Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

♣ ↚ωelcome to the 𝔾raphic Ħide-a-way!

This is a graphic shop where one can receive graphics, coding, and/or layouts.
All the graphics in this shop are pieces of our own work. Do not steal. Just ask, please.
All the photo used have been used from Openly sourced sites, Mainly from Canva Image library.

Owner and Creator of this thread is: Myself, Raccoon_Queen129
Mod of this Thread is: Blood_drenched_okami
Please respect what we say. We work hard to keep this thread going and do it for the best of the shop.

The Shop is... Open for Business!!

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

♣ ↚ωelcome to the graphic hide-a-way!

Always Follow Gaia's TOS
                                    DO NOT STEAL! Just ask, please.
                                    Don't fight with anyone else, they are here for the same reason you are.
                                    Artists reserve all rights to deny or accept requests.
                                    First come first serve. Please inform if you need it by a deadline.
                                    Please also be patient, Everyone has a life outside of Gaia & rps as well.
                                    If you have any questions, please ask here or pm me, @Raccoon_Queen129

Pricing for Layouts and graphics may very PER ARTIST.
                                    tab All the artist set their own prices, or do freebies. It is up to them.
                                    If an artist declines an order, free feel to tag another artist in the thread to pick up the order!
                                    tab Or go somewhere else.
                                    tab Each Artist sets their OWN limit.
                                    If you don't like a graphic made for you, just let us know so we can fix or change it!
                                    We are all growing to get better at our art. Let us know what you want and picture!!
                                    Tips are completely up to the customers, but always welcomed.
                                    Artist Note :: As an artist in this shop, you will have to be in the discord to reach you earlier and post an update at least one a week to state your availability and update to clients.

Will add more rules as needed or called for.

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

♣ ↚ωhat brings you into this neck of the woods?

Applications for Graphics, Coding, and/or Layouts
                                                      Each Artist will have their own request form at the bottom of their description post.

Applications to be an added Artist
                                                      [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/VSWHwB6.png[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=justify][color=color1][color=color2][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=black][size=24]ωhat to know about this { Pick a Creature }! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                      [color=color2][size=12]↬[/size][/color] { Name, Nicknames, Titles. }
                                                      [color=color2][size=12]↬[/size][/color] If you have any questions, please ask here or pm me, @ {your username}
                                                      [align=center][url=Linktoyourart]~Link for Artist's samples and Pick-ups~[/url][/align]

[color=color1][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=black][size=20]ωhen are you available?! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                      [color=color2][size=12]↬[/size][/color] { Please List Availability Here. }
                                                      [color=color2][size=12]↬[/size][/color] { Do you have or want a slot limit? Please state how many. }

[color=color1][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=black][size=20]ωhere is my money?! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                      [color=dimgray][size=12]↬[/size][/color] Pricing for {What?}.[/size].
                                                      [color=dimgray][size=12]↬[/size][/color] Pricing for {What?}
                                                      [color=dimgray][size=12]↬[/size][/color] {Types of preferred payments.}
                                                      [size=14][align=center][u][color=darkred]All pricing and rates are due to change at ANY time.
                                                      All orders placed before the rate of change will be honored. [/color][/u][/align][/size]

You can either post this in the thread or PM it to me on gaia.
                                                      Upon approval, I will also offer my discord code to you, so we can keep in touch.}

Please Support the art of others through their Shops
                                                      {If you wish have your shop featured, PM me link and we can work something out.}
                                                      ----

Graphic Shop Banner for Sharing and Signatures
                                                            User Image
                                                            [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/the-raphic-ide-a-way-2-0-graphics-layouts/t.112464231_3/][img]https://i.imgur.com/j50YLim.png?1[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                            [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/the-raphic-ide-a-way-2-0-graphics-layouts/t.112464231_3/][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/F7e5hxj.png?1[/imgleft][/url]

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
EVENT GRAPHIC GO HERE~

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Raccoon_Queen129
I am currently doing slots!
I will have three Character Layout Slots, and one Thread layout Slot.
Please follow my bump posts for updates on slots.

User Image
                                                      ♣ ↚ωhat to know about this raccoon!
                                                      Feel welcome to call me Raccoon or Kate. That is what everyone else calls me.
                                                      I am an active role-player in the gaia community. Feel free to PM any ideas.
                                                      I started this shop to improve on my skills as a graphic artist and bring pretty layouts to other rpers on gaia. Also I have found a lot of time on my hands and many sleepless nights, so (with a little nudge of a deep friend of mine) I created this shop.
                                                      If you have any questions, please ask here or pm me, @Raccoon_Queen129
                                                      Link to my samples and pick-ups

♣ ↚ωhen are you available?!
                                                      I am currently working full-time, but I am still openly taking requests.
                                                      Please remember to be patient with me. I am only one person. I am an active writer and {on rare cases} have a life outside of gaia, or I may be doing layouts for others as well.
                                                      PLEASE state UPON request that you need this layout before a deadline. Any added deadline may not be met.

♣ ↚ωhere is my money?!
                                                      Pricing may vary upon order, all graphics are Curreently Free.
                                                      Simple coding will be FREE.
                                                      Pricing for thread layouts start at 20,000 platinum. Pricing may change, depending on the order.
                                                      I do accept any tips, gifts, or payments that my customers choose to give me.
                                                      I will be setting up deals and chances to win Freebie graphics and layouts! Stay tune!
                                                      Free layouts will be allowed, if stated upon request that you desire for it to be free, but No time limit will be allowed. I will do them on my own time. Simply that.
                                                      All pricing and rates are due to change at ANY time.
                                                      All orders placed before the rate of change will be honored.

If you want anything done by myself, Please fill out this...
                                                      [quote="Raccoon_Queen129"]Miss Raccoon! I request your help![/quote][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/ouH2G8c.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=justify]
                                                      [color=rosybrown][color=saddlebrown][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=darkgoldenrod][size=24]ωhat I am searching for! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬Type Requested: [/size][/color] What is it that you desire? (Banner, graphic (shape), coding, layout)
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬Name: [/size][/color] {Name of Character}
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬Also known as: [/size][/color] Any Titles or nicknames you want included.
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬There is more to them: [/size][/color] Quotes, Theme Songs, etc.
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬Appearance: [/size][/color] Facial Claim (Preferred but not required) or Put links to photos in [url=][/url] and Number them, (#1, #2, #3, etc)
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬They look kinda: [/size][/color] What colors do you seek? (Color Palette)
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬Their writing style is: [/size][/color] What about Font? (Dafont.com)
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬[/size][/color] Anything else?
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬[/size][/color]
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬Time is ticking, Raccoon![/size][/size][/color] When do you need it by?
                                                      [color=sandybrown][size=12]↬[/size][/color] If you have any questions, please quote me or pm me, @{your username}

[align=center]Please put N/A for any areas that you do not want, or A/C for any areas that you are leaving to the artist[/align]

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Blood_drenched_okami
NEW ARTIST ALERT~!
Please welcome our newest Coding Artist, Okami, and check them out!
Current Slots are:
Post style coding 4 slots
Roleplay profile coding 1 slot
Roleplay thread coding 1 slot

User Image

♣ ↚ωhat to know about this 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯!
                                                          Okami or Kijo preferably.
                                                          I only do coding. I am NOT a graphic artist
                                                          I roleplay. Like a lot. I keep an up-to-date link in my signature.
                                                          I do have a wrist injury and I am trying to better myself and my health in this new year so I will unfortunately have days when my wrist hurts more than usual. Please bare with me on these day's. I will always keep in touch with updates!
                                                          If you have any questions, please ask here or pm me, @Blood_drenched_okami
                                                          ~Link for Artist's samples and Pick-ups~

Almost anytime. More free during Sunday-Wednesday.
                                                          post style coding 4 slots
                                                          roleplay profile coding 1 slot
                                                          roleplay thread coding 1 slot

♣ ↚ωhere is my money?!
                                                          Pricing for 5k-10k for basic coding. (simple lyrics or location/outfit etc)
                                                          Pricing for 20k-35k for complex lyric coding.
                                                          Pricing for 40k-60k for profile coding.
                                                          Pricing for 40k-60k for thread coding.
                                                          Preferably in platinum but my wishlist is up to date and I will accept things off that as well.
                                                          If you have any questions at all in regards to price just ask me! I can adjust pricing as needed to YOUR needs. Just talk to me!

If you want anything done by me, Please fill out this...
                                                          [quote="Blood_drenched_okami"]Miss Wolf! I request your help![/quote][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/ouH2G8c.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=justify]
                                                          [color=#8b0000][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=#560319][size=24]𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                          [color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔: [/size][/color][color=#bfc1c2] lyrics, general coding, thread coding or profile coding[/color]
                                                          :tab:[color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝐼𝒻 𝐿𝓎𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓈: [/size][/color][color=#bfc1c2] please give me the specific lyrics you'd like or a link to the song. both would be very welcome.[/color]
                                                          :tab:[color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝐼𝒻 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁:[/size][/color][color=#bfc1c2] do you need a place for who you are with, what you're feeling, what you are thinking, outfit, ooc?[/color]
                                                          :tab:[color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝐼𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹:[/size][/color][color=#bfc1c2] please link me to the thread, if you have graphics done already it's way easier to finish up the coding. is it just alignment? do you want lyrics? do you want colors? want me to make the rules a little fancy?[/color]
                                                          :tab:[color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝐼𝒻 𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒:[/size][/color] [color=#bfc1c2]I need a lot of information, what all you want in the profile, if you want them in one big post or if you want them broken up into several smaller ones, or if you want a combination of both. do you want lyrics? do i need to decide on the size/placement for pictures?[/color]
                                                          [color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑜𝓃𝓉:[/size][/color][color=#bfc1c2] let's keep it simple, cursive, blocky, bold, italic etc[/color]
                                                          [color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓈:[/size][/color] [color=#bfc1c2]please keep it as a HEX code preferably.[/color]
                                                          [color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/color][color=#560319]𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯![/size][/size][/color] [color=#bfc1c2]When do you need it by?[/color]
                                                          [color=#8b0000][size=12]↬[/size][/color][color=#bfc1c2] If you have any questions, please quote me or pm me, @{your username}

[align=center]Please put N/A for any areas that you do not want, or A/C for any areas that you are leaving to the artist[/color][/align]

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Quote:
Currently Accepting New Graphic Artists for the Shop

User Image

♣ ↚ωhat to know about this { Pick a Creature }!
                                                          { Name, Nicknames, Titles. }
                                                          If you have any questions, please ask here or pm me, @ {your username}

{ Please List Availability Here. }
                                                          { Do you have or want a slot limit? Please state how many. }

♣ ↚ωhere is my money?!
                                                          Pricing for {What?}..
                                                          Pricing for {What?}
                                                          Pricing for {What?}
                                                          {Types of preferred payments.}

Quote:
                                                          Please fill out the application below:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=justify][color=color1][color=color2][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=black][size=24]ωhat to know about this { Pick a Creature }! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                          [color=color2][size=12]↬[/size][/color] If you have any questions, please ask here or pm me, @ {your username}
                                                          [align=center][url=Linktoyourart]~Link for Artist's samples and Pick-ups~[/url][/align]

[color=color1][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=black][size=20]ωhen are you available?! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                          [color=color2][size=12]↬[/size][/color] { Do you have or want a slot limit? Please state how many. }

[color=color1][size=20]♣ ↚[/size][/color][u][color=black][size=20]ωhere is my money?! [/size][/color][/u]
                                                          [size=14][align=center][u][color=darkred]All pricing and rates are due to change at ANY time.
                                                          All orders placed before the rate of change will be honored. [/color][/u][/align][/size]

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Quote:

User Image

♣ ↚ωhere is my money?!
                                                          Pricing for {What?}..
                                                          Pricing for {What?}
                                                          Pricing for {What?}

Quote:

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Quote:

User Image

♣ ↚ωhere is my money?!
                                                          Pricing for {What?}..
                                                          Pricing for {What?}
                                                          Pricing for {What?}

Quote:

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points