Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Bunny

Sebastian: Anywhere you'd like Bocchan. I don't know any places to recommend however.... **unlike the brat he only eats souls.... but is seriously reconsidering this since he is starving**

-------

Leilani: **looks at Al's slightly angered face** o3o....**taps him on the shoulder and points at him** ....... **does a simple 2 step move and head tilts..wondering if he knew how to dance too**

-------

Still so mean lol

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

Al: *blushes and tries to dance* *is okay, but not great* *embarrassed laugh* eheh.

Ciel: Then we shall go for a walk and look for a place to dine. *nodsnods*

I know, he's still mean. xD

Business Bunny

((Do I see a date happening..... ohohoho.... I wish xD))

--------------

Leilani: **tippy toes a bit and does a pretty swan-like move --- for unlike Al, she was a dancer** ((Too pretty for you Al xD))

--------------

Sebastian: Very well Bocchan.... **finishes perfecting his hair before laying out choices for the boy to wear, this time brand new options for more casual clothings.... He didn't want the boy to stand out in modern times after all** Hm..... **looks at his own clothes** ........ **shrugs it off and looks at Ciel** See anything you like?

Sugary Snack

yes! totally a date! xD

Al: *is shown up by the lovely lady xD*

Ciel: Hmm what are these? *holds up a pair of blue jeans* what strange material. But I suppose they'll do, and maybe that shirt. *points at a nice collared shirt, not quite ready to wear those print t's xD* And those shoes, are they called, sneakers?

Business Bunny

Leilani: **bows and flutters her useless wings =^^=** **shakes hands with the scarfeh that was still wrapped around her and decides to give the scarf back by blindfolding Al for the heck of it**

--------------------

Sebastian: **amused by the boy's analysis on modern clothing** Those are jeans Bocchan.... I know they are different than your usual shorts... but it's always good to being open to trying new things. And yes.... those are sneakers... **quietly imagines the two of them together..... Ciel would look like a snobby rich kid with him still in butler clothing...... did he want that o.o;**

--------------------

Yay a date xD! You're such a schemer Sebby!

Sugary Snack

Ciel: *turns to Sebby* Are you...going in that? *referring to his clothes* Won't we look weird?

Al: *is blindfolded* wha? *waves his bandaged arms in front of him as he tries to find her-like a game xD*

((might go nap for a bit. xD <3 laterz ))

Business Bunny

Leilani: **stares at the bandaged arms e.e..... tippy toes around trying to avoid being caught**

--------------

Sebastian: ....... I didn't know the Earl of Phantomhive really cared what people think..... but if it's your wish, I can change.

((And okies xD - nightols!))

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
*lurks again*

Business Bunny

Nasaiki
*lurks again*

User Image

Since I heard you like Modfoxes - take mine xD

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
yep the Nasai does... but she is also trying to branch out into the world XD

Wow she is very pretty ^_^ you sure?

Business Bunny

Nasaiki
yep the Nasai does... but she is also trying to branch out into the world XD

Wow she is very pretty ^_^ you sure?

Yeap xD - I don't have time for other shops and I've had her uncerted for like a year or more. **won it randomly during the white ribbon event**

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
lol... well I shall give her a good home then *nods*
that's a very purple-y-pink fox :3

Sugary Snack

*is going to have to buy more gaia cash cards* I need like maybe 2mil more. xD If I can get someone to sell their heart locket. Another trip to Target is in store. /random

*huggles Elvy*

Business Bunny

Erina_Nobara
*is going to have to buy more gaia cash cards* I need like maybe 2mil more. xD If I can get someone to sell their heart locket. Another trip to Target is in store. /random

*huggles Elvy*

**snugs and goes back to another hour of class**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas