the only one. That be awesome if they were like tumblr pages. All this talk of tumblr is making me want to finish up some themes that are in progress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff