• Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause after all this time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm x still x i n t o x you
xxxxxxxxxxxCan't count the years on one handx that we've been together.x I need the other one to hold you,x make you feel, make you feel better.x
xxxxxxxxxxxIt's not a walk in the park,x to love each other. ღx But when our fingers interlock,x Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it.x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI Should be over all the butterflies Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But x I'mx i n t o x you
xxxxxxxxxxxLet them wonder how wexgot this farx Cause I don't really need to wonder at allx yeah after all this time I'm still into you.x
xxxxxxxxxxxSome things, just, somethings just make sensexand one of those is you and I. ღx Some things just, something just make sensex Even after all this time.x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd baby even on our worst nights,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'mx i n t o x you

XXXXXXXXXX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Welcome to my very humble graphics shop. As of
                                        now, I'll only be doing thread layouts and banners. I'm trying to
                                        raise gold for my near impossible quest of a devil tail! Feel free
                                        to ask questions, should you have them, and I'll be more than
                                        happy to answer them for you. I'd also greatly appreciate it if anyone
                                        would so decide to stick around and chat to keep me company.
                                        Even if you don't order, thanks for stopping by to take a look.

Music as you browse? emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

xxxxxxxxxxxCan't count the years on one handx that we've been together.x I need the other one to hold you,x make you feel, make you feel better.x
xxxxxxxxxxxIt's not a walk in the park,x to love each other. ღx But when our fingers interlock,x Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it.x

xxxxxxxxxxxLet them wonder how wexgot this farx Cause I don't really need to wonder at allx yeah after all this time I'm still into you.x
xxxxxxxxxxxSome things, just, somethings just make sensexand one of those is you and I. ღx Some things just, something just make sensex Even after all this time.x

Follow all of Gaia's T.o.S while in my thread please.

Please be respectful to me as well as other users in this thread.

Please send the trade as soon as I accept your order.

Don't steal from me please.~

Make sure to fill out a form when you order.

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

Hi there all! This is my prices and samples section!
                                        As of now, I don't have many samples as I'm new to gfx,
                                        but I did do the layout for this thread! I'm sorry for any
                                        inconvenience a lack of samples has, but I will make sure
                                        that you are satisfied with your order, before you have to pay. 4laugh
                                        Regular slots may take up to a week to complete, bribe slots will
                                        be completed within 2-3 days, and priority slots are guaranteed
                                        to be delivered within 24 hours, or they're free! Nothing comes with
                                        coding. Please note that these are base prices. Higher bribes
                                        means more effort. Also consider the difficulty of your order as well
                                        when offering.

REGULAR SLOTS

Thread Layouts ~~~ 70k+
                                        Banner Prices ~~~ 15k+

BRIBE SLOTS

Thread Layouts ~~~ 200k+
                                        Banner Prices ~~~ 70k+

PRIORITY SLOTS

Thread Layout ~~~ 500k+
                                        Banner Prices ~~~ 150k+

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

Thread Layout Form

[quote="xxxKirakishou"][/quote]

[b]Username:[/b]
                                        [b]Theme:[/b]
                                        [b]Main Banner:[/b]
                                        [b]Sub-Banners:[/b]
                                        [b]Extras:[/b] (side banner, footer, buttons)
                                        [b]Color Scheme:[/b]
                                        [b]Fonts:[/b] (link me)
                                        [b]Pictures:[/b]
                                        [b]Anything Else?:[/b]
                                        [b]Slot Type:[/b] (Bribe, Priority, or Regular)
                                        [b]Offer:[/b]
                                        [b]Tip:[/b] (not required, but appreciated)
                                        [b]Total:[/b]

Banner Form

[quote="xxxKirakishou"][/quote]

[b]Username:[/b]
                                        [b]Theme:[/b]
                                        [b]Text:[/b]
                                        [b]Color Scheme:[/b]
                                        [b]Fonts:[/b] (link me)
                                        [b]Pictures:[/b]
                                        [b]Anything Else?:[/b]
                                        [b]Slot Type:[/b] (Bribe, Priority, or Regular)
                                        [b]Offer:[/b]
                                        [b]Tip:[/b] (not required, but appreciated)
                                        [b]Total:[/b]

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

→PRIORITY SLOTS

o1. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o2. ♡♡♡ [open]

→BRIBE SLOTS

o1. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o2. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o3. ♡♡♡ [open]

→REGULAR SLOTS

o1. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o2. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o3. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o4. ♡♡♡ [open]
                                        o5. ♡♡♡ [open]

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

These are the names of the lovely people who have ordered from me 4laugh

No one as of yet! o:

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxx { ~ }

LINKS IN

88x31

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.88175543_7/][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img443/6167/ub8.gif[/img][/url]

200x40

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.88175543_7/][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img200/8563/46si.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

*currently accepting 88x31 aswell as 200x40 banners.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

Quick Reply

Submit