Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

DISCLAIMER: For those of you who recognize the name and/or logo be aware that this is a pg-13 site. OBVIOUSLY, we are not making a hentai RP here so get your mind out of the gutter.

Welcome one and all to the Nightmare Campus interest thread. The thread is for an upcoming RP-based B/C shop in the works. The original story IS based of an old hentai, for those who are curious, but we will NOT be implementing that sort of RP in our shop or guild. We are taking the base story of the films. That is all.

At it's core the RP is based out of a highschool setting and will be incorporating art of the students changing forms. Be that demon or otherwise is up to the way you RP.

So if you're interested, please join us in thread for discussion and support. If you're interested in becoming staff, by all means please apply as per the rules below. Thank you and let's have a great time. :3
The story (generalized)

6 years ago a cataclysmic event occurred in the Himalayas that rocked the world. A tremendous earthquake split open a huge chasm from which darkness spilled over the Earth for miles around. Unexplained and vastly unknown to the general populace of the world, the event was kept under wraps and explained away as a natural disaster.

Enter Motomichi academy. Already known as Nightmare Campus for it's daily problems with gangs and delinquents. The same day of the cataclysm things began to get ever worse. Students began to spring up with strange abilities, most of which tried to keep them to themselves. When a student thought for dead reappeared at campus, things turned for the worse. The first demons began to turn up and it became increasingly hard to keep things under wraps. Violence spilled into the city and all hell broke loose. Task forces were created to deal with the problem. The effects were considered a "demon disease" and people turned on their loved ones at the slightest suspect.

It almost seemed as if someone was causing all this to occur on purpose...

The few Demon Lords around at the time banded together to create a safe haven for the youths who were changing. A special program was created to relocate the demon afflicted and a tentative peace was created, if only because the Demon Lords protect their own and could not be touched by modern weaponry. The school was changed and rebuilt for their purposes as everything had started there. Here the demons are "safe" if only for a time, and banded together for their cause. After all, there IS a greater enemy out there ready to take them on...

User Image
~News~

5/22/12 - Got some of the NPC profiles filled out. All the important NPCs are now listed except the club leaders which will all be under one single post. I have the cert concept done now as well as a small treat: finished Abe lineart! Who is Abe? You might want to go to the guil to find that out. :3 Both pieces are to be found below (or in the guild).

1/30/12 - Got some reference posts up in the guild that I'm working on. Going to be putting up a bunch of reading material for peeps who care to find it all out. Still working up on NPC profiles and such.

~The Rules~

Well, it had to happen. We have to set the rules, right? Well here they are.

1. No fighting in thread. You will be warned. Ignore the warning and you will be blacklisted.
2. Do not steal art.
3. Keep things PG-13. Or else.
4. Beggars will be subject to blacklisting.
5. Bumping is allowed, but at least try to keep up a conversation if someone else is around.
6. Check the drama at the door. This is not the place for it.
7. No shirt, no shoes, no problem. We're here to have fun.

~F.A.Q.s~

1. Are these RP necessary?
-Yes, but your student will never be taken from you for inactivity. They just won't change.
2. So.....wasn't this a hentai?
-*facepalm* Yes. Yes it was. Alot of great anime is actually based off of hentai games too. we're just taking the basic story and going on with it. Ok?
3. How many can I own?
-Well, that would depend on how active you are. If you have a student already and never RP, of course we're going to refuse you. However, if you're the kind of person who can balance and enjoys RPing 5-10 characters then have at it. Enjoy.
4. Do you have a guild?
-Why yes, yes we do. Guild

Note: Questions asked in-thread may end up here under FAQs. :3
There are 3 basic stages for the students. The shadows used below are just an example of changes. There is no line art. All art is custom.

User Image

1st stage - Student

This is how your student will be introduced. They are just a normal human being. Unsuspecting of what is to come. Ages can range anywhere between 12 to 19. All students are currently students of Motomichi academy and will wear the uniform. (Other schools may be added later on)

2nd stage - Power obtained!

This is where your student finds out that they're not quite so normal after all. It's a minor power. A small change in their physical body or an ability of the psychic or elemental type is usually the case. Some will revel in it. Others will be disgusted. Either way, Bigger changes are coming. You begin to hear the whispers of something ...other in your mind.

3rd stage - Demonization

Full blown demonization! What's going on? In a moment of rage/fear/excitement your student starts to feel ill. Their body cramping all over. Almost like their insides are twisting and turning. Well, that's because they are. Your outsides too! You and your inner demon are one now and you can summon forth it's awesome power (and body) at will.

Note: You do not have wings at this stage. You may be a demon, but that doesn't mean you've earned the ability to fly.

***Extra stage - For those with aspirations.

User Image

Stage extra - Demon Lord

For those of you who wanted to earn those wings. There will be a way to obtain Demon Lord status. This will require a quest and several other requirements, not the least of which is going to be extensive RP and journal keeping. This status (in RP) means you can force others' demons on or off (according to the person's will), block others from summoning their demons in the first place, and also block most other attacks. In short, you're a badass. Now, if the staff catches you using your power for godmodding, then you will face consequences. Godmodders are not tolerated here.

Certs

Certs will only showcase a bust portrait of the character. The full pic of the student can be found in one's journal. We're working on cert concepts, but thus far I'm feeling inclined towards the student card below.

User Image

If you have an idea for a cert please either pitch it to us or try making an example. Those we end up liking will be paid for (in gold)! :3

NPCs

Due to the story behind the shop, there are quite a few different NPCs, most of which will be acting as "teachers" or part of the school in one way or another.

As an example as to how the NPCs will be like and insight into the art we have an example of the first NPC!

User Image

Meet Abe~ if you want to read up on his story please click here to visit his page in the guild.
Hiring Applications

~What we need~

Artists

Needed: 2 artists.
Must have: Photoshop or other program able to use PSD files (Paint Tool Sai is a good example)
Must be willing: To RP. To dedicate time to the shop. To draw up art for the shops sales in a timely fashion.

Please fill out:

Username:
Past experience (if any):
Examples:
Why are you interested?
Please choose at least 2 stages and create for us a student. (no demon lord stages)

Optional: 1-2 part time artists.
Must have: Photoshop or other program able to use PSD files (Paint Tool Sai is a good example)
Must be willing: To RP normally. To dedicate at least a little bit of time to the shop every week. To draw up art for the shops sales in a timely fashion from time to time.

Please fill out:

Username:
Examples:
Why are you interested?
Please choose at least 2 stages and create for us a student. (no demon lord stages)

RP/thread Managers

Needed: 2-3 RP/thread managers
Must be willing: To dedicate time to the shop. To enforce the rules as an unbiased, impartial judge. To help hold events and metaplot RPs & Quests. To RP as NPCs.

Please fill out:

Username:
Availability:
Why are you interested?
Level of RP skills:

~Payments~

Because no one expects to work for free. I'm sure you all were looking for this before reading the forms.

Artists

You get 85% of all sales. All of them. Flat, auction, or custom.

RP/Thread manager

15% of all sales will be divided between all managers.

* As owner I don't feel it's right to take from my artists when I'm an artist as well.
* All staff members receive 1 student at a specific stage.
Applications

r a d i o cannibal
Username: r a d i o canniabl
User Image - full time artist (active)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - full time colorist (inactive)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - guest artist (active)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - full time artist (dead)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - full time artist/colorist (dead)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - creator and full time artist (active)
Examples: [tumblr] (nsfw)
Why are you interested? Because I want to keep myself busy ahahahah
Sexy demon chick (color)
Guy

i'm applying for a part-time position c:

Silver_tigress18
Username: Silver_tigress18
Availability: 24/7 literally just drop a line I have aim and skype for anyone who needs a fast response.
Past experience (if any): I've have past experience in several older shops such as dragon nursery though only as management. I have abilities to draw but its hard to mach the details of final stages that most people want and simple I love best. that's why I don't usually ask for the artist positions
Why are you interested? to be honest I don't know a thing about this hentai concept however having a human turn into a demon is pretty cool. I want to be able to help keep this a great clean shop.
Level of RP skills: High to excellent. My spelling may be off here or there and my grammar might make people cringe but I love writing and I know I'm great at ideas and forming them into words.
Blacklist

No one here yet. Good. Let's keep it that way.
Link to us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/nightmare-campus-interest-thread-setting-up/t.77497919/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/TolliRaovan/NCbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

same banner but at 200x40 for places that prefer the size.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/nightmare-campus-interest-thread-setting-up/t.77497919/][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/Foresaken_Black_Tears/NCbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

______________________________Links out______________________________

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Precious Feeder

MY POST! scream

-rubs self all over Yashok- Keep your distance ladies, he's mine too! emotion_donotwant

Precious Feeder

Lookit what I made for you Yashok.

Precious Feeder

-draws all over the clean thread-
Dawn Morningstar

.__. That's kind of amazing <3

Precious Feeder

Yashok
Dawn Morningstar

.__. That's kind of amazing <3

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas