7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

hiring | not hiring
open | closed
bribe me | gold, please

welcome to vintage aids, a layout shop. this is a shop that creates post layouts, thread layouts, and graphics. stop by and drop an order, or stay and chat! we won't stop you.

Helpful Links / F.A.Q

credits -
fonts - dafont.com
brushes - deviantART, Brusheezy
colors - ColourLovers
program - Photoshop, Paint.NET, GIMP.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Give Hope! Click The Link Above!

welcome | introduction | rules | samples | order forms | slots/p.c | quests/wish list | lists | links in/out | contests | announcements

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

well, this shop all started when i changed my username. i decided that i wanted a change, so i generated some random words and found this, vintage aids. i spent 100k to change it, so it is going to stay like this for a while. anyway, follow the rules and post your order forms here. do not under any circumstances, pm me your order forms. just don't. okay? good.
this is a graphics shop. i make post layouts, forum layouts, but not profile layouts. i may not be on all the time, so don't be mad if you'r order takes a few days to complete. i have a life. anyway, remember to follow the rules, and fill out the order form to the best of your ability! ^-^

welcome | introduction | rules | samples | order forms | slots/p.c | quests/wish list | lists | links in/out | contests | announcements

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

do not steal my layouts or graphics. i work hard on my layouts. taking graphics without paying for them will just get you reported and banned from my shop. stealing is either when you take the layout without paying for it, or when you buy it, change it a little, and then sell it to someone else. please, if you see someone using something from this shop, or something an artist has made [besides the person who bought it], let me know.

please respect all people in this thread. that means to respect the artist if he/she turns your order down, and not cussing anyone out. if the artist wants you to pay before you even get a sample of the layout, just do it. period.

all the artists here price their own layouts. that means if you don't like the price, get over it. order from someone else. once this shop becomes a joint shop, you either pay the artists price, or not. simple as that. if you have a problem with the pricing, you can privately talk to the artist about it. maybe you guys can work something out. if you still have trouble affording the layout, talk to me about it. i might be nice enough to reimburse a bit of your gold. however, if you think you were overcharged for a low-quality layout, let me know.

so, you want to work here. well you have to wait until the first post says we are hiring. once it is, post the form here. if you pm it to me, i will ignore it. get rejected? get over it. not everyone has the talent i see fit here. don't get an attitude about it either. go apply somewhere else.

when you post an order form, quote the artist. they will see your order easier. if you don't know how to quote the artist, here is how you do it -
[quote"username"][/quote]

i think most of the artists here have lives. so don't give us rush orders. if you really need a layout fast, go to one of the crappy free layout places. i put a lot of time into the layouts, so if you want quality, you have to wait. get over it.

no flaming, trolling, spamming, or cussing. if you don't like someone, just don't talk to them. if they quote you, ignore it. i'm not dr. phil, and i don't help you with relationship problems. if you want to discuss the issues between you two, go somewhere else. i really don't need to have that cluttering my thread.

the basics - don't page stretch, don't advertise another thread, etc. basically, don't be immature.

if you are going to use images for your layouts, please be sure to find large ones. a good size is around 700x700 pixels. this way it will look nicer if i have to re-size the image. if you give me a smaller one, if i make it larger the pixels will distort the image and you might not be able to tell what it is. just a thought.

don't ask me how i make the layouts. it goes to show that you want to copy me somehow. you can ask what program i use, but don't ask the step-by-step crap. it gets on my nerves.

don't just ask for a layout. there are order forms for a reason. i want to keep things organized. have a problem? get out. the order forms are used so i can get an idea of what you want. i don't have to following it exactly, so your final product may vary. all parts of the order form are mandatory. the only optional part is the tip.

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

click on the x's below to view samples of my thread layouts -

xx

click on the x's below to view samples of my post layouts -

xxxxxxxxxx

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

fill out this order form and post it here for a post layout.

[align=center][IMG]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad239/BarbieGirl598/orderup.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]My Name Is - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]username here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]My Character's Name Is - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]name here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]They Like To Go By - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]nickname here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]They Look Like - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]link to picture here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Their Favorite Words Are - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]lyrics or a quote [links only, no videos][/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Their Favorite Colors Are - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]posting colors or palette here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Oh, I Almost Forgot! - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]anything you want to let the artist know?[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]If You Could, I'd Like It By - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]day or date[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Tip? - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]totally optional[/color][/size]

fill out this order form and post it here for a thread layout.

[align=center][IMG]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad239/BarbieGirl598/orderup.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Username - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]username here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Color Palette - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]from colourlovers.com [link][/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Font - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]from dafont.com [link][/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Main Banner Size - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]pixels[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Main Banner Text - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Sub-Banner[s] Size - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]pixels[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Sub-Banner[s] Text - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]Banner 1 - [etc][/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Notes - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]anything you want the artist to know?[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]If you could, I'd like it by - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]day or date here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Tip? - [/color] [color=#CBDA80]totally optional[/color][/size]

fill out this form to apply for a job, only when the first post says HIRING.

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Hey [i]![/i] My Name Is - [/color] [/size][color=#CBDA80][size=11]username here[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Here Are Some Samples - [/color] [/size][color=#CBDA80][size=11]clicky link[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]I Found This Shop - [/color] [/size][color=#CBDA80][size=11]by browsing, on an affiliates list, someone's sig?[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]I'm On About - [/color] [/size][color=#CBDA80][size=11]how often[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#FF63A1]✖[/color] [color=dimgray]Oh, By The Way [i]![/i] - [/color] [/size][color=#CBDA80][size=11]anything else?[/color][/size]

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

-LoveMyHart- -
order details -
✖ Username - -LoveMyHart-

✖ Color Palette - I'm not sure if these colors are on it, but the code for the colors on my thread are

✖ Font - Painted looks nice...

✖ Main Banner Size - Whatever is to your liking. As long as it looks pixelized and stuff can you do animated?

✖ Main Banner Text - Beauty's Passion

✖ Sub-Banner Size - As long as it's smaller than the Main Banner

✖ Sub-Banner Text - Y'know the drill, Banner 1- Intro Banner 2- Table of Contents Banner 3- The Rules Banner 4- The Beauties Banner 5- Worker of the Month Banner 6-Order Forms Banner 7-Hiring Form Banner 8- Slots I'll need 6 RESERVED Signs and one Open for Business! sign. Can you make them all to where it starts at the top, curves around the top right corner, and straight down the right side...

✖ Notes - Try to make this kind of like a fashion kind of feel. Give me a little creativity though. And LOTS of swirls, please.

✖ If you could, I'd like it by - Afternoon of tomorrow

✖ Tip? - We'll see.

Omnalu ! -
order details -
h e r e !

empty ! -
order details -
none !

empty ! -
order details -
none !

User Image

amontanya - 2 post layouts [20k] my industrial lover - post layout [15k + 50k tip] Spifficate - thread layout [40k + 18k tip] Pandoras Melody - post layout [15k] Harkoa - post layout [200k] Princess XxPlaygirlxXALT - post layout [10k + 5k tip] Blueberry Sex - thread layout [40k + 5k tip]

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

i will post a link when the quest thread is up and running.

User Image

you are allowed to trade these items when i accept bribes -

welcome | introduction | rules | samples | order forms | slots/p.c | quests/wishlist | lists | links in/out | contests | announcements

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

white - list

empty ! -

black - list

empty ! -

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

you can post these banners in your siggy, your affiliates list, etc. don't hesitate to !

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/v-i-n-t-a-g-e-a-i-d-s-layout-shoppe-open-slots/t.75496507/][img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad239/BarbieGirl598/cutebanner.png[/img][/url][/align]

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/v-i-n-t-a-g-e-a-i-d-s-layout-shoppe-open-slots/t.75496507/][img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad239/BarbieGirl598/cutelittlebanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

welcome to the contests portion of the page. remember not to cheat, and to only play in the contests available. old contests will be removed to avoid confusion. if you win a contest, pm me the page number and which contests you won. if you do not pm me within 2 days of your winning, you will not get the corresponding prize.

contest one ! -
generate a random number between 1 and 5,000. look at the winning numbers below to see their prizes -

number 53 ! -
you win a free banner. no animations.

number 3 ! -
free post layout - one image only. you must fill out an order form. tips are still accepted even though it is free.

number 1,111 ! -
you win two free banners - fill out the thread layout order form, with only two banner in the form.

number 3,346 ! -
you win 50,000 gold !

contest two ! -
first person to post on page wins 30,000 gold !

page 100 !
page 500 !
page 700 !
page 1,000 !

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

1O - 23 - 11 ! -
shop launch !

1O - 29 - 11 ! -
new layout made !

12 - O4 - 11 ! -
shop revamp !

O3 - O3 - 12 ! -
another revamp... !

O3 - O5 - 12 ! -
updated rules list !

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

I Want To Order! I want one something like the one made for Harkoa.

❥ Username - Pandoras Melody

❥ Color - I'd like indigo and black.

❥ Text - Uh... I don't know what to write. I was hoping you could think of something.

❥ Image - [X]

❥ Notes - She is a peasant of a dark kingdom.

❥ Tip - I need this done as soon as possible.

x - Vintage Aids

User Image[/align]

Familiar Shapeshifter

Good luck heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items