• Nudist Colony 200

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image

██║║▍ Hello fellow Gaians, Welcome to Maori Sharpshooter and my Profile shop. We, as your fellow profile makers, try our best to fit your needs so please try to fit ours as well. Please read the entire page because everything is important and it will help keep drama out. Don't be afraid to talk to us, we don't bite. Gumi is currently, Full and Not Taking Orders. Miku is currently, Full and Not Taking Orders.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A message I've thought much too much about, maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
                            Certainly, I've always been this way, a patched up, crazy matryoshka!"

User Image

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image

06/21/2013 Opened Shop
                            ██║║▍ We are finally open! On this lovely day we present to all of you our lovely profiles and amazing company. Yes, we based our shop off of our favorite Vocaloids; Gumi & Miku! Isn't the thread lovely?
                            07/25/2013 What a Review!
                            ██║║▍ One of our lovely customers, Nyxsirisa, gave a very detailed review of our services. We thank her deeply as we also greatly encourage you to join her guild and read the review! WE ARE THE THREAD OF THE WEEK!
                            08/20/2013 Busy Busy Busy
                            ██║║▍ Hey guys, Ms Sharra here, and this announcement is to tell you guys that I am limiting my slots to 3 and I warn people that my profiles will be done more slowly since school has started for me. I am a senior and I have a senior project coming. I have to fill out scholarships as well as college applications. I need to keep my grades up and I have chores to do as well as a job. So please be patient with me.
                            8/26/13 Busy Busy Busy AS WELL!
                            ██║║▍ Hey this is Maori!
                            Unfortunately, school has become an extremely time-consuming object in my life, so I am closing my slots until long breaks such as Christmas and Summer break. I will continue to code Ms Sharra's profiles, however. Despite this I may offer my services for an extreme bribe via PM (more details in the prices section of my post). Sorry for the inconvenience.

12/8/13 Summertime Sadness!
                            ██║║▍ As of Today, Maori and i decided to make this shop a Summertime only shop. Which means slots are closed during school season and the shop will be open again during summertime!
                            4/21/14 Summers Here!
                            ██║║▍ We are back! Our shop has opened once again and we are ready for your orders! Come on in, order, stay, chat, and have fun! Wooo!

"Clap your hands, not entirely childish, and watch to this purposefully-crazed tune.
                            Certainly, I don't care either way. The warmth of the world is melting away."

User Image

Distinct Shoujo

10,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Hello! You can call me Maori. I am currently open and will be allowing for three slots at a time, as I'm a busy bumblebee. Please be patient with me in completing your order, however don't hesitate to strike up a conversation about how it's going.

██║║▍ I’m seventeen years old and am very active in school and extracurricular activities. Despite this, I spend my pastimes
                              watching anime, reading and writing fanfics, playing zOMG!, and creating watercolor artwork. My love of creating graphics and coding has led to planning on taking web development classes in college, and so I hope to fully enjoy creating profiles here with the time that I have.

██║║▍ Below are live samples of both my custom profiles and ones that I've coded for Slayer. They are updated as I create
                              new and better profiles. Listed newest to oldest.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██║║▍ The inflation has made pricing anything pretty much impossible, so I'll leave what you want to pay me up
                              to you. These are average values, not necessarily minimum values.

██║║▍ Current profile average 10-15mil
                            ██║║▍ Classic profile average 50-75mil
                            ██║║▍ Bribe I may be interested in creating a profile in exchange for art. wink

██║║▍ Please do not post orders when my slots are full. I do not have a waiting list, so if you want to have a profile
                              made, please stick around in the thread and wait for one to open up.

[quote="Maori Sharpshooter"][/quote][imgleft]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/MikuChibi.png[/imgleft]

[size=11][color=gray]Username:[/color] Type username here
                            [color=gray]Desired profile type:[/color] Current/classic?
                            [color=gray]If classic, desired sections:[/color] About me, comments, etc...
                            [color=gray]If current, desired number of columns:[/color] One, two, or three
                            [color=gray]Specific image desired:[/color] Avi art, anime pic, etc; provide background image if desired; tell me if I need to put credits for an image in the profile header
                            [color=gray]Profile theme:[/color] If one; darkness, for example
                            [color=gray]Color scheme:[/color] Matching picture? Certain hex code(s)?
                            [color=gray]Paying price:[/color] $$$
                            [color=gray]Anything else:[/color] [/size]
                            [color=white]♥ Thanks for ordering~[/color]

██║║▍ Profile Orders
                            I-Iearts PG. #118 Classic Profile 75m
                            Charlie Ogidni PG. #124 Classic Profile 131m
                            Divisibility PG. #129 Current Profile 10mil

██║║▍ Coding To-Do List
                            Coco Raquel v2 PG. #128
                            Snow My Gosh PG. #130
                            Amika Mei PG. #132

██║║▍ Completed orders for my profiles:

Omg Ew No PG. #12 Current Profile 80k
                                      ii-pikkachu PG. #13 Current Profile 80k
                                      Nyxsirisa PG. #10 Classic Profile 400k + 400k tip burning_eyes

Monsieur LoyaI PG. #114 Current Profile 10mil
                                      DevynAsylum PG. #114 Current Profile 15mil
                                      I Annie l PG. #117 Current Profile 15.8m
                                      Yinrie PG. #117 Current Profile 38m

NOTE ██║║▍ I pretty much accept all orders, however after I accept yours please send a trade with your payment in it.
                              When your profile is complete, I will send the coding to you via PM and finish the trade. Also, please check Gaia periodically as it is very probable that I will quote you with questions regarding the profile.

NOTE ██║║▍ The profiles I make are custom profiles. It's not some piece of artwork that can't be altered once it's done.
                              If you don't like the header color, cursor, whole background, layout, anything at all, don't hesitate to tell me! Even the tiny details. I'm here to make this your profile, not mine. A profile represents a Gaian, and it should be uniquely yours in both design and personality.

NOTE ██║║▍ On estimate, each custom profile takes about two weeks to complete. Keep this in mind when ordering. I
                              put as much time as needed to make a profile perfect, and therefore do not accept bribed/rush orders.

NOTE ██║║▍ Once you buy it, the profile and coding is yours. You may change it up however much you like, however
                              you cannot take my claim out of the gaia header. No. If you do happen to mess with the coding and and are upset with the result, you may post in the thread or PM me for the original coding I gave you. I keep all of my profile coding on file, and will happily give you yours again.

"A message I've thought much too much about, maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?

User Image
User Image

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

██║║▍ Currently, Full!

██║║▍ I am Eighteen years of age with blonde hair and hazel eyes. I am white 120 pound girl who lives with Filipino parents. I consider myself an Asian at heart since I love anything Asian. I can turn into a ghetto ratchet in seconds if you mess with the people I love and/or it me. I am very outgoing and creative as well as lazy and blunt.

██║║▍ Some of my interests consists of; anime, archery, horseback riding, swimming, fencing, drawing, writing, poetry, pokemon, vintage things, cute things, lolitas, vocaloids, utahu's, anything in the creative field, animals, pastel colors, pandas, Marilyn Monroe, teal, fashion, and many more. C:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Normal 250k (+ 20k for each custom section)
                            ██║║▍ Though this is the price, I would love it if you'd tip. C: Also, the reason for the + 20k is because it takes Maori more time to do custom sections.

[quote="The Virgin Slayer"][/quote][imgleft]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/luv2luvsasuke/Graphics/matryoshka_gumi_by_bluecy-d4l1m7c_zps385578e9.png[/imgleft]
                            [b]Username[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT INFO HERE
                            [b]Sections Desired[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT INFO HERE
                            [b]Theme[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT INFO HERE
                            [b]Art or Specific Image Wanted[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT INFO HERE
                            [b]Icon or Letters for Contact[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT INFO HERE
                            [b]Anything Else[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT INFO HERE
                            [b]Paying[/b] [color=#4AA02C]║[/color] INSERT HERE

NORMAL SLOT!
                            Amika Mei PG. #120 10mil + Item Waiting on coding~
                            Pretty Felicity PG. #132 20mil

BRIBE SLOT!
                            Something About Sparrows PG. #118 40mil
                            Coco Raquel v2 PG. #118 20mil waiting for coding~
                            Snow My Gosh PG. #123 100mil Waiting for coding~
                            Kiroshiya PG. # 133 150mil

NOTE ██║║▍ I only make the layouts, coding rights reserved to Maori Sharpshooter
                            NOTE ██║║▍ Profiles automatically include username & contact information, unless stated otherwise.

"Clap your hands, not entirely childish, and watch to this purposefully-crazed tune.

User Image
User Image

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image

Pg. # Contest!
                            ██║║▍ Every 50 pages, starting at page 100, the first person to post will receive 50k! 25k from Maori and 25k from myself! So stick around and keep an eye out!

Contest Name
                            ██║║▍ Description of contest. Inset prize as well. Insert end date as well.

Beauty
                            ██║║▍ Layout
                            Coding:
                            /* Profile by Ms Sharra. Coding by Maori Sharpshooter. Freebie profile! Although it is free, do not claim it as your own. */

/* No-shows */
                            #about h2, #wishlist h2, #interests, #journal, #signature, #friends, #header, #profile h2, #profile.message, .caption:before, .caption:after, .caption2:before,.caption2:after, #multimedia h2, #comments h2,#comments p,#comments .caption, #details h2, #profile .items, #comments, #profile #bar #onlineButton, #profile #bar #offlineButton, #profile #bar #hiddenButton
                            {display: none}

#profile .message {display: none; border: 0px;}

/* Background */
                            body {background : url(http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4733/pthj.png) background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; background-color: #252525;}

#site{margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 953px;}

/* Content */
                            #content {background: transparent url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/BeautyContent.png) center no-repeat; width: 953px; height: 838px; position: absolute; border: 0; margin-top:0px;}

/* About Me */
                            #about {background: transparent; width: 245px; height: 360px; margin-top: 180px; margin-left: 360px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute;}
                            #about:hover {overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden!important;}

#about {opacity: 0.6; -moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #about:hover{ opacity: 1;-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}

/* Details */
                            #details {width: 160px; height: 70px; margin-top: 190px; margin-left: 360px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute;}
                            #details:hover {overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden!important;}

#details {opacity: 0.6; -moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #details:hover{ opacity: 1;-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}

/* Wishlist */
                            #wishlist {background: transparent; position: absolute; width: 430px; height: 42px; margin-top: 310px; margin-left: 90px; overflow: hidden;}
                            #wishlist:hover {overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden!important;}

#wishlist {opacity: 0.6; -moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #wishlist:hover{ opacity: 1;-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}

/* Avatar */
                            #profile .avatar {margin-left: 120px; margin-top: 150px; position: absolute;}

/* Font Edits & Links */
                            #about {font-size: 11px; font-family: garamond; color: #dbf8d8; font-align: center;}

a:link {font-size: 11px; font-family: garamond; color: #a3bca0!important; text-align: center; }
                            a:visited {color: #889d86;}
                            a:hover {color: white!important;}

a{-webkit-transition: padding-left 150ms ease-out; -moz-transition: padding-left 150ms ease-out;}

a:hover {padding-left: 10px;}

a:link {-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-out; -moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-out;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;font-weight: lighter;}
                            a:hover {-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            a:visited {-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;}

#details {font-size: 11px; font-family: garamond; color: #dbf8d8; text-align: center;}

/* Buttons */
                            #profile #bar { background: none; }
                            #profile {background: none;}

#profile #bar #addButton a{ background: url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/BeautyAdd.png) no-repeat; width: 82px; height: 46px; margin-top: 560px; margin-left: 760px; position: absolute; text-indent: -5000px;}

#profile #bar #msgButton a{ background: url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/BeautyMessage.png) no-repeat; width: 143px; height: 59px; margin-top: 560px; margin-left: 570px; position: absolute; text-indent: -5000px;}

#profile #bar #tradeButton a{ background: url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/BeautyTrade.png) no-repeat; width: 93px; height: 47px; margin-top: 630px; margin-left: 750px; position: absolute; text-indent: -5000px;}

#profile #bar #ignoreButton a{ background: url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/BeautyIgnore.png) no-repeat; width: 106px; height: 58px; margin-top: 640px; margin-left: 580px; position: absolute; text-indent: -5000px;}

/* Cursor */
                            html, body, a{cursor: url('http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-8/cur762.cur'), auto;}

/* Gaia Header */
                            #gaia_header, #header_left, #header_right {background-color: white!important; border-bottom: 3px double #efefef;}

#header_right img {background: tranparent;}

#gaia_header a {font-family: garamond; color: #8f8f8f!important;}
                            #gaia_header a:visited{color:#575757!important; text-decoration: none;}
                            #gaia_header a:hover{color: #bfbfbf!important; text-decoration: none;}

#gaia_header a {-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-out; -moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-out;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #gaia_header a:hover {-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #gaia_header{-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #header_left img {-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .3s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .3s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .3s;-o-transition-property: all;}

#header_left li, #header_right li {color: #bfbfbf;}

#header_left img {padding: 0px 47px 23px 0px;background:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/KeichoroLogo4.png) top left no-repeat;height: 0px;width: 0px;}
                            #header_left img:hover{padding: 0px 47px 23px 0px;background:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/KeichoroLogo3.png) top left no-repeat;height: 0px;width: 0px;}

#gaia_header {opacity: .3;}
                            #gaia_header:hover{opacity: 0.8;}

#gaia_header #header_left:after {font-size: 12px;
                            font-weight: italic; font-family: garamond; color: #575757; content: ' » » » Profile by Ms Sharra; Coding by Maori Sharpshooter; Freebie profile';}

/* Multimedia */
                            #multimedia {margin-top: 60px; margin-left: 43px; width: 170px; height: 25px; position: absolute;}
                            #multimedia embed, #multimedia object {margin-top: 60px; margin-left: 43px; width: 170px; height: 25px; position: absolute;}

#multimedia {opacity: 0.6; -moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}
                            #multimedia:hover{ opacity: 1;-moz-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-moz-transition-duration: .5s;-moz-transition-property: all;-webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-webkit-transition-duration: .5s;-webkit-transition-property: all;-o-transition-timing-function: ease-in;-o-transition-duration: .5s;-o-transition-property: all;}

Multimedia code:
                            http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/OOOOO?version=2&autoplay=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0403152

How to use this code.

Titel of Free Profile
                            ██║║▍ Link to Free profile as well as coding & instructions.

User Image

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image

██║║▍ Looking for some art to go with your profile. Here are some art shop and/or artist we suggest!

██║║▍ When and if you do find an artist, please add in the form somewhere, when you order, that we referred you so they know what it is for. C:

Username: Pixitella
                            Art Shop: Insatuable
                            Price Range: 130k - bribe

User Image

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image

██║║▍ Links In

User Image
                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/you-and-i-having-a-rendezvous-dnp/t.86495505/][img]http://oi285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/megan494/AffiliateAnimated.gif[/img][/url]

██║║▍ Links Out

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rich Prophet