Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to Under the Sea. We are a joint graphic shop,
                              looking to give you the best of graphics for reasonable prices!
                              We are a strong team of five and are constantly working to help
                              each other improve our skills. Below you will find individual artists
                              samples, prices and any information you need.

Breathe Disaster
                              Abberdoodle
                              Feigning_Innocence
                              Lady Ruee
                              Mistress Mooo

User Image
                              Give us some love

5 happily served customers.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

We have some General Guidelines.

Please do not steal our graphics. We don't mind if you
                                x get inspiration from them, but stealing them directly is pretty rude.
                                If you would like to write a review, please go to our review page.
                                x We accept bad and good! This will help us become a stronger shop.
                                Please be patient with our artists. Gaia is not our life.
                                Please pay attention to individual artists rules. It is posted in
                                x their section on the thread. This is very important cause each artist
                                x is unique in their own way.
                                Do not spam our thread.
                                If you wish to affiliate with us, please send Breathe Disaster a PM.

Order Form

[size=11][quote="Username of Artist"][/quote]
                              [list][img]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp183/SkylineGraphicsBreathe/Personal/Threads/Under The Sea/OrderUp_zpsmhee7lpb.png[/img][/list]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#01C87D][b]Username[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Here

[color=#01C87D][b]Order Type[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Normal, Bribe, etc.
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Order Format[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Posting Layout, Signature Banner, Thread, etc.

[color=#01C87D][b]Order Style[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Banner, L-shaped, etc. [Make sure to read your artists rules.
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Coding[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Yes/No [please read your artists rules]
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Photos[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color]
                              [list]List
                              Here
                              This. Or give one link to an album [please read your artists rules][/list]
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Font[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] What type of font are you looking for? Describe/[url=http://www.dafont.com/]Use Dafont and link[/url]
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Colour Palette[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/]Colour Lovers[/url] link if you like a palette or simply put the color code down in this section for us.
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Words[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Please tell us what you'd like on your graphic! [Names, Lyrics, Ranks, etc].
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Theme[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Tell us a bit about the theme/character personality.
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Extra Information[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Anything Else?

[color=#01C87D][b]Artist Freedom[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] yes/no

[color=#01C87D][b]Deadline[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Please be reasonable. [Make sure to read your artists rules.
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Order Total[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Total [Do not Include Tip]
                              [color=#01C87D][b]Tip?[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] Yes/No/Maybe

[color=#01C87D][b]Will you write a review?[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] yes/no
                              [color=#01C87D][b]How'd you hear about us?[/b][/color] [color=#E88B00]▪[/color] yes/no
                              [/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Get To Know Me
                                      My name is Breathe, some of my friends like to call me the Alpha Overlord for whatever reason :p
                                      I am 23 and live in Canadaland [as they like to call it].
                                      I have a crazy life, so you need to be extra patient with me.
                                      My roleplaying is important and a stress reliever! So that tends to come first.

User Image User Image

My Rules
                                      Please be patient, give me at least 2-5 days to work on your order.
                                      I do some coding, but in coding that means for threads preparing for titles and information
                                      In layouts that means just where the text sits with the image and getting it ready for you to just grab and go.
                                      Trades are to be sent to me once i accept your order. If they are not, i won't start the order.
                                      Anyone who is rude to any of the artists will be banned from the shop.
                                      I have the right to refuse any order.
                                      I will not accept a trade until you are happy with your product.
                                      Just remember, I can make mistakes - im only human.

Additional Items
                                      Coding For Layouts [Not the lyric coding, read my rules] 250,000,000
                                      Coding For Threads [Not the lyric coding, read my rules] Bribe
                                      Post Add Ons – Timeskip Banner, Divider, etc 500,000,000
                                      Signature Banner Small [150x50] 500,000,000
                                      Signature Banner Medium [250x100] 600,000,000
                                      Signature Banner Large [300x150] 700,000,000
                                      Complex Signature Banner [No official size, brushes used] 1,000,000,000

Posting Layouts
                                      Simple Horizontal Graphic [1 picture, no brushes used] 500,000,000
                                      Complex Horizontal Graphic [2+ pictures, brushes used] 750,000,000
                                      Simple Horizontal Header and Footer Graphic [1 picture for each, no brushes used] 800,000,000
                                      Complex Horizontal Header and Footer Graphic [2+ pictures each, brushes used] 950,000,000
                                      L-shaped/Corner Layouts [brushes likely used] 2,000,000,000
                                      L-shaped/Corner Layouts + Footer [brushes likely used] 2,000,000,000

Thread Graphics
                                      Main Header - Five Sub-Banners - Button 10bil
                                      Main Header - Eight Sub-Banners - Button 12bil
                                      Main Header - Unlimited Banners - Unlimited Buttons - Coding - Anything Else Required Bribe

Current Slots
                                    NOT ACCEPTING

Past Customers
                                      m0rd0r [x]
                                      Insensibility [x]

Blessed Lover

User Image

User Image

Get To Know Me
                                      Hello!
                                      :: My name is Feigning_Innocence, but most people just call me Fei. wink
                                      :: I'm going into my last semester at college with a double major in New Media Design and Professional Writing.
                                      :: I work anywhere from 3-5 random jobs but my main one is as an RA in my residence hall
                                      :: I like simple styles, so if you're looking for something complicated with a lot of pieces, I'm not your person. smile
                                      :: If you're looking for a next day order, I'm not your person.
                                      :: I like to have free-reign with colors and general style, mostly because I know what I'm doing.
                                      :: The more guidelines you give me, the less I can do with it to give you what you want.

User Image User Image

My Rules
                                      Hello!
                                      :: Be polite and courteous to myself and my fellow shop-mates.
                                      :: Unless I'm late delivering your order, prices are non-negotiable.
                                      :: I take anywhere between 3-5 days for orders, so please be patient. I will quote you with a WIP to keep you updated.
                                      :: I do basic coding unless bribed. Moo can handle most of your extra coding needs for an additional cost. Be respectful.
                                      :: I have the right to refuse any order, for any reason be it time constraints or attitude.
                                      :: Once I accept your order, you should begin the trade. I won't begin your order until you've begun the trade.
                                      :: I do not use Photobucket. If your images are stored there, please use another temporary storage site, such as imgur.
                                      :: I reserve the right to reject any order request that uses Photobucket. If you are unsure of how to link me your files, please
                                      ::quote me in a separate post here (DO NOT PM ME YOUR FILES) so we can figure that out.

:: PLEASE NOTE: Fonts and texts are listed only to be used as suggestions for styles you like. I'm picky about what I download
                                      ::on my computer, so please be understanding if I'm not willing to download a font you chose. Color schemes
                                      ::usually work best when colors are pulled from the pictures provided, so the more freedom you give me
                                      ::here, the better your product will turn out.

Prices

Posting Layouts
                                      Forum RP Posting Formats 3 BIL
                                        :: tab This includes top and side banner styles, L-shaped banners

Simple Header and Footer Graphic 1 BIL
                                        :: tab Quotes and song lyrics or titles usually go in these grx

Posting Add Ons - 1 MIL
                                        :: tab Timeskip Banners, Divider, Etc

Thread Graphics
                                      Standard Thread 12 BIL
                                        :: tab Main Header, Three buttons, Five Sub-Banners, Basic Coding

Silver Thread 14 BIL
                                        :: tab Main Header, Four Buttons, Eight Sub-Banners, Basic Coding

Gold Thread 16 BIL MIN. (Bribes)
                                        :: tab Main Header, Unlimited Buttons, Unlimited Banners, Advanced Coding

Current Slots
                                      01. NOT ACCEPTING
                                      02. NOT ACCEPTING

Bribe 01. NOT ACCEPTING
                                      Bribe 02. NOT ACCEPTING

Past Customers
                                        Reoite Gealach

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
                    User Image
                    User Image

Get To Know Me
                                      NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW - CLOSED
                                      Ello dolls! I'm Rue! Some also know me by Ruesmaug, Ryuusei and Ryuu.
                                      I'm an Emt/Firefighter so I'm prone to poofing at random times if something major comes in so please don't take offense if I'm messaging you!
                                      I'm a very woodsie girl who loves the country and who is more comfortable taking a deep hike through the woods than being anywhere in city limits.
                                      I've also taken up volunteering as a wildland firefighter so I can help save the woods I've grew up exploring.

Anywho! When I'm not living my life down and dirty, I'm here roleplaying with some good friends and making gfx in my spare time.
                                      I'm fairly laid back and easy to approach with new ideas and I'm always looking to please. Well, I hope that was enough of an insight into my life, so lets make some graphics!

User Image User Image User Image

My Rules
                                      Gotta say it sadly, follow Gaia's TOS. And ours please <3
                                      Being rude makes me set aside or cancel orders
                                      I do minimal coding unless bribed. Any of your coding needs may be met by Mistress Moo.
                                      I typically take 2-5 days to work on gfx depending on how many are ordered and/or what is ordered.
                                      Expediting is a bribe and may not always be a sure thing.
                                      Please no more than three gifs unless I offer. I might die otherwise.
                                      A plethora as possible is much appreciated <3 I like to see what i can work with. If possible, I love when these are in the forms of links to an album!
                                      Referrals/Return Customers If you are either of these, then I will give you a discount! Just ask me and we will work it out.
                                      Free Adjsutments on all previously ordered gfx. I can change the name and text to your liking! If you throw a few nice words or maybe something pretty my way, i might even change up your gfx if you would like it in a different style!

To Bribe
                                        01. Artwork
                                        02. Items
                                        03. World of Warcraft Secrets
                                        Heavy Bribe. Inquire Within

To Order
                                        Fill out the order form, QUOTE ME and send me a trade me a trade as soon as I accept your order!
                                        Once the trade is sent, I will usually accept it and start on your order immediately
                                        When the order is completed to your liking, complete the trade
                                        Do not steal from me, I will end you. If you ask me nicely to use my things, i might allow you <3
                                        I reserve the right to decline any order
                                        I am human, mistakes can happen. BE PATIENT

Prices

Specialty/Additional Items
                                          Hand-made Photoshop Brush [1-2 Simple] 250,000,000
                                          Hand-made Photoshop Brush [1-2 Complex] 500,000,000
                                          Gifs [Slideshow] 1,000,000,000+ EACH
                                          Gifs [Videos] 2,500,000,000+ EACH
                                          Heavy Coding Bribe
                                          Photos [Planned Cut-outs] 50,000,000 EACH
                                          Posting Add Ons - Timeskip Banner, Divider, Signatures, Etc 5-50,000,000 EACH
                                          Time expedite on simple orders Bribe
                                          Time expedite on complex orders Heavy Bribe

Posting Layouts
                                          Simple Banner Graphic [1x Picture] 500,000,000
                                          Complex Banner Graphic [2x Picture] 750,000,000
                                          Simple Header and Footer Graphic [1 Picture Each] 900,000,000
                                          Complex Banner Graphic [2+ Pictures Each] 1,000,000,000
                                          L-Shaped/Corner Layouts 1,500,000,000
                                          L-Shaped/Corner Layouts & Footer 1,550,000,000

Thread Graphics
                                          Main Header - Five Sub-Banners - Buttons or Other - Dividers or Additional 10bil
                                          Main Header - Eight Sub-Banners - Buttons or Other - Dividers or Additional 12bil
                                          Main Header - Unlimited Banners - Unlimited Buttons - Coding - Anything Else Required Bribe

Sig Maps
                                          Inquire Inside Bribe//Negotiation

Current Slots
                                          01. Rusty Plastic Spoon
                                          02. Prophasis
                                          03. Closed

Wait List
                                          tab Closed
                                          tab Closed

Bribe 01.
                                          Bribe 02.

Past Customers
                                            Coleman Hell One Two Three
                                            Rusty Plastic Spoon One Two
                                            Aomine Is Bae One Two
                                            Classic Trash One
                                            Roey Random One
                                            Eloquent Lunatic [x1] One

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Affiliations

User Image

User Image

Our Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/under-the-sea-joint-gfx-u-c/t.98859697/][img]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp183/SkylineGraphicsBreathe/Personal/Threads/Under The Sea/Under the sea banner_zpsqaqxqeeu.jpg[/img][/url]

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash