1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

EDIT: people, it looks like they finally listened. but in case they screw the pooch on this one, take comfort in the fact that untill all the demands here are met and met with success, this petition is here to stay. :3

if you're like me, you like the housing project, and towns too. but if you've been here for a few years like me, maybe you've noticed that gaia's done little to nothing with houses. (or towns, for that matter; have you ever noticed that in towns, ian is still a blonde? xD )

when i came here in 06', that infamous housing glitch was still up. i had to wait a year till they finally fixed it, and i got my house. i still have some of the original furniture. but since then, there has been little activity. a few years ago they put out a new set for houses, but since then, nothing. >:[

a global moderator supports this idea!! by signing this petition, you agree that more things need to be done with housing. you agree that alot can be done, and should be done. by signing this petition, you are helping housing come alive.

for more information on what exactly should be done, go here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/housing/t.49177025/
i'll be adding everything from there to here, for "legal" purposes.
everything requested to be done with homes:

the first thing i propose is that they allow more size upgrades to the houses. i've bought as many as possible, and it's still smaller than an apartment. hows about letting us upgrade to an actual HOUSE? i've squeezed an entire house into this tiny space. so cramped. :[

2. they could make the houses interactive! if you have a phone, it could connest to the im system. radio? what about some music? tv? connect to the forums, possibly. :] and since there are a bunch of different items, there are more possibilities. :] (fishtank to aquarium?) and even if it doesn't sync to something useful it's still cute to be able to do stuff (sleep in bed, eat food, cook on stove, flush toilet [xD] ect. )

3. more buyable housing items would be great. there isn't much in the way of items such as sinks, stoves, and bathroom fixtures. and most of the wall/floor tiles are the same things, just in different colours. :[ i don't like having to pay ridiculous prices for some stupid box that will give me a RANDOM item. >:[

4. in addition to size, multiple rooms would work out great. having the bathroom next to the kitchen next to the bedroom isn't really an ideal housing arrangement. :[

5. real houses have yards :'[ that's alot of unused property. so much could be done with that.

6. gaia could really make a profit off of housing. spending cash on special upgrades for houses, special themes and furniture, it's a whole untapped market! people (through the use of special items, ground, housing interior/exterior, ect.) could turn their houses into villas, castles, palaces, pagodas, huts, buildings, ect. (i know i'd pay for it. xD)

7. it'd be nice if we could live in places other that barton. barton's nice, but with the various festivals, and some of the items that were released sometime last year, everyone supports different towns. i myself have always been partial to aekea (ever since i came here ^__^ ) so options for where you want to live would be great. :3

8. people "marry" on gaia, and people get into relationships here too. if people wanted to live together here, what's to stop them?

9. upgrade the housing commission. Josie is starting to suffer the same fate as poor Meredith. It would be terrible to lose her too. :[

what do the people have to say? listen here!
Bleangamer
What do I have to say? Take a look here:
I believe we should totally revamp the housing thing. We should add streets that we can drive our cars on, sidewalks, driveways that link to the garage, and perfectly lined up houses, that have multiple rooms inside, customizable outsides, lawn ornaments, etc. I also agree with the houses being in different towns and such. I also think that we should be able to visit Aekea, Durem, and all the other towns without having to do it in zOMG. There should also be an application or something, where you can look up your friends, and find out automatically where their houses are. I only found a couple of my friends houses. They should also open up Gaian landmarks, like Halloween town, Gambino Mansion, Von Helson Mansion, and others. Also tourist areas like the beach, including parks, cities, lakes, etc. We should also have more interactive features, like being able to build a snowman in the winter, a sandcastle in the summer, and a leaf pile in the fall, as well as taking a boat out to sea. Which would require a boat. We should be able to buy boats and planes and other vehicles. You won't believe all the ideas I have for the improvement of Gaia! Keep me informed on all your stuff. This is the kind of improvement I'm looking forward to.

Ok. I'm done for now.

~Sapphire Rose Wolf~
I'll sign.

If you're going to have a shop why not update it once in a while. I used to LOVE playing with my home and updating it. There are so many more things they could do with the houses. If they've run out of ideas they should just ask users for ideas. Or pick up an ikea catalog.

alexis_lover9797
*signs* I totally agree! You got my signature! ;D
We should be able to do all that kind of stuff , becuase soem of us dont want to have to chat in pms. Some like conversations in towns where they can talk to ALL there friends. We should have different rooms also. I am a fan of role playing so that would be a good thing for me to decorate my house :]

AzurePrototype
Not so sure about the other rooms idea; I just want to have a nice-looking house without going overboard. But you know what? I'll sign for sure, because I've been having problems and it's Gaia's lowest priority in terms of already existing features.

It's been a problem for as long as I can remember, and I am sick and tired of trying to put equippable items in my house and having them not show up! It's never worked!!

Rena_M_Elric
I sign. I have been here for around two years now, and there has not been a single update to houses in that time. There is so much room to upgrade it. Seriously, it could become a huge and effective gold sink if they worked on it a bit. New furniture, more rooms, more floors, interactive furniture- the possibilities are nearly endless.
They keep churning out all this new stuff, like RIGs, when all they need to do to aid the economy around here is work on some of their older stuff. Fishing, towns, and housing are in dire need of updates.

MadSam123
I'd love to be able to make my house look more like a house, and being able to interact with it would be awesome too! Everytime I go into my house I say to myself 'I wish I could get my gaia avi to sit down on the couch' or 'I have a big TV, yet it's never on'.

We can sit down in cinemas, but not houses? wtf?!

I sign for this upgrade idea! Gaia Houses has been an abandoned part of gaia for too long!

xXx-Ow3-3mO-xXx
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

I adore this. Every idea you've stated is absolutely brilliant, specially since houses have gotten so darn boring.I could hardly find any items that fit me.

Just to add an idea...

I think, even though it'd be kind of hard, that Gaia should make it so you can reupholster your furniture. I hate a lot of the designs on the couches and chairs. It could cost 500g for each time you do it, and they could provide plaid designs in many colors, checkerboard, etc. I just think that'd be really awesome.

I of course sign, with glee and pride.

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XxEPIC_SHRIMPxX
I SIGN!!! man how i wish that gaia houses were like habbo rooms, you know, with moving disco lights and dance floors...and coffee machines that actually *work* also some bathtubs would be nice with a turn-on showers. IF HABBO CAN DO IT, WHY CAN'T GAIA?!?!?!

Seinithil
Sign~

I support the new animations - cooking, sleeping, crapping (o.O), those things. You know, live in a house. It would help the video makers.

I have a 'lil suggestion - could we, like, store trash from towns in the trash cans, or put flowers in a vase furni? Just to decorate a bit with the fruits of our labors :3

please sign! alot can and should be done! housing is important too!

more updates will be added soon. in the meantime, sign please! have a nice day! ~choco

PLEASE NOTE: Even though Gaia claims to be doing something with towns and housing, I'd still like to keep this Petition alive, to see that ALL our goals are met.
Thankyou everyone for your continued support~!

EDIT: much love to everyone who's signed already! thanks! i cooked up some banners for y'all...
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wake-up-the-house-petition/t.49282749_16/#16][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/housingpetitionbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wake-up-the-house-petition/t.49282749_16/#16][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/housing2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wake-up-the-house-petition/t.49282749_16/#16][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/house-ing.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wake-up-the-house-petition/t.49282749_16/#16][img]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/kowanna798/treg-1.gif[/img][/url]

(thanks to P I X E L A T E D C H I K for that one :3 )

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wake-up-the-house-petition-200-signed/t.49282749_1/][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/housingbanner.gif[/img][/url]

thanks again!

DOUBLE EDIT: mods are here! me and Fetus Desu have taken over as mods of this petiton! any questions, ask us!
~choco

OTHER NOTEABLE PETITIONS~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"]User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

SIGNERS:

Chocofreak13
The Sweet Mango
lushrocker MK
Hideous Grace
Lyrum
AmiNayaki
Jimbru
CrayonFlavoredRainbows
nekoprincess22
Pock3y
lil sleeping ninja
ABGirl
Queen _Jane_Approximately
Waves-of-Vangogh
OMG4-chancity
Cybress
Shangri-La-Di-Dah
Wolfy Cuddler
Mimi-s_Halp_Box
Syvet
LOLOOOOLasdasd12
II Fishy II
Ame no Yanagi
TheTiredPickle
Amandy-Chan
Kangit
angie_0009
willow65806
D_Marx
Evelan Wolfsbane
germancut1
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
UnknownMistress23
-i-rainb0w-cUpcake-
II Tifa Lockhart II
The Real Raijin
selfishXxfakexx
x_TalishaBby
Sakura Moka Karin
Snaity
Cnl Mustang
Sempiternal Serendipity
JennyCraig13
yaoiluvr4eva
GodIsMyMeth
Nazi D e s u
Icily
Nano Charat
iPod01

50. The Piscean Muse
Anne_Hijme
Riffin
Supah Chan
The Best Bunny MC
sam_joel20
Akeni-chan
Chewable Condoms
MediaclCunt
Naristar
Kironomi-chan
Lazuli Hera
f a b a r i c
t0pey
Leaf-Sasuke-Kun-12
broken_rei_134
ii-Nyse-ii
Sweet Heart Misha
Gintsumi
Little_Mellie
m 0 0 f f i n x3
Namin`e
Teh_Kitty_Mule
Niki34523
CrayoIa
Lilskitdid
bleedingraven320
Ceysa
Tobi-Akatsuki-Good-boy-15
ShannonsBubbles
SkullCandy161
vampyer
SexxiiDork
Mahalla
jllybean
LittleIce
HeavensRejectHellsAngel
[-Erik-]
punkypockypwnd
.M i s a k i - c h i.
SexyPandaBoi
HeianWarrior
lilchels_14
Apocalyptic Soul
-Extra-Cookie-
pinkrosecat
Silence and Sorrow
Kalishpa WinterMoon
Lady Vergil
Anti D-

100. xAnimationhacx
Omegamode
Its Simply M
Lampe au Mercure
scromlette
momo-ai13
Storm Full of Sunshine
meep12345
sweet young kec200
illusive_chaos
x D E Z Z I x
DarlingCurse
Amp Zaphrix
Elfgiva
I Takami Heru I
v-V A S H U za Stampedo
Lina -^_^-
illumi zaoldyek
Turkce
Annie-morphs
Luna Verto
Dashin_Sentient
Bleangamer
~Sapphire Rose Wolf~
kk545
alexis_lover9797
AzurePrototype
Rae-Rae Loves Rich
Samofthedead
koudelkaW
Quixotic_confusa
YourNightmareKitten
Jenalei
Dalileo
delirious bagels
Lesly Klarc
punkrockgoddess77
Chef_Karrie
Zihark-Sothe
SSK22
Miss-dark8607
lanie100
ping_of_death
XuxaRuiXi
Tiina Brown
Syesta
Chouryou
Rena_M_Elric
HoodBiscuit
Toxe

150. The_Black_Rose2353
shokunoXgesshoku
MadSam123
suzaku135
Immortal no more
green_angel_1
Wolf Spirit Child
Micalae
bronxbigred4
Kurenai_Akari
Fatal Yaoi
xXx-Ow3-3mO-xXx
Minamo9-setsu
iPARBS
Witch_Kitty666
`Sefirosu
Yuki_Windira
Sellesion
XXxxMeowxxXX
Contessa of Dynasties
IIxFail
-Lady Alice Bloodmire-
S t a r s l i t e
Tejinako-hime
Xx_Bloodspill_Wolf_xX
xXxAjGirlxXx
Crimson Red Layers
Haphazard Asterisk
Katara daughter of Water
Wahya
Areishia_01
Jiti
Doctor Kickass
Ruby_MISSFortune
ScarIett
QiChiro
Ruby_MISSFortune
ScarIett
QiChiro
onisuu
Ninten the awesome
Marionette of Despair
3xtrata_Remains
z_Sweetheart_z
Blaq Blue
vanille-a-bean
Insta Zombi in a Boxx
II-T e i r a-II
ll Fatal Charades ll
WW2Dude
200. Demoncherry
789DarkDragon
Queen Riah
Nameless_Moon
Flippy Jean Jones
PlagueMouse
EatingToast
XxEPIC_SHRIMPxX
Fairly Legal
Adam Joseph Copeland
Akuma Kison
lanie100
KuroGetsuKoneko
Khenarthi Fadomai
Luminous Cupcakes
PoetaBrasileiro
Tropical Disease
i-l3lue-
I Love My Twin
Crimson Creame
Seinithil
lovelylovablerose
i-Blinkie
IIX_Becca_XII
Master Princess 100
Moonlight Crystals
CheeseStickNinja
Dani fool
twister of shadows
Konani_NTH
adventureaddict
jordan_0011
Violently Blissful

User Image

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
I sign! ^^

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Dangerous Perfectionist

I will proudly sign :3

Signed. I would love to be able to do more with my house, but I just don't have the room. More space, and preferably more than one room, is needed.

Oh, and it would be nice if I could actually put the Black Retro TV on top of the Entertainment Center Table... neutral

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
thankyou! idk if it's possible, but i sign my own petiton! ^^
i sign.

i typically don't do much with my house,
but it's mainly because it's all the same,
and has been for a while.

the houses need like, stairs and porches and stuff. that'd be
pretty cool. and maybe, like, you could actually sit in the chairs?

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
when life gives me lemons.....

I sign
x 相澤光希

... I squeeze them in oyur eyes XD

Noob

i sign, my love!
Sign! I'd love to see an update to the houses. Even something as simple as adding new furniture would work for me.

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I sign.

Just to help your cause.

I am such a nice girl!
heart

Good luck. wink

Quick Reply

Submit