Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

Ok, so I've decided to brodcast my first ever Nuzlocke Challenge. Today, I wil be attempting Pokemon: Crystal Version. I'll be doing this via emulator to bring screencaps to bookmark my journey with you. Please support me in my journey with you guys by Subscribing to the Thread and commenting throughout the journey. I would love to hear your feedback and advice for my first Challenge. I want this journey to be as much as bout you guys as it is about me. Thank you for the love. :3

So the Rules are as follows:

Rules

x If any pokemon faints during battle, it is considered dead. It must be released immediatly

x You are only allowed to catch the first Pokemon that appears in every area. There are NO second chances.

x You must defeat every legendary you come across. No legendary Pokemon may be captured.

Ok? Here we go!
-insert Gameboy chime here-

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Time Started: 1:00 am, Tuesday

Trainer Name: Cid

Journey begins. Lets hope its a good one

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Pokemon partner of choice: Tonberry the Chikorita

I chose Chikorita as my companion for this journey. I really like Chikorita, but this one is a boy... So I named him "Tonberry"

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Got the PokeDex from Prof. Oak. Also got some information for Prof. Elm from his friend and yadda yadda. Tonberry is around level 8 at this time

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Battled with the strange red-haired man-girl. He appears to have a Cyndaquil. Tonberry won easily despite the type disadvantage and leveld up to level 9.

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Police officers asked me to name the red-haired man-lady. He told me his name was SHIRLEY. Or something like that..... The officers of Jhoto are officially looking for a red-headed man-girl named Shirley.

User Image

Dapper Gaian

First true and fair Pokemon encounter on Route 29. Rattata male at level 2.... Damn.... I certainly have my work cut out for me...

User Image

Rattata's capture was successful. Nickname: Jackson.

User Image

Resting for the night. I will continue the journey tomorrow.

Dapper Gaian

Can't sleep. Decided to resume the challenge until I fall asleep

Jackson needs a level grind like a mofo, so here we go. He seems to be making progress, but it is hard for a Rattata out here. Ive decided not to speed up time. I feel as if it is a form of cheating, so I'm level grinding at a very slow pace.

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Level Grinding is going well. Jackson learned Quick Attack, which will help LOADS in these early stages.

He can now defeat a Hoothoot with little complications.

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Milestone reached! Pokemon Party has an average level of 10!

Thinking abut grinding until Tonberry evolves, but not 100% sure. Maybe its best to go to Route 30 and catch an new Pokemon?

User Image

Dapper Gaian

So much win! Poliwag was the first Pokemon enountered on Route 30! Spinarak would have been good too, but I think Poliwag would be much more useful. The battle engages! Can I harm Poliwag without K.O.-ing it?

User Image

Success! Poliwag a.k.a "Marche" (sounds like "Marsh" ) was captured with ease!

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Taking a break for now. Might not start again until tomorrow. Goodnight, guys! Thanks for the love. :3

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

The "strange red headed man girl named Shirley" thing made me laugh. XDDD I take it you're having fun dude? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff