Yes~! Eat My Petals~!!! 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
No Way~! Lame~!!! 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore~!!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

User Image

Welcome to the Great Flower Pettiton!

We Can pick up trash an make Clothes
We Can Pick up bugs and make Ink
But who really wants to make a single flower bouquette?

In the winter we can enjoy a wonderful snowball fight, wich is great fun for the season and in summer we get the joy of chucking waterballons at each other. Byt lets Face it, the Spring is too Warm for Snowballs and too Cold for Balloons. So what do we get to do durring spring?

Wouldn't it be cool to turn your flowers into an item you can use in town? Im talking about throwing fowers! It certainly beats carying around one flower in a peice of wraping paper. Nothing says "fun" like trowing a handful of flower ptals at the fellow sitting next to you.

Im laying my best idea down. Please consider this Idea and for those who want to support sign this pettition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature List

1.)ii-Epic Raimey Toaster-ii
2.)Nyadriel
3.)iiiMichaela
4.)Tessikay
5.)iSuo Tamaki
6.)ll -iiStarDust- ll
7.)Choryou
----More Info----

The Idea was to make flowers worth collecting. We eally want support on this so if you can pleas sign we will be eternaly greatful~!!!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Wont be able to use the ones we collect now, but if they do it up using other flowers like they did with the soccerball where you gather a certain number and something something....

*stuffs flowers into OP's mouth*

EAT IT!! twisted

(translation: Sure. I could go for that. Especially if we trade them in with Rina like maybe for an Event or some such)
Nyadriel
Wont be able to use the ones we collect now, but if they do it up using other flowers like they did with the soccerball where you gather a certain number and something something....

EAT IT!! twisted

(translation: Sure. I could go for that. Especially if we trade them in with Rina like maybe for an Event or some such)

*nods* Yeup~!!! But like I said, Spring needs to be a little more fun~! surprised
im in smile

Devoted Wench

I'll sign.
I'll sign..! O:
I sign I guess.
*dose mah happy dance* YATTAH~!!!
z-Blood-and-Fire-z
Nyadriel

EAT IT!! twisted

*nods* Yeup~!!! But like I said, Spring needs to be a little more fun~! surprised

It could be like buying watter balloons from the fishing store~! biggrin For like 10 gold you get ten shots to throw flower petals, and from there it depends on how many you buy~! biggrin

Wheezing Lunatic

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Please add a numbered list of signatures as required by the forum rules. There are instructions on how to do so in the Rules and Guidelines Sticky. Failure to add this will cause your thread to be moved to the Chatterbox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff