Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Welcome to the VFS Hiring thread. I've never actually done a hiring thread before, so please bear with me. ^_^ Here is a link to the main thread if you are interested in visiting.

The points listed are negotiable, as this is the first time using this set-up as well, so if you have more ideas about it, or even suggestions, please contact me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Management

Manager Payment:
Flatsales: 100%
Raffles: 100%
Customs: 100%
Breedings: 100%
Auctions: 100%

Managers will have the same perks as the full-time colorist. While you will help handle the day-to-day of shop business, answer questions, color, and run events, any major decisions (including adding, removing or heavily altering the base lineart), rule changes, pay changes, or other major decisions must be approved by me. I will start you off on a trial basis first before access to the mule is granted (1-2 months depending how things are going) and then you will have full access to the mule, and all of the lines (only basic lines will be given first).

The first offense of doing something without permission, we will chat about it first, especially if you do not have any experience. Mistakes happen, and I've done them myself. I'm perfectly willing to work with you, and let you know when something may be considered out of bounds. We can set up the ground rules early as well, so that you would have something to refer to.

Some of the basic groundwork are as follows:
Do not buy new shops or lines for the shop without permission. If you do, you will need to pay back the mule with your own gold, and you will be banned. I've had this happen before, and I am not going to have it happen again.

Do not steal the lineart: You can use it as a coloring example, and use it to color pets for the shop, but do not try and sell it as your own.

Random events are entertaining. I am rather open to having random events. If one day you want to draw an event based around rainbow unicorns, or dog breeds, that's fine. Just let me know first, so that we don't conflict if I have something special scheduled as well. And I am a great fan of working together. That way, less of a coloring load on each person, and more entertainment to go around.

Those are just a few of them.

Multiple offenses, if you do not respond to coaching or artwork being stolen, will have you banned and reported.

If you are interested in applying, please full out this form:

[size=18][color=green][b]I am interested in managing VFS[/b][/color][/size]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]How long do you spend on gaia?[/b]
[b]Why are you interested in helping to manage VFS?[/b]
[b]Have you worked with breedables shops before?[/b]
[b]Do you have any gaia references?[/b]
[b]Coloring examples:[/b]
[b]What program do you use to color?[/b]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We don't bite. I am generally on my main account, SkyDragono.

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Colorists

I'm looking right now for a full-time colorist and a part-time colorist. The full-time needs to be able to do decent edits, and it would help if the part-time could as well. To be a full-time colorist, they would need to be able to do at least six colorings a month. Part-time colorists need to be able to do three every month.

Colorists need to have Photoshop 7 or above, or have to be able to save to a .png.

PAYMENT

Full-time Colorist:
Raffles: 90%
Auctions: 90%

Part-time Colorist:
Raffles: 80%
Auctions: 80%

I'm new at this point system and just trying to figure it out. So if you have any suggestions or Ideas, feel free to PM me. I'm just working on what could be fair. Things aren't too easy, but hopefully not too difficult as well.

For each unedited pet that is colored, with all basic pre-made linearts is 1 points.
A pet with just hair edits is 2 points.
Edited pets are 3 points
Heavy edit pets are 4points
Extreme to OMG editing can range from 5-15 points, depending on the editing.

You can cash in these points for custom pets, events, raffles, or even creating your own species for the shop.

Point scale :

50: Flat sale for non to medium edit pets. Only Common breeds allowed. For familiar colorists, this is also where you can have your own FS for familiars of the common breed.
100: Breeding slot open besides regular slot for non to medium-edit pets. Only common Pets allowed
150: Non to Medium edit custom pet of the Common breed for colorist to own or give away.
200: Non to medium edit raffle pets of the common breed (up to 4). Custom slots (4) of common breeds. Edits non to Medium
250: Non to Medium pet auction of the common breed.
300: Flat sale Medium to Heavy edit pets (up to 10). Common to uncommon breeds allowed. For familiar colorists, this is also where you can have your own FS for familiars of the Common to Uncommon breed.
400: Breeding slots open besides regular slot for Medium to Heave edit pets. Only common and uncommon Pets allowed
450: Medium to Heavy edit custom pet of the Common or uncommon breed for colorist to own or give away.
500: Medium to Heavy edit raffle pets of the common to uncommon breed (up to 6). Custom slots for familiars (4) of common to uncommon breeds. Edits Medium to Heavy.
550: Medium to Heavy pet auction of the common to uncommon breed.
600: Flat sale of None to Extreme edits (up to 10). Common to Rare breeds allowed. For familiar colorists, this is also where you can have your own FS for familiars of the Common to Rare breeds.
700: Breeding slot open besides regular slot for None to Extreme edit pets. Common to Rare Pets allowed.
850 None to Extreme edit custom pet of the Common or Rare breed for colorist to own or give away.
900: None to Extreme edit raffle pets of the common to rare breed (up to cool . Custom slots for familiars (6) of common to rare breeds. Edits None to Extreme.
950[/b None to Extreme pet auction (up to 6) of the common to rare breed.

Full Time colorists can have Four full edit customs that they can draw themselves, or ask one of the other colorists to make if they wish. This is negotiable based on time spent working for the shop.

Part-time can have One full-edit custom for themselves.

Here is the pet to color.. I'll add it to a shading template later. I just want to see how they are colored first.

Color Example
Coloring Example2
coloring w/ shading

Please do not steal the lineart.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY!
User Name:
Nickname:
How many hours do you spend on gaia a week:
Are you applying for a full-time/part-time colorest position
Coloring Example: (the horse lineart)
Other Coloring Examples: (where you can put any other coloring examples)
Do you have photoshop?

[color=blue][size=18][b]I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY![/b][/size][/color]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]How many hours do you spend on gaia a week:[/b]
[b]Are you applying for a full-time/part-time colorest position[/b]
[b]Coloring Example:[/b] (the horse lineart)
[b]Other Coloring Examples:[/b] (where you can put any other coloring examples)
[b]Do you have photoshop?[/b]

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PET EXAMPLES

So you can get an idea of what they will look like template, and some of the other breeds in the shop. The lines you are working with are only practice lines, and not the actual lines to the shop anymore.

User Image User Image

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Applicants

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/d8j4vss][img]http://tinyurl.com/26qkabn[/img][/url]

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
You can post now!

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100