Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Welcome!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Making Ink Exchanging Faster
This petition is in support of updating the Ink and Tattoo Exchanging system to match the Bug and other item exchange in terms of exchanging more than one Ink at a time.

My Story

I exchange a lot of inks to make the other colors that are available through the Ink exchange, and the quantities that I have lately, have become a bit unreasonable to go through 3-4 screens for each Ink. Now the Bugs to Ink exchange has the feature where you can exchange the bugs for more than 1 ink at a time if you have the quantity needed, but as of now the Tattoo and Ink exchange do not. That is why I am proposing the idea of adding this multiple item feature to the Ink and Tattoo exchange to simplify this process of exchanging inks and tattoos.

User Image Bugs being made into 3x Inks

User Image Inks only making 1x Ink

Signatures

If you would like this feature to be added, please show your support and add your signature to this thread. You can either use the form provided, or state it in your own words. No matter how you state it, please state your username and that you support this and would like to add your signature clearly in your post.

[size=18][b][u]I want to exchange inks faster![/u][/b][/size]
I, [u][b][Your Username Here][/b][/u], want the Ink and Tattoo Exchange to be updated to include the multiple items at once option.

Signatures List - 40 and counting!

1. Suicidalpete
  2. xiesaythizz
  3. Lunathedemoncat
  4. Fallen Insaniity
  5. Ame no Yanagi
  6. Rainbow Wish
  7. Lady Tamuril
  8. iRawrz4me
  9. x_Celestial Deception_x
  10. W A N D E R x L U S T
  11. Tarnished Glitter
  12. notashrimp16
  13. Lil Riot
  14. Lordk67
  15. BaybeShortii3e
  16. Shaela Skyfire
  17. bloominn
  18. Mottsytots
  19. Faytknight13[8]
  20. inukitty-4-ever
  21. WeeFee
  22. De Legacy
  23. bezzy11872
  24. Water_Crystal
  25. Kangit
  26. Genuine Kitty Slave
  27. Rakkiis
  28. Azahara Suncrest
  29. Ms-Dollie
  30. moth_of_doom
  31. physic toaster
  32. The Shadowshades
  33. skivvy1
  34. siri_bear13
  35. cleopatra66
  36. xxDark_Shadow_Raven
  37. Dark Blue Autumn Ashes
  38. Sirius x Remus
  39. demonic kisses
  40. Puflwiz
  41. ...

Thank you for your support!

Links in!
User Image
Code for your threads and sigs:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-for-faster-ink-exchanging/t.50550481_1/][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/SuicidalPete/petition.gif[/IMG][/url]

Links Out!
User Image
Elephant Goddess's Buying Inks & Bugs at Great Prices
FullMetalEdLover's Buying All Bugs at Highest Prices, Other Game Items too
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitty's Dye Quest, Buying Inks at High Prices

And now we're open and ready for your signatures!

Any support is loved.

Beloved Giver

I want to exchange inks faster!
I, xiesaythizz, want the Ink and Tattoo Exchange to be updated to include the multiple items at once option.
i sign heart
Thank you both for your support!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.❝мαкє мє ѕмιℓє. мαкє мє ¢яу.❞

✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠

User ImageI sign.

That annoys the hell out of me, you can only do one vial at a time.
>>

✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠✖☠

❝мαкє мє ωιѕн ι ωαит тσ ∂ιє.❞User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
I want to exchange inks faster!
I, [Ame no Yanagi], want the Ink and Tattoo Exchange to be updated to include the multiple items at once option.
So far we've got 5 signatures. Not too bad starting out. I have an order for a sig to be made for this petition. when it's done, I will post the code here so anyone who wants to can add it to their threads and sigs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff