• Bunny Hunter 100
I'll give 'em a look.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
It looks good. Some of the posts have a tag at the end.

I do have a question, it says starting stats can't be higher then 20, but HP is multiplied by 3. Does the 20 cap apply to HP or only strength and dexterity?
The Cake Mage of Sheep
It looks good. Some of the posts have a tag at the end.

I do have a question, it says starting stats can't be higher then 20, but HP is multiplied by 3. Does the 20 cap apply to HP or only strength and dexterity?

Well, the amount of actual HP, Hit Points, is affected by the HP stat. So if you put 8 as the stat the HP would be 24, but the max amount of stat points can only be 20 (in which case the cap before training/items of actual Hit Points would be 60).
Hope that makes more sense! XD I'll see if I can word it better in the guide ^^

EDIT:: By the way, this sticks to the assumption that the stats are unmodified. While no stat can be 0 even with species modifiers, it's possible for a positive species modifier to boost a stat beyond 20 without training/items.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Ok that makes sense then. Not sure why I didn't catch that it's the Stat points and not the state itself with the cap. Especially since I understood it to be Stat points for strength and dexterity.
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Ok that makes sense then. Not sure why I didn't catch that it's the Stat points and not the state itself with the cap. Especially since I understood it to be Stat points for strength and dexterity.

No problem! It's something I could definitely see as being confusing so I'm glad you brought it up! biggrin
Mule got a facelift! xD
Even more of the guild has been completed!

Guild Updates

Training Areas :: All three subforums related to training now have info to get people started!

DATABASE :: Some small changes made the Battling Guide.
Item Guide has been updated with basic introductory information.

Customs & Breeding :: Made some small changes here!

Monster Profiles :: These will now be automatic since it's the only way we have to track items, which can be gained through not just battling/exploring/trading but also thread sales!

Also, trading items is a thing now.

ITEM CLAIM :: This now has information and forms available!

Other News
I'll be writing up some information about all the existing starter species, next, for the Monster Guide.

Along with that I will be making a new I/T sometime very soon which will have info on monsters in general, as well as the setting (basically it will look more like a real i/t!)

Still lots to do but it's coming together!
Also.... since I've made quite a few small changes if anyone notices any discrepencies in information just let me know so I can correct it! c:
Still hiring~

Space Pup

Owlsomniac
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( *ó㉨ò)ノ ♡ ヾ(´ε`* )ノ
          @owl

i want to apply but i have no exp with certing but ...

APPLYING FOR CERTIST!
        Past Experience:
        I took care of the customer list from the minishop KAO when it was running.
        I'm also currently helping with sending out orders and keeping the lists at the Spring Collective

Why do you want to apply -- and why do you think yourself qualified? I feel like certing would
        be a fun activity! & the fact that your monsters are adorable makes me think it will be more fun
        than anticipated!
        I think I could be qualified for this position because I wouldn't want to slack with my responsibilities!
        I enjoy sending out orders, making lists and making small updates in general.
        and that you hate to cert so let me do it lol

Do you honestly see yourself still being involved 3 months from now? yes ma'am!
sushi_mew
Owlsomniac
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( *ó㉨ò)ノ ♡ ヾ(´ε`* )ノ
          @owl

i want to apply but i have no exp with certing but ...

APPLYING FOR CERTIST!
        Past Experience:
        I took care of the customer list from the minishop KAO when it was running.
        I'm also currently helping with sending out orders and keeping the lists at the Spring Collective

Why do you want to apply -- and why do you think yourself qualified? I feel like certing would
        be a fun activity! & the fact that your monsters are adorable makes me think it will be more fun
        than anticipated!
        I think I could be qualified for this position because I wouldn't want to slack with my responsibilities!
        I enjoy sending out orders, making lists and making small updates in general.
        and that you hate to cert so let me do it lol

Do you honestly see yourself still being involved 3 months from now? yes ma'am!

Thank you for the application!
Just to clarify, you must be comfortable using Photoshop or a similar program which can handle folder files. You must also have a tablet to be able to write in the various stats on the cert and make those changes. Though I wouldn't mind switching it to a nice font that matches the overall style.... it'd just mean more work for the certist. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff