Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 178 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to Timeless. I am the owner and host of this
shop. At Timeless, I will be offering graphics for your needs. I specialize in
thread layouts, L-shaped, and banners. I can also make other graphics such as icons, bullets, wallpapers, etc. Please reach out to me if you have any questions regarding if I make the graphic or not.

Please continue reading the whole first page and if you have questions or concerns, feel
free to quote me in the thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

&& click here for samples
**PLEASE PM ME YOUR ORDER**

Visit me on discord:https://discord.gg/cx2NzZ3 for faster communications

Status
Shop Status: OPEN !
Slot Status: OPEN!

I take RLC - please add me on discord to discuss: kittydream#9217

User Image

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE ARTS THAT I EDIT. ALL ART BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER AND I CLAIM NO POSSESSION OF THEM

Pleas regard to the GAIA TOS before ordering!

Thank you for your cooperation!

User Image

ONE Follow the Gaia TOS.
                                          TWO Do not quote the first page.
                                          THREE Do not stretch the page.
                                          FOUR Do not steal the graphics.
                                          FIVE Please be respectful to each other in the thread
                                          SIX I have the rights to refuse any order for any reason (ususally if I feel like I won't create a good enough layout for you)
                                          SEVEN Please post/bump if you placed an order <3
                                          EIGHT Would greatly appreciate it if you credit me when you use my graphics.

User Image

User Image

Things you must know before ordering :

- I will not go image hunting, if you need an image, please provide me with the image you want me to use.
                                          - It can take up to about a week to complete your order.
                                          - Please look in the next post to see if slots are open or just look at the shop status.
                                          - If you are bribing, you must state so on your order form. Must be more than 25Obil /25KP.

Why the bribe? ! ? !
                                          ↙ you get top priority.
                                          ↙ your graphics will be done first.
                                          ↙ more time and more effort will be put into it.
                                          ↙ you will get your graphics faster even though it will take more time.

ORDERS ARE FREE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
                                          but tips are greatly appreciated as I am on a hunt for wishlist items

Discuss with me on Discord to determine what a BRIBE can get you.

PLEASE FILL THIS OUT WHEN ORDERING AND PM IT TO ME:

[size=18][color=#384b6b]ORDER![/color][/size]
                                          [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                                          [b]Discord Username: [/b]
                                          [b]Type of Graphic you want:[/b]
                                          [b]Text:[/b]
                                          [b]Font Type { Optional } :[/b]
                                          [b]Color:[/b]
                                          [b]Image { Optional } :[/b]
                                          [b]Details:[/b]
                                          [b]Size:[/b]
                                          [b]Tip:[/b]
                                          [b]Are you a repeat customer?[/b]
                                          After you post this form, send the trade to D r e a m i i C r e a m.
                                          Title the trade Timeless Order on Page ____.

User Image

User Image

The regular Slots
                                          ↗ [ slot 1 ] Username / / Pg / / Paid / / OPEN
                                          ↗ [ slot 2 ] Username / / Pg / / Paid / / OPEN.

The Bribe Slots. [500 BIL /50KP + or more to get here]
                                          ↗ [ slot 1 ] Username / / Pg / / Paid / / OPEN
                                          ↗ [ slot 2 ] Username / / Pg / / Paid / / OPEN

User Image

User Image

Bold = Repeat Customer
                                          Underlined = Tipped

|| KiIala || D-Mousy || Bikaku || Vupity || Shorty Bae x2 || Kotaro17 || sakulove || romclles x2 || The_Prince1990 x2 || A Beautiful Stranger || Delphoxy || Tokoppet ||timedtabled x2 || oOreo Xo || z e r o _ auctions || Junniku ||
                                          Cassandra Sandsmark x2 || Good boy Yuuki || The Eloquent Lunatic || reesespeanutbutterchick || dragon_star_animedrago || nyfeli || Babyanimeangel || assassin kitty7 || pixie gf || MaidenOfLight12 ||

User Image

User Image

If you want to affiliate, Please put me in your shop/thread first, and then PM me the banner. (200x40 or 88x31 only)

banner:
                                          User Image
                                          [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.104401399/][img]https://i.imgur.com/tOyCmUz.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                          [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.104401399/][img]https://imgur.com/ex1SKEj.png[/img][/url]

Links Out:
                                          User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items