Welcome to Gaia! ::

What order should the pokemon be drawn in?

All gen 1 pokemon, then all gen 2, then all gen 3... ect 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
All starter (for all generations) first then scattered through the gens after that. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Whatever is asked for in the survey regardless of generation. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image

Guild ⋞???⋟ ⋞???⋟ ⋞???⋟ ⋞???⋟ ⋞???⋟

(More links to come later)

In the distant future, space travel has become a reality, and together humans and pokemon work to colonize new and distant worlds. In one such colony this partnership will be taken to a whole new level...

Welcome to Landfall. An rp intensive pokemon breedable set in the distant future when humanity has moved away from earth due to terrible over crowding and is now in the process of setting up new colonies on other planets. You can play as either one of the pokemon or as a human settler. We're still in the interest thread stage right now so all the details aren't quite worked out yet, but feel free to look around, and join us. Just remember the most important rule, Have fun.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Welcome ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

⋞05.06.13⋟ Official I/T thread set up and opened.
⋞04.03.13⋟ GmWolflord and Arinia Dreamdancer officially join the team.
⋞04.02.13⋟ Initial I/T set up and opened.It can be found here

⋞Welcome⋟ News⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

⋞General Rules⋟

⋞No art theft.⋟If it doesn't belong to you then don't take it. Pretty simple.
⋞Please keep unnecessary drama out of the thread.⋟If you are having a problem with someone please take it to pm's.
⋞Follow Gaia's TOS at all times.⋟Remember that everything here should be pg-13.
⋞Read the whole front page please⋟You never know, your question might already be answered.
⋞The staff have the final say in all matters.⋟It is best for everyone if you try not to anger them.
⋞Once your pet has grown please host them on your one server⋟But of course you can use our link until then.
⋞Have Fun!⋟This is the most important rule

⋞Roleplay Rules⋟

Under Construction

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟Rules ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

More pokemon? What makes your shop special?
Our plot mostly who doesn't want pokemon in space! Also the colony we are establishing is taking the human/pokemon partnership to a new level, doing away with trainers and trying to make both pokemon and humans equals, and not the trained pets they are commonly seen as.

Do we have to RP?
In short yes. This will be an rp intensive shop and you will be expected to rp if you want your pet to ever grow.

If I don't RP will I loose my pet?
No we will never take your pet away from you. It will just never advance beyond it's current stage.

How much RPing do I need to grow?
We're not sure yet. We're still working on specific growth requirement at the moment.

How are battles going to be done?
The specifics of this is also still in the works, but as of right now we know that there will likely be a stats system with success and failure decided by dice rolls.

Is it just pokemon or can we play humans to?
The colony cannot thrive without it's human population to. Humans are a great way to get into the shop before you get a pokemon. Humans will require no art to play them, just an approved profile, though as an incentive if you role play your human enough you may be rewarded with unique art of them.

Will there be customs?
Most likely yes. The exact details are still being worked out, but you will not be able to custom anything beyond the first stage of a pokemon's evolutionary chain. For example you may get a custom Bulbasuar, but not as Ivysaur or a Venusaur.

Can I custom shiny? What about a legendary?
If we decide to offer either of these options as a custom they will certainly cost more and be more restricted. Both Shnies and legendarys will usually be available through events.

I want a pokemon but you haven't released the ones I like yet, when will they be released?
There is no set order to when the pokemon will be done. If you'd like to improve the chances of having them done sooner you can always fill out our short survey (found lower on this page) and let us know what you'd like to see. If you can't wait for that there may be options available for you to custom the lineart to get it done early, but this will be very expensive. In the mean time why not make a human and join us in the rping fun that way.

I have questions or suggestions, what do I do with them?
You can either post them in the thread or send a pm. Arinia Dreamdancer has volunteered to field any pm's though any of the owners would be more then happy to help.

⋞Welcome⋟⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ F.A.Q.'s ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

In the distant future of the world of pokemon a crisis had struck. A massive food shortage had broken out throughout the world and was leading to greater problems shortly behind it. Riots, fighting, new criminal organizations and threats of an oncoming war quickly followed the food shortage. Political leaders as well as the gym leaders united to work on a plan to get the world more balanced to avert a major crisis, though it seemed they had few options... till a couple of scientists came up with an idea, colony ships.

So it began... the top scientists were gathered from each of their fields, technicians trained on how to handle and repair such high end equipment, d.n.a of pokemon collected and stored for future use on the new colony, soldiers were trained, and then civilians were enlisted to populate the ship and new colony. Supplies were well thought out, twice the needed amount of personnel needed for the ship enlisted (allowing for rotating shifts every few years in cryo sleep), and all the needed equipment tested to earth standards since the capabilities to test for such a massive duration and variety of situations wasn't readily available in the time crunch they had for the prioject.

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟Story⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

These are the completed sketches, organized by evolutionary line. Shop will not open without at least the Gen 1 starters and a handful of others lined, inked, and templated.

User Image
A universal egg stage for all pokemon

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Bulbasaur and his evolutions (sketches). Click the images for full size.

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟Examples⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

User ImageTobias "Toby" Kincaid
Ship's Captian.
Bio: Under Construction
(Played by Arinia Dreamdancer)

User Image
Dr. Coren LeShae
Head Geneticist
(Played by Kalietha)

User ImageProfessor Alexander Slate
Lead Pokemon Researcher
(Played by GmWolflord)

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟N.P.C's⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

Wanna have a say in what pokemon you see introduced next? Then give us your opinion by filling out this simple survey and posting it in this thread. Current results can be found here in the guild.
[align=center][size=16][color=darkblue][b]Hey look here! I think you should do these guys next...[/b][/color][/size]

[color=darkslategray]Please list up to ten of your favorite non-legendary pokemon from [b]any[/b] generation.[/color]

[color=darkmagenta]
[/color][/align]

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟Poll⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

Under Construction

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟Growing⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

Under Construction

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟Battles⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

Coming Soon!

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟Contests⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

⋞Growth Requirements⋟ Discussing the details
⋞Battle System⋟ Not yet started
⋞Starting Art⋟ Bulbasaur lines sketched, Egg Sketched and templated.
⋞Cert⋟ Not yet started
⋞Important Role Play information⋟ Opening story completed, discussing required character profile information
⋞Thread Graphics⋟ All I/T thread Graphics completed!
⋞NPC's⋟ Alex and Coren's images completed. All bio's in progress.

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟To Do⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

⋞Our Banners⋟

Feel free to use this banner in your shop or signature to help us advertise.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/landfall-a-sci-fi-pokemon-b-c-i-t/t.85838165_1/]
[img]http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t592/LandfallPokemon/GuildbannerIT_zps5d551dd4.png[/img][/url]

⋞Our Affiliates ⋟

Wanna be an affiliate? Just post in the thread or pm the mule

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟Links⋞Credits⋟ ⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

⋞Staff⋟

⋞Mule name⋟ Shop Mule
⋞Kalietha⋟ Co-Owner, Artist, Shop concept, Banners.
⋞Arinia Dreamdancer⋟ Co-Owner,Thread Manager, Battle manager
⋞GmWolflord⋟ Co-Owner, Roleplay Manager, Battle Manager

⋞Credits⋟

⋞Nintendo and Game Freak⋟ Holds the Copyrights to Pokemon
⋞Dafont⋟ Various fonts used within the graphics

⋞Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟Credits⋞Reserved⋟
User Image

Welcome⋟ ⋞News⋟ ⋞Rules⋟ ⋞F.A.Q.'s⋟ ⋞Story⋟ ⋞Examples⋟ ⋞N.P.C's⋟ ⋞Poll⋟ ⋞Growing⋟ ⋞Battles⋟ ⋞Contests⋟ ⋞To Do⋟ ⋞Links⋟ ⋞Credits⋟Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff