Red 0.15966386554622 16.0% [ 19 ]
Purple 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 21 ]
Green 0.13445378151261 13.4% [ 16 ]
Pink 0.13445378151261 13.4% [ 16 ]
Yellow 0.042016806722689 4.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

From The Original Thread:
I love that Gaia has School girl outfits, but the problem is that there isn't enough variety. These kinds of outfits are used for making your Gaia character cosplay. Not everyone's school colors are popping blue. I purpose that Gaia Online starts the clothing line up again with other colors. Colors such as:

-Red
-Green
-Black
-Purple
-White

Boy's school outfits need to be updated as well. There are boys who want to dress up as their favorite characters too!

Please Gaia, add new items to the School Uniform line!

Sincerely,
Punk or Trendy

When I posted this originally, I got more people than I thought thinking this would be a great idea. I got this idea from the "Magical School Girl" item getting more colors, and I thought: "Why should poofy girly outfits be the only ones to get new colors?". So, I came up with this. If a petition can get gaia to sell us orphans, why can't we get them to sell us new school uniforms? Many people want these new pieces for cosplay of their favorite anime characters, and just for general dressing. Not only would it make the line of clothing have more variety, but it also would improve the Avatar Arena competitions!

We who sign this petition are reaching out to the Gaia staff and telling them how to improve the site! By signing the petition, we are helping Gaia out, telling them what we want, not complaining! Sign the petition and tell Gaia how to make us happy!

Your Fearless Leader,
Punk Or Trendy
EXAMPLES:

Middle School:
User Image

High School:
User Image

University:
User Image
Rules:

1. Sign the petition or leave. No stupid comments saying "Dur, your idea is dumb! Don't you have anything better to do than criticize Gaia?". Seriously, don't you guys have something better to do than criticize people who are trying to make Gaia a better place?

2. Follow The Gaia Rules. This thread is meant to make the Gaia team listen to us. They won't do that if we're being rude.

3. If You Stick Around, Be Polite. We don't need some aggressive jerk cussing out the other regulars.

4. Bump only when people aren't around. Don't bump in the middle of a conversation. It's annoying.

5. Don't stretch the page. It's just plain annoying.

6. Tell your friends about the petition! We need a lot of signatures to get the Gaia team to notice us! Spread the word and help the cause!

7. I Reserve The Right To Update The Rules Of This Thread. I take care of this thread, so I'm allowed to change rules to help keep out rif-raf.
Signature Links For This Thread:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/40528211_4/]-
[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/lanikster/SchoolUniformColorsbanner.png[/IMG]
[/url]

(line broken where dash is to avoid stretching page. Remove dash and line when entering in your signature.)

Other Petitions I Support:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sign Using This Format:

[b](Insert Your Username Here)[/b] is signing this petition!

[i](Say anything else you want to add here)[/i]

Although I will still accept your signature if you don't use this, I prefer that you use the format I presented.

Updates:
Sat May 24, 2008: Petition Open To The Public
Sat June 07, 2008: Petition Rearranged
Sat June 07, 2008: Petition Reached 10+ Signatures NEXT GOAL: 20+ Signatures
Signatures:

0. Punk or Trendy
1.Dndluver
2.RadElise
3.iLottie
4.Ame no Yanagi
5.iya ythmir
6.Pride of the Peaches
7.Shizuko11
8.The Sweet Mango
9. icky_green_fingerz
10. Coobugg
11. raver
12. Da Mangaka
13. Super Saiyan Marita
14. Live to Butterfly
15. Kaivi Silverwing
16. vodka_vixen
17. Minako-J
18. Dead or Alive Ayane
19. pilowee
20. snarechan
21. Emo_Vampire_Fox
22. luckygirl2113
23. sythpopsamurai
THE PETITION IS OPEN!
Please Begin Signing You Usernames
Dndluver is signing this petition!
thank you for your signature. You name has been added to the list.
RadElise is signing this petition!

Because I'm rad.
Thank you for signing the petition! Your username has been added to the list. By the way everyone, tell your friends about the petition!
=D ok I got you up. [BUMP!]
Signed. (:
Thank you for your signature, you will be added momentarily.
I'm not a fan of school uniforms; however, I'll say this: the blue of the current uniforms is kind of ugly in my opinion. xp If Gaia will give us more colors, then they might not be so bad-looking, so I'll sign!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff