Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

On a RP search! If you need a spot filled in a roleplay you are joining/making ask me about it! I play males and females. (:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Signature Banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/taco-s-graphics-layout-and-thread-gfx/t.89823557/][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tammi_rp/signatureimage.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/taco-s-graphics-layout-and-thread-gfx/t.89823557/][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tammi_rp/Button-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Post Layout Slots:
oo1. Slytherin Amortentia // Calpernia // pg 39
oo2. OPEN // ACCEPTING
oo3 OPEN // ACCEPTING

Thread Layout Slots:
oo1. Taco Taylor // Taco Graphics Revamp // ASAP!!!!!
oo2. OPEN // BRIBES ONLY

Bribe Slots (These have priority.)
ADVENTURE TIME STYLE ITEM GETS PRIORITY OVER ALL OTHERS!
oo1 OPEN//ACCEPTING
oo2 OPEN//ACCEPTING

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Taco Taylor at your service. I'm 22 years old and live in the central time zone (-6). I've been playing around with graphic design for the past 6-7 years. Most of my work revolves around photo editing, I worked with photoshop in the past, but now I'm working with GIMP. I'm still learning, so bear with me here, but I promise to try my best to achieve what you are looking for. I can be a bit socially awkward, and I apologize. Sometimes I come off as defensive, and chances are I'm not trying to be, I can just never find the right wording. Anywho~ I'd love to get to know you, so stay and chat, order somethings. I tend to give away free graphics from time to time, so it's always good to stick around.

If I don't get back to you in a reasonable time, I apologize in advance. Send me a PM if it's been more than 48 hours. I do work a full time job and I'm not always in contact with my "work" computer. Sending a PM will trigger an email on my cellphone, so it's a great way to get in tough with me.

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

o1. Be Patient.
                                                o2. Please fill out the Order Form to the best of your knowledge
                                                o3. Always provide me with a Model/Reference name.
                                                o4. Follow Gaia TOS
                                                o5. Don't be rude to me, or anyone else posting in the thread.
                                                o6. Post your Order Form in the thread! Do not PM me unless you're waiting on me for an extended amount of time.
                                                o7. If you are unhappy, tell me what needs fixing and I'll gladly do it. I will do name changes within 2 weeks if needed.
                                                o8. Host images on your own site, just in case. Sometimes I rearrange my photobucket without thinking.
                                                o9. I have the right to reject any order for any reason.
                                                1o. Don't steal. Ever.

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image
              Taco Taylor525

Username

Would you kindly? Layout/Thread Layout. Include what kind of layout you want. If you have an example, I can try my best to match it.
                          Look at this Photograph: Pictures you'd like used along with model/reference name.
                          That's not my name: Character Name for layout / Thread title
                          These words are my own: Font you'd like used / any lyrics/titles/words you want on your layout.
                          Painting with the colors of the wind: Colors you'd like for your layout.
                          It's all about the money, money, money: How much you're going to pay
                          I just keep on waiting: When you need it by (I will do some rush orders)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tammi_rp/Orderup1.png[/img]
                          [quote="Taco Taylor525"][/quote]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [size=11][color=dimgray]
                          [color=#c016ff][b]Username[/color][/b]
                          [color=#43c3ff][b]Would you kindly?[/color][/b] Layout/Thread Layout. Include what kind of layout you want (L-shape/Banner). If you have an example, I can try my best to match it.
                          [color=#c016ff][b]Look at this Photograph:[/b][/color] Pictures you'd like used along with model/reference name.
                          [color=#43c3ff][b]That's not my name:[/b][/color] Character Name for layout / Thread title
                          [color=#c016ff][b]These words are my own:[/b][/color] Font you'd like used / any lyrics/titles/words you want on your layout.
                          [color=#43c3ff][b]Painting with the colors of the wind:[/b][/color] Colors you'd like for your layout.
                          [color=#c016ff][b]It's all about the money, money, money:[/b][/color] How much you're going to pay or item
                          [color=#43c3ff][b]I just keep on waiting:[/b][/color] When you need it by (I will do some rush orders)

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Strengths
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. L-Shaped xxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gifs ( still learning )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Background Removal
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Color Matching xxxxx

Weaknesses
User Image Coding xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image Drawing xxxxxxxxxxxx

I do Thread Layouts and Posting layouts, I'm willing to try anything though.

My samples page has all of my work. The further back you go on the pages, will be my most recent work, this link starts you on page one which isn't my greatest work, but it's my roots.
To view all Post layouts I've done Click Here!

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Currently I have no set prices, name your own.
This will change if I continuously get low-balled for my hard work.

User Image

Any item that has words Toxic, Venomous, Venom, Corrupt, or Eyes.
If it's lime green, chances are that it's on my wishlist.
Adventure Time Style****
Fallout Vulture****
Fire and Blood****
Gwee The Dragon
Dee and Es
Anything involving deer or fawn
Coy Bailey
Ludicrous Lucie, Lucie Collection, Lovely Lucie
Bella the Grunge Kitten
Custom Cut
Swamplands Circe
Elegant Getaway

Nom Nom Snarl
Feindish Monster and Me
Dark Matter Galaxy****
Very large amounts of gold

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

If you'd like to be here just PM me with your banner~
Will accept roleplays, guilds, shops, etc.

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points