• Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

MOVED TO THIS THREAD

User Image

OMG! Hey there ! welcome to Catchy Dreams ! A thread Layout Shoppe
made by me, Visual Light.
In this shoppe, I will be making you thread layouts for your needs.
I will also provide you with sidebars, dividers, and buttons if you need them.
Just tell me in the form <3

oh yeah! if you want anything beside thread layouts from me,
click here

If you are still interested in ordering, please continue reading <3

kindly <3 my shoppe please? <3 *points at top left corner*

Announcements

Quote:
MAY 19, 2O11 - OPEN AGAIN
AP'S are done <3 woots ;3 i am open again. come order ;3

May 3, 2O11 - DUE TO AP EXAMS COMING UP; SLOTS ARE BRIBE & MEGA BRIBE ONLYbecause my ap exams are coming up ; i will only be accepting bribes atm. Time is just TOO little )
APRIL 7, 2O11 - PRICING SYSTEM CHANGED ! !
I will only be accepting ITEMS now as a payment. you can TIP with gold though >< '
March 2, 2O11 - reached popular thread<33
popular
IF I STAY POPULAR, THERE WILL BE A DISCOUNT ON THREAD LAYOUTS<33
We will talk about the discount after you order<3
Fegruary 1O, 2O11 - got my images back !
don't forget to save your images to your own server from now on ! **hinthint*read the rules**
February 4, 2O11 - OMG! BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED. please excuse the poor
image of my shoppe. they will come back (hopefully) on the 1Oth. O;
January 25 2O11- IM BACKS. who missed me? <33 accepting orders once again <3
January 13-Jaunary 24 2O11 - long haitus due to finals x-x not accepting orders/bribe me ;3
December 15th 2O1O - damn gurl ~ made 2mil finally! thanks for
everyone that ordered ~ and continue to support me ~ ;3
December 12th 2O1O - Revamping, new shop layout woots ~ !
October 3Oth 2O1O - Prices changed !
xxxxxx I noticed that people dont pay in the 3O-4Ok range anymore.
xxxxxx so i decided to raise up the price. still a name your price shoppe though

August 8th 2O1O - Thread finished construction. GRAND OPENING!
August 4th 2O1O - Thread was created. underconstruction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

ONE Follow the gaia ToS
                  OOOOOOO Pretty obvious. always always follow the Gaia ToS.
                  TWO DO NOT steal my work.
                  OOOOOOO I worked hard for it, so please do not steal my work.
                  OOOOOOO If you see someone that have my work, PM me and I will deal with it.

THREE DO NOT quote anything on the front page.
                  OOOOOOO its ugly, and annoying. If you have any questions, just post them in the thread.
                  FOUR DO NOT stretch the page
                  OOOOOOO Just plain put it, as its ugly?
                  FIVE DO NOT PM me unless i PM you first.
                  OOOOOOO I don't want to be shrouded with PMs. Its annoying and unnecessary.
                  SIX When ordering, be sure to fill out everything
                  OOOOOOO This way, its easier for me to do your order, and its more organized. <3
                  SEVEN Send the trade immediately after you post the from.
                  OOOOOOO This way, i know that you ordered, and you read the rules <3
                  EIGHT DO NOT HIT AND RUN.
                  OOOOOOO I hate people that hit and run. this means that you order, get your order, and not even a thank you in return.
                  OOOOOOO I feel like i wasted my time on those people. So when you order, pleas stay and chat

NINE Enjoy your graphics
                  OOOOOOO I love people that enjoy their graphics. After all, i did use my time to make it for them<3
                  User ImageTEN PLEASE SAVE YOUR IMAGES TO YOUR OWN SERVER/HOST <333
                  OOOOOOO please please please, save your images, upload it onto YOUR own photobucket or any
                  OOOOOOOkind of image hosting sites and use those codes. >< do not use the codes that i give you. you never know when i will reach bandwidth x-x

a :thanks: would be nice <3

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

Examples can be found Here.

The first post is style ONE
                  The second and third post is style TWO

There isn't much, but, it will do right? ;3

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

Instead of Paying with gold, i will be accepting ITEMS
                  GREATER THEN OR EQUAL to 45K.
                  (45K items worth of gold is the
                  LEAST my thread layouts will go to )

Still a name your price shop, but it will be paid in items.

Find items off my wishlist(in my profile) or here.

- Combination of items are always welcomed. <33

( from time to time, i accept gold, try me ) :D

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

HOW TO ORDER

ONE Look at examples.
                  TWO Fill out the from.
                  THREE Send the trade over.
                  FOUR Wait patiently, chat with me.
                  FIVE I work on your order.
                  SIX I PM you saying your order is done.
                  SIX you see, the thing is, if you stick around, you would know when your order is done
                  SEVEN I accept trade twice
                  EIGHT you finish the trade.
                  NINE You come back to thread to pick it up.
                  TEN We are both happy.
                  ELEVEN Come again<3

please use the following sites ;
                  for colors use colourlovers.com
                  for fonts use dafont.com

<33 I would love it if you credit me <33

NOTE: DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER AFTER YOU POSTED IT.
                  why?; because I would hate it once i started on an order, and its canceled. >_>

BRIBE ME
                  - - Bribe me when my regular slots are full.
                  - - Bribes are no less then 175K. or items from here
                  - - Bribe are top priority. They get done first, and more effort are put into it.

FORM
                  [img]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/Visual_LIght/Graphics/iwanttoorder.png[/img]
                  [color=grey][size=12] BASIC INFO [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]USERNAME[/color][color=grey] (username here) [/color]

[color=grey][size=12] MAIN BANNER [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]SIZE[/color][color=grey] (Size of the main banner) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TEXT[/color][color=grey] (Text written on the main banner) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]COLORS[/color][color=grey] (Colors of the main banner) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]IMAGE[/color][color=grey] (Image you want me to edit, please link it. ) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]FONT[/color][color=grey] (Font you want me to use for the main banner) [/color]

[color=grey][size=12] SUB BANNERS [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]SIZE[/color][color=grey] (Size of the sub banner) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]COLORS[/color][color=grey] (colors of the sub banners) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]FONT[/color][color=grey] (Font you want me to use for the sub banner) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TEXT[/color][color=grey] (Text written on the sub banner)
                  7[/color]

[color=grey][size=12] SUB-SUB BANNERS [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]COLORS[/color][color=grey] (colors of the sub-sub banners) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]FONT[/color][color=grey] (Font you want me to use for the sub-sub banner) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TEXT[/color][color=grey] (Text written on the sub-sub banner)
                  4[/color]
                  [color=grey][size=12] BUTTONS [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]COLORS[/color][color=grey] (colors of the Buttons) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TEXT[/color][color=grey] (Text written on buttons)[/color]

[color=grey][size=12]SIDEBARS [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]COLORS[/color][color=grey] (colors of the sidebar) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TEXT[/color][color=grey] (Text written on sidebar; could be left blank)[/color]

[color=grey][size=12] DIVIDERS [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]COLORS[/color][color=grey] (colors of the Divider) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TEXT[/color][color=grey] (Text written on divider; could be left blank)[/color]

[color=grey][size=12] FINISHING TOUCH [/color][/size][size=10]
                  [color=dodgerblue]OFFER[/color][color=grey] (amount of offer) [/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]TIPS[/color][color=grey] (how much you are tipping. )[/color]
                  [color=dodgerblue]DONE BY [/color][color=grey] ( date you want it to be finished by )[/color]

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

REGULAR SLOTS.

O1/ II Blue Duck II / / Pg 152 / / 1OOK / / Trade sent. O% done.
                  O2/ EventuaIIy / / PG 161 / / 34k / /done. Waiting for trade to be accepted.
                  O3 / teeniemae / / PG 161 / / 55k / / Trade sent. O% done.

BRIBE SLOTS. ( 175K + to get here. )
                  O1. / Username / / PG / / PAID / / OPEN

MEGA BRIBE : (75OK+ or ITEMS worth approx 75OK )
                  O1./ Username / / PG / / PAID / / OPEN
                  O2./ Username / / PG / / PAID / / OPEN

ON HOLD ;
                  O1./ Ixodis / / PG 117 / / 7OOK / / Waiting for trade to be sent. O% done.

User Image

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

CRTL + F to find your name to pickup your order.
                  Total Earnings: 9,464,5OO
                  Total Earnings: Alurna Rose + Mana seed +Captain Ara's Nestegg + Twinkle The Space Goat+Radiant Prism +Gothing Veil+ Angelic Lace+anesidora's woe + cloud + owlpocalypse
                  Total Earnings: Magical Girl + Sandman + Gambino Golden Treasures + Hermes Moon 12th Gen. + Lyndexer's Journal 2nd Gen + red wing + gunslinger + sugarsuite
                  Total Earnings: Kelp o the loch + water sash + coocoon +

Silvery Heaven / / 5OK + 25K tip. / / PG 2 / / PICKUP. ♥ Orlando1210 / / 5OK / / PG 3 / / PICKUP.♥ Cowberries / / 4OK / / PG 3 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Jenny Ate Your Noodles / / 35K + 2K Tip. / / PG 5 / /PICKUP.♥ Mocha Mudslide / / 57K + 26K Tip. / / PG 8 / / PICKUP.♥
                  Tortured Rainbow / / 125K+75K tip / / PG 8 / / PICKUP. ♥ Monkey Bear 008 / / 32K / / PG 9 / / PICKUP ♥
                  FLICKER / / 5OK + 1.5K TIP / / PG 16 / / PICKUP ♥ Kagamine Shi / / 5OK + 2OK TIP / / PG 16 / / PICKUP ♥ iRoachi / / 25OK + 5OK TIP / / PICKUP ♥

Toxic Rainbow Kisses / / 2OOK / / PG 18 / / PICKUP ♥ PorceIain Doll / / 15OK / / PG 18 PICKUP ♥ - A l o r a a / / 6OK / / PG 17 / / PICKUP ♥
                  II- Imitation Black -II / / 35K+5K TIP / / PG 17 / / PICKUP ♥ Toxic Rainbow Kisses / / 1OOK / / PG 21 / / PICKUP ♥ mishiitrx18 / / 5OK / / PG 25 / / PICKUP ♥
                  Azaello/ / 5OK / / PG 23 / / PICKUP ♥ Failure-kun / / 7OK + 3OK TIP / / PG 27 / / PICKUP ♥ Kinomi-sempie / / 25K + 5K TIP / / PG 28 PICKUP. ♥
                  l iStar l / / 5OK + 1OK TIp / / PG 28 / / PICKUP ♥

Artemyes / / 9OK + 5K TIP / / PG 29 / / PICKUP. ♥ honeybee_506 / / 35K +1OK TIP / / PG 29 / / PICKUP. ♥ Anasutashia / / 9OK / / PG 31 / / PICKUP.♥
                  Cuckoo Witchlit / / 45K + 2K TIP / /PG 39 / / PICKUP.♥ x_Blush R e s p o n s e / / 45K + 5K TIP / / PG 41 / / PCIKUP. ♥ IishManda / / 55K / / PG 41 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Hellcat81 / / 45K + 5K TIP / /PG 44 / / PICKUP.♥ Lil Miss Eliea / / Alruna's Rose + 25OK TIP / / PG 45 / / PICKUP.♥ The iKatt / / PAID 75K+ 75K TIP / / PG 44 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Penguin-Mochi / / 1OOK + 1OOK TIP / / PG 52 / / PICKUP. ♥

Sedated Ecstacy / / 75K +85K TIP / / PG 52 / / PICKUP♥ II i DREAM PANDAS II / / 45K + 5K TIP / / PG 46 / / PICKUP.♥ xXmythsXx / / 45K / / PG 57 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  KaiIin / / 2O+5K TIP / / pg 57 / / PICKUP. ♥ Enigma in Lace / / 5OOK +13OK TIP / / PG 59 / / PICKUP. ♥ x-JazzyShxt / / 5OK + 5K TIP. / / PG 58 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Random Fan Girl 408 / / 3OOK + 5OK TIP. / / PG 6O / / PICKUP. ♥ Raving Phoenix / / 45K + 2K TIP / / PG 66 / / PICKUP. ♥ xrinah / / 5OK + 5K TIP. / / PG 63 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Eggfish / / 45K + 15K TIP / / PG 67 / / PICKUP.♥

Candylicious Crayon / / 4OOK + 7OK TIP / / PG 69 / / PICKUP. ♥ LollyxBeans / / Mana seed&Captain Ara's Nestegg + 2OK TIP / / PG 68 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  ll Toriki ll / / 1OOK +5OK TIP. / / PG 68 / / PICKUP. ♥ snowmiddy / / 25OK + 1OK TIP / / PG 8O / / PICKUP. ♥ Christy FTW / / 75OK / / PG 99 / / PICKUP.♥
                  Shun-Elisa / / 15OK + Twinkle the space goat / / PG 84 / / PICKUP.♥ Kottan Belle / / Radiant Prism, Gothing Veil, and Angelic Lace + 5OK TIP. / / PG 86 / / PICKUP.♥
                  x-iiKathy x3 / / 2OOK / / PG 1O8 / / PICKUP.♥ Azaeri / / 7OK + 1OK TIP / / PG 82 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  x_Stranger in the Night_x / / anesidora's woe + cloud + owlpocalypse / / PG 1O3 / / PICKUP. ♥

Death_Lover17 / / 11OK + Magical Girl / / PG 86 / / PICKUP. ♥ B a ne x x / / Sandman / / PG 113 / / PICKUP. ♥ l3amf / / 143K / / PG 1O3 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Fallen Star Mystic Moon / / Gambino Golden Treasures / / PG 117 / / PICKUP. ♥ iRoachi / / 25OK / / PG 124 / / PICKUP. ♥
                  DJ Tsubasa / / Hermes Moon 12th Gen and Lyndexer's Journal 2nd Gen / / PG 124 / / PICKUP. ♥ iRoachi / / 1.5MIL / / PG 135 / / Pickup. ♥
                  PichuSaur / / 2OK / / PG 135 / / PICKUP. ♥lollisaur // 5OK + 15K TIP // PG 137 // PICKUP ♥ Cao // 7OOK + 5OK TIP // PG 142 // Pickup. ♥

princess ammie / / red wing + gunslinger / / PG 154/ / PICKUP♥ xxROSxx / / sugarsuite / / PG 15O / / PICKUP. ♥
                  Mango Baneling / / 15OK + kelp o the loch, water sash, coocoon / / PG 158 / / PICKUP. ♥ iChain_Athrun / / 55K / / PG 159 / / PICKUP♥
                  D0LLIA / / 175K / / PG 159 / / PICKUP. ♥ EventuaIIy / / 34K / / PG 161 / / PICKUP ♥

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.63950699/]
                  [IMG]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/Visual_LIght/Graphics/catchydreams-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

2oox4o && 88x31 only
                  Link me first its only polite
                  post in thread to trade links.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

88 x 31
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

Latest 1O feedbacks ;
                  [up to date on PG 117]
                  complete list

KaiIin
                  So beautiful sdjgksv biggrin DDD yay I can't wait to show him<333 biggrin

Cookie327823

Awesome! <3 You do great
                  work. And faster then I expected.

CallMeDollie

Its Byoo-Tee-Fo'. ;D

Random Fan Girl 408

Ahh! I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ^_^

xrinah
                  Thanks so much !

Eggfish
                  o.o So... pretty! <3

Pursuit Of Dreams

okay x3 sounds good . everything looks amazing btw <3 thank you .
                  and sorry for being greedy emo

LollyxBeans

That's perfect - even the flowers and hearts somehow look not girly, so it works. Thanks! I'll go complete the trade now : )

ll Toriki ll

OFSD#@HHHKJ@#!!!! I LOVE IT!!! OMG OMG OMG! FINALLY! *glomp* Tips on the way!!!

Christy FTW

kyaaa thanks soo much! it's so pretty * u* <33
                  i'll def link you to my quest thread later on!

Kottan Belle

Woohoo! I LOVE IT! <333333

x-iiKathy x3

Yay! Lol, really? Thanks anyways! TOOO CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
                  : ) Once again THANKS I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT :" wink NOOOooOoOOoOO Changes needed

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
        User Image

note to self :
                  new ideas?
                  - animated thread layouts; text animation. --& if you have ideas, tell me, i'll credit you <33 (please do not steal this idea.. ;x ) (bribe)
                  - experimental profiles --& only a few sections.. ;x put on bribe? ;x
                  - photo manipulation --& pretty to PRETTIER. --& experimental...
                  - blinkies ( mostly small postlayouts/corner flobs blinkie ;3 )
                  - flash/hopping up and down/ changing colors/gradiant..
                  - calenders - calenders & events for your wallet to keep track of things?
                  - simple coding..
                  - etc..
                  to be announce.. when i have time biggrin

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300