Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Ok, people, mods... There is a topic that a fellow gaian has made and I must say, it has very good information about havwing safe sex. I don't mean those other small "Use blah blah" and other things. This person has managed to find ligitimet and extremely helpful information and I think, alng with many others who are big supporters of this thread agree. Here, we have young children thirteen and up and hormones take into play and as young kids we will tend to do more stupid things, such as having unprotected sexual relations and things of that nature. That thread will show fellow gaians who would normally be afraid to ask their parents those questions to their parents because of the "embarrasment" it may cause. Yes, the child shopuld still talk to their parents about these issues, but having medical opinons and scientific studies and things of that nature can be more helpful than a perent explained the conciquences of sex.

The topic is in no way telling people how to have sex, but simply explaining the anatomy in a profesional maner.

This information has helped many gaians who have seen the topic and those who have seen it and felt it helpful can agree that the thread will help fellow gaians in chosing the right desion of having safe sex verses unsafe.

Here are some things that made me notice that making this pitition is the right thing to do:

Misanthropic_Clown
I, Misanthropic Clown, advocate this thread becoming a sticky, for the following reasons: -

- This thread serves a useful purpose of providing sexual education information, which is important for young people to have ready and easy access to

- By becoming a sticky, this thread will be brought to the attention of more users, and so serve a greater role in providing information

- By becoming a sticky, this thread will no longer be reliant on bumping, thus allowing people with questions and issues to more easily ask for information without going unnoticed

*signs*

(He's the one who sort of brought up the sticky pitition and people were signing in the actual thread. So to prevent that from that thread becomong cloged with signatures, this thread was created... Thanks man for the idea.)

Edwit
Yoness.
I read through most of your thread - man, I can't believe this has lasted so long with little spam - and I saw the petition.
This would be a great thing to demonstrate and inform the use of protection during sex.
The protection, the help, the understanding - this' got it all.
So, I sign your petition to make this thread into a Sticky, because a lot of teenagers - and younger and older - need to be informed about the pleasures and the pains of sex.

Edwit signs this petition.

Also, I'd like to note that I wanted to do this for my high school, creating an after-school class and such, so I'm glad someone else decided on this also.
Good job.
And I love your sources.

Fizzlesticks
I am genuinely touched by your support, ladies and gents. BIG BIG LOVE. So, lucky 13. Fizzlesticks

(The creater of the thread we want to have stickied.

99luftbalons
Holding hands with an invisible man, I walked toward the Sanctuary.

This is very informative, and people need to know these things.
I think this should be stickied, I sign.

Holding hands with my future, I walked toward my destiny.
[x]

If you have not seen the thread, or you wish to jog you memory of it, here is the link:

Link
Signatures

1. Gaara_Baby_Eater
2. edobony
3. SkySapphire
4. Misanthropic_Clown
5. Angel_Kumara
6. cz75gsc
7. Sitaris
8. Unsung_Grandeur
9. Ecstatic Ecstasy
10. Parody_Penguin
11. dia-chan
12. Miyokie
13. Fizzlesticks
14. JahLoveAngel
15. LorienLlewellyn
16. Midnight Maskerade
17. Sophist
18. Soarin`
19. Edwit
20. BomanTheFirst
21. 99luftbalons
22. The Cookie Whore Pirate
23. chained_to_a_pipe
24. Nochipa
25. sprite-girl-forever-
26. BlackPheonixFire
27. Flicka Elskar
28. Laana_Natichoba
29. Blitzkrieg Beauty
30. Elric The Defiant
31. Bleuwedd
32. Myakachi
33. Maki Yurasaki
34. The Tiban Army
35. T o m o r r o w
36. Oddiumwanderus
37. Cutiebirdgal
38. Nocturne Op9
39. BomanTheFirst
40. 99luftbalons
41. The Cookie Whore Pirate
42. 666kei666
43. Dax Bailley
44. Masturbating_Rot_Crow
45. sweet_oblivion
46. DeltaLupi
47. Kaosdaemonen
48. Abusive Mana
49. Fillette Rance
50. Esme Pink
51. RainyAndrew
52. kirpet

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I, Misanthropic Clown, advocate this thread becoming a sticky, for the following reasons: -

- This thread serves a useful purpose of providing sexual education information, which is important for young people to have ready and easy access to

- By becoming a sticky, this thread will be brought to the attention of more users, and so serve a greater role in providing information

- By becoming a sticky, this thread will no longer be reliant on bumping, thus allowing people with questions and issues to more easily ask for information without going unnoticed

*signs*
*signs* we need to transfer the other signatures. to here

Versatile Loverboy

SIGNED.

Also, transferred the other signatures:

Unsung_Grandeur
Sitaris
cz75gsc
Angel Kumara
Petition for Fizzlesticks to be a sticky

1. Angel_Kumara

2. The almighty cz75gsc.

3. Sitaris

4. Unsung_Grandeur

You might have more luck in asking to have this turned into an LI sticky wink

Ecstatic Ecstasy
Parody_Penguin
Angel Kumara
dia-chan
Miyokie

5. Miyokie

6. Signed! Petition for Fizzlesticks to be a sticky!

7.Parody_Penguin

8. Ecstatic Ecstasy signs this petition! wink

JahLoveAngel
9. JahLoveAngel signs!

Midnight Maskerade
10. Midnight Maskerade
Wonderful thread, glad to sign the petition.

Cutiebirdgal
11. Cutiebirdgal
Yay ^_^

Nocturne Op9
/signed

12) Nocturne Op9

Fizzlesticks
I am genuinely touched by your support, ladies and gents. BIG BIG LOVE.

So, lucky 13. Fizzlesticks

LorienLlewellyn
I will sign for that.

Sophist
15.Sophist 3nodding

Soarin`
I'll sign the petition. n_n

Edwit
Yoness.
I read through most of your thread - man, I can't believe this has lasted so long with little spam - and I saw the petition.
This would be a great thing to demonstrate and inform the use of protection during sex.
The protection, the help, the understanding - this' got it all.
So, I sign your petition to make this thread into a Sticky, because a lot of teenagers - and younger and older - need to be informed about the pleasures and the pains of sex.

Edwit signs this petition.

Also, I'd like to note that I wanted to do this for my high school, creating an after-school class and such, so I'm glad someone else decided on this also.
Good job.
And I love your sources.

BomanTheFirst
*signs the petition*

viva la safer sex kit!

99luftbalons
Holding hands with an invisible man, I walked toward the Sanctuary.

This is very informative, and people need to know these things.
I think this should be stickied, I sign.

Holding hands with my future, I walked toward my destiny.
[x]

The Cookie Whore Pirate
petition for this to be a sticky:

SIGNED!

i loves this thread!

chained_to_a_pipe
*signs petition* Fizzlesticks, you are god, just so you know XD

Nochipa
:] I'll sign.
I am touched to see that I am able to be a part of helping the thread become a sticky. So people, come and sign. It will help out so many lives!
weher do i sighn
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.

And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you."

I sign

"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due,

I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items