Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should it take 2hrs+ for someone to combine some inks for another ink?

Defiantly not, I have things to do. 0.6986301369863 69.9% [ 102 ]
-shrugs- Guess they have nothing else better to do 0.3013698630137 30.1% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Make Combining Inks Easier and Less Time Consuming

I'm sure there are people that know of being able to combine certain color inks to make another color ink by going to the Skin Tyte and clicking 'Buy Tattoos' which at the very bottom of the page there is a few inks you can make if you have the right colors for them.

For Example: Red, Green, and Blue inks are required to make white ink or Red Ink and Blue Ink for Purple Ink.

This is nice that you can do this....But I find a bit of a problem with this...It's constantly clicking and time consuming. If someone needs a certain amount of a certain type of ink - let's take white ink as an example - to make a tattoo or even dye they would either have to go bug hunting in towns, go in the marketplace and buy the ink, or they could get inks to mix to create the color ink needed which is nice for inks made from bugs that are not easy to come across and if one wouldn't want to spend so much gold in the marketplace for a bunch of inks.

At the Durem Depot with exchanging bugs for inks, when having the correct amount of bugs for making an ink you can either put in the number or click if it shows that you have 50 of the same bug to make the ink or if you have say 200 of the same bug then it'll automatically let you make those four inks.

I think that at the Skin Tyte for combining inks for the color wanted that instead of constant clicking and then after you are redirected back to the page, then having to do this all over again - which would be annoying when one needs 500 inks for a dye - they should try to make it somewhat like the page at Durem Depot. You can put in the number of inks or if you have so many inks to combine for the ink then they should show it.

Take this as an example:
Someone wants to make White Dye but the bugs needed to make White Ink isn't really all that easy to come by and they don't want to spend a bunch of gold in the marketplace for white inks when they can collect the bugs needed to make the three inks needed for white ink.

Currently, if someone wants to combine green, red, and blue inks for white ink it shows as:
Red Ink (x5) + Blue Ink (x5) + Green Ink (x5) = White Ink

This only makes one white ink and once you say yes you want to do this, it redirects you to the exchange page after the exchange. Rinse and repeat. 500 White Inks are needed to make White Dye. Eventually, if a person isn't careful as they go back and forth combining this inks to make white ink, they just might get the page 'Slow Down Hot Shot' popping up on them.

Now, what I propose is to make it less back and forth and possibly getting a Gaia user in trouble when they are going through the pages 'Too fast'.

Let's say someone has....100 of each ink needed for White Ink. Instead of the (x5) beside each ink and having to constantly go back and forth, they could do this - and remember five of each ink makes only one ink - :

Red Ink (x100) + Blue Ink (x100) + Green Ink (x100) = White Ink (x20)

Instead of having to go back and forth, they can instantly make the amount of white inks that they can with the number of the inks required to combine for the ink and not have to worry about the page that tells one to slow down and takes a good while to disappear and let them continue on.
Some Simple Rules:
1. Please follow the Gaia ToS.
2. If I catch anyone flaming, trolling, harassing on this thread then you will be added to my ignore list and actions will be taken.
3. Please do not spam the thread.
4. If you sign, then make it understandable that you do and by this I mean spell 'sign' correctly.
5. Feel free to post your thoughts but as rule two, avoid flaming/trolling/harassing.
6. I will be more than happy to accept signs created to link to the thread and I will be sure to post who create them - being I suck at creating such x.x Just PM me if you want to make a link for the thread or have one made.
7. Do not quote anything on the first page...Please...
Those Who Have Signed:

1. Kokia Angel
  2. PropagandaPanda
  3. stevegresher
  4. keito melfina
  5. Nevets Cloud
  6. Ame no Yanagi
  7. SerpentRose
  8. ProudlyMad
  9. Hot King of Fire
  10. -my-forgotten-rose-
  11. Estranged Hatter
  12. fox914
  13. Sensual Soul
  14. StarShipAries
  15. Kangit
  16. spunglass
  17. iKensei_Tachikaze
  18. UltimiaVlad
  19. Elfgiva
  20. Shakugan no Uchite
  21. [Chocolate Apple]
  22. bubulina_bubu
  23. Gurei Zuvuya
  24. PEWPEWROAR
  25. dRaGoNfLyXx
  26. Alexander J Luthor
  27. iWaffles Ninja
  28. Keiko Mystere
  29. Yoruzena
  30. Oneide
  31. VKiera
  32. Mashumari
  33. TwoMin
  34. kemppaininthebutt
  35. ekobor
  36. Dr Wiffles
  37. Dewi Don
  38. flutelover889
  39. XO_The-Sharpie_OX
  40. kagome1290
  41. Vane Light
  42. IG i v e m e M a l i c eI
  43. Wayward Fearie
  44. Syesta
  45. [Angel Kratos]
  46. c a t h i i s a u r
  47. xXCooki3sz Are Aw3someXx
  48. Chouryou
  49. Ping of Death
  50. Captain Nazzy
  51. Eeez Sou Hawtt
  52. II Tinuviel II
  53. ~Nyu will kill u~
  54. AceTidus15
  55. Owlie
  56. DeviantSite
  57. Mailbox_Ninja
  58. crimson_october
  59. x_suckit
  60. Starlight Konata
  61. Obsidian Dreamlight
  62. Opera Phantomess
  63. IIMikuruII
  64. Kyoto Tushoni

Links:

None right now emo
Quotes from Signers and Even Non-Signers:

Remember, everyones opinion matters ♥

Captain Nazzy
Captain Nazzy signs.

It is such a neat system, I don't want it to collect dust simply because it's a little inefficient. =/ I'm sure it wouldn't take much to revamp it a little..
Affiliates:

There'll be links to other Petition threads here for everyone. Though of course I will have permission from the creator of the petition thread to add it here.
-cuts ribbon-
We are Opened for business!

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
Signed. Making inks is SUCH a pain.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you very much for your signature, PropagandaPanda ^-^

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Agreed. There should ba a "Multiple Direct Buy" option.
I sign this petition.

Thank you, stevegresher :3
-signs-
That would be so much easier!
sign back?
User Image
User Image

User Image

Blinkie courtesy of Hikari_Sango. ありがとう! ♥

User Image

Thank you for your signatures~ List is updated~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces