Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Businesswoman

baby_gwing
Aww... *pats and snugs Cupcakechan* Hoe you'll get well soon! <33

*o* thanks. Luckily I haven't had to do anything recently, so I am able to sit in bed all day and get lots of rest, hehe.

How are you?

Fanatical Raider

Ah... good for you then since that'll definitely result in a speedy recovery all in all. 3nodding I'm good. Back at work hence less time online, but the second portion of my exam's next week. Time really flies... XD

Fanatical Raider

Fanatical Raider

*munches on dinner*

Fanatical Raider

*nudges thread* <33

Mysterious Kitten

xd Hopefully our artist gets something to color soon *shakes fist at school*

Fanatical Raider

I sure hope so too Cheekie! School and work always seem to get in the way of things at times. Hee... ^^

Business Businesswoman

baby_gwing
Ah... good for you then since that'll definitely result in a speedy recovery all in all. 3nodding I'm good. Back at work hence less time online, but the second portion of my exam's next week. Time really flies... XD

Yep! I am all better now.

Wow, yeah, the weeks are going by so much faster than I would like... haha.

Summer is my favorite♥ I want to savor it.

Fanatical Raider

That's great news indeedy Cupcakechan! whee

Oh yesh... time always seems to pass even faster when one is having fun or taking a break from routine things. Hee... ^^

Ah... I take it that summer's your favourite season then? =3
wahmbulance

Business Businesswoman

baby_gwing
That's great news indeedy Cupcakechan! whee

Oh yesh... time always seems to pass even faster when one is having fun or taking a break from routine things. Hee... ^^

Ah... I take it that summer's your favourite season then? =3

Yep! It's usually when I get to visit my distant family members. : )
Also, I love the sun. I hate the cold, so summer is the best for me♥

What season do you like best?

Fanatical Raider

Ah... I see I see. That'll make sense why you'll prefer summer then. Hee... ^^

I don't really get the 4 seasons here but based on what little I've experienced during the few times I've travelled, I'll have to say that I prefer spring or autumn for the cooler temperatures as well as the colour changes that come with them. I don't really like the sun very much although I get it all year round save for rainy days. =3

Business Businesswoman

baby_gwing
Ah... I see I see. That'll make sense why you'll prefer summer then. Hee... ^^

I don't really get the 4 seasons here but based on what little I've experienced during the few times I've travelled, I'll have to say that I prefer spring or autumn for the cooler temperatures as well as the colour changes that come with them. I don't really like the sun very much although I get it all year round save for rainy days. =3

Sounds really great for plants♥

D: mine are all getting eaten up by slugs. It rains a lot here, too, and slugs love that. That, and eating my poor potato plants crying

Fanatical Raider

Not all plants though plus I think I kind of like to have more variation... but I guess it's always a case of the grass always seems greener on the other side. Hee... ^^

Aww... *snugs* <33

Bad slugs! D: Isn't there anything you can do to keep them away like some form of pesticide perhaps..? =<

Business Businesswoman

baby_gwing
Not all plants though plus I think I kind of like to have more variation... but I guess it's always a case of the grass always seems greener on the other side. Hee... ^^

Aww... *snugs* <33

Bad slugs! D: Isn't there anything you can do to keep them away like some form of pesticide perhaps..? =<

Maybe. My mo might have slug bait, but I think I might get some beer. I learned a trick from her that if you pour beer into a container, partially buried (so that they can crawl in), they LOVE it, but they will drown.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff