Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should you be able to buy more than one item at a time?

Heck yeah! This one click is for the birds! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
No, I like clicking over and over. Keeps my mouse hand strong. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Yes for shops and multiple MP vendors! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Klaatu Barada Nikto 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alrighty, after seeing the positive response for the idea in another area, I'm officially making this a petition for the fellow Gaians to support. That is...if you want to. redface

colanah
This has likely been suggested before I couldn't find it and for some reason the Site Suggestion thread is in the recycle.

Either way...I thought I'd give this idea an airing. With the addition of the Marketplace feature allowing for Gaians to sell whole outfits along with the existing inventory feature to sell off excess items carried around....

What if shops allowed for you to buy more than one item at a time? I mean, say you use a certain cheap shoe often in the outfits you create? Do you really want to sit there and click on the same shoe (and the following confirmation) 5-20 times in a row? Why not one click, fill in the number of how many of said clothing/item you want, confirmation screen and boo-yah! In your inventory!

I mean, when you sell stuff in the market place, you can choose how many you want to sell and set the price. When you want to sell straight out of your inventory back to the Gaian Void of Half Price, you can say how many of X-item you want to sell. Heck, when we donate to the Bin of Pete, we can choose how many of said item we want to donate.

Why can't we buy things in the shops more than one at a time?

For those who graduated from the school of "TL.DR" here's the gist.

Let us buy from the stores in stacks.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_angelleft Consolidating sigs from the other thread. If you don't want your name on here, just drop a friendly line and I'll remove it. gaia_angelright

Signatures:

01. Colanah
02. v606
03. BaybeeBloodRed
04. Nefret2011
05. Idonna

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Please remove all signatures but your own since none of those people have explicitly stated they are signing this petition.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Anne Packrat
Please remove all signatures but your own since none of those people have explicitly stated they are signing this petition.

No problem! Done and done.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you for the signature and ...that's kind of odd to be able to make a bot like that, if that's what happened. Still, if the code is there, that at least means it's possible!

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Having just spent a half hour trying to get a bunch of 5 gold shoes, seriously ..multiple purchase or a shopping cart would be vastly appreciated at this point for either people needing to do multiple purchases for Alchemy, Cash Shop or Gold Shop items. xp

Fashionable Humorist

7,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'll sign . -signs-

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you Baybee and for anyone with some room or just a little feeling of love about this topic, there is a small button which can be added to a signature if you have the free space to do so which will increase awareness of the desire for a cart in the shops for multiple purchases.

User Image

I tried to keep it small and cute but here's the link.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/shops-allowing-mulitple-purchases-official-petition/t.80072595/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/colanah/Signatureforthread.png[/img][/url]

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
You're not a hero, you're a liar.

I sign.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff