Welcome to Gaia! ::

^^;

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Sorry but I am taking a break. Summer school starts soon & I'm kinda tired of making stuff. I will finish up people on the slots list, but please do not order 'til I'm open again. Thank you~

User Image

User Image

Welcome ! To Wonderful Wonderland ! I chose that name because of my obsession with the Wonder Girls. xD (they're a k pop group ^^) This was originally supposed to open like.. half a year ago o_o But I was lazy. I will be busy with summer school, but will try my best to fulfill orders ^^ Please excuse the messiness... &while you're here:

User Image

INDEX
1. intro + rules
2. f.a.q. + about us
3. how to order + slots
4. pricing + samples
5. finished work
6. credit + link
7. extras (free bumps)

User Image

O1. Obviously, follow the Gaia T.O.S.. (:
O2. DON'T STEAL OR EDIT MY STUFF! Which means don't take credit for it &say you made it, don't erase my username out of the image, don't add more things to it. If you want to edit something, you need MY approval!.
O3. Don't quote and posts from this first page >:[
O4. Don't stretch any pages T-T It makes the page look really ugly and annoying. So if you stretch it, delete it right after.
O5. RESPECT EVERYONE here ! Don't flame / bash on anyone or anything. Don't like something? Don't waste YOUR time making rude comments on it.
O6. Please... don't beg.... or ask for discounts... etc.
O7. Don't rush me. I can't always finish requests right away. Don't pm me or comment me all the time asking if I'm done. Did I send you your graphic yet ? Are you under "Finished Work" ? No ? THEN I'M NOT DONE . T-T
O8. Don't type like n00bish D: i C4N't R34D V3Ry W311 WH3N y00 TyP3 LyK3 TH15 ! Be semi - literate yeah ? Or at least type so that I can understand what you're typing...
O9. Don't hotlink! Upload the stuff onto your own
photobucket / etc. m 0 0 f f i n x3 will delete your order off her photobucket one day after she ends your order.
User Image

Q:
What program do you use to make your stuff ?
A: I use most Paint Shop Pro 9. I use Photoshop Cs4 sometimes too.

Q: How do you photoshop?
A: (this question really annoys me) Idk ? I just do ? Go look up tutorials and stuff.

Q: Why are your prices kind of high ?
A: Because that's how much I think my stuff is worth ?

User Image

User Image Hello there~ I'm xCoca Cola xD. Real name: Susan. You can call me Soozun if you want d: If you don't want to call me by my real name, Cola is good too . ^^; Hmm, well I'm the graphics maker here. I use Paint Shop Pro 9 & Photoshop Cs4 . I use Paint Shop more though because I'm more familiar with it. I just got Photoshop a week ago so yeah. Sorry my style isn't like other people's xP I'm not good with special effects, I'm a brush person . Well besides all that online stuff, I go to school. I'm currently a sophomore in high school &I'm 15 years young . . (: Obsessed w/ K POP. Mainly BIG BANG<3. I love basketball &ice skating, but I'm not that good at it xD I hate running, I'm bad at it and it's tiring o___o I wish I was good at it though :[ I have an addiction to coca cola... that's why my username is xCoca Cola xD . I hate people telling me pepsi is better .___. I get annoyed really easily . Don't ask me questions before looking around trying to find the answer. Because if the question is something like "Where's all your stuff?" I'll blow up & cuss at you . ._______. Sorry but that's the way I am @_@ Well if you wanna talk more just add me ;D

Hiya! I'm m 0 0 f f i n x3 :D My real name is Nina. You can call me Moofin or Moo if you want ^^. I send out orders her at Wonderful Wonderland. If you have any questions just ask me ;D I love the Wonder Girls and Big Bang <3 Cake me on March 24th (: I have an obsession with anime and I'm usually lurking in the mini shops x] No, I do not accept random friend request. If you want to be my friend then get to know me :]
User Image

After you post, me or m00ffin will pm you the price. Send me the trade & I accept if AFTER your graphic is sent to you by m00ffin. biggrin Please include page number in your trade! ^^ If you don't like your order, I'll gladly redo it, BUT only if I have time (which is most of the time) & if you're nice about it. ^^

for graphics:
[color=#7ed4bd][b]What are you ordering?[/color][/b]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Size[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Username[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Colors[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Image/picture?(send link):[/b][/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Any animation? (simple only please):[/b][/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Border? If so color &px:[/b][/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Specifics?:[/b][/color]

[b]for picture edits:[/b]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]What kind of picture to you want? (simple or complicated)[/color][/b]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]your picture url / link:[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]brushes you want used:[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]text:[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]font (if possible send link or give name):[/b]:[/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Any animation? (simple only please):[/b][/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]Border? If so color &px:[/b][/color]
[color=#7ed4bd][b]other Specifics?:[/b][/color]

User Image

banners/siggys:
1. kai_tora

buttons:

wishlists:
1. Mutilating Sanity
2. simply PURE

thread sets:

picture edits:

bumps:
User Image
Prices may change later because I'm unsure of them TToTT TIPS ARE OPTIONAL!

I also accept :
User Image
biggrin

Banners/Siggys: Small: 1300 | Medium: 1600 | Large: 2300 | Really Big: depends on difficulty... but let's set it at 3000

Buttons: 800

Wishlists: 1000

Thread Sets: I charge you AFTER you give me order, because I charge each header as a banner. If you aren't satisfied w/ price lemme know.

Bumps: 500g- 1k ? depending on difficulty

Picture edits: 1k - 10k? depending on difficulty

User Image

Samples

banners: (oldest-newest)
[+] [+] [+] [+] [+]
[+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+]

User Image
[+] [+] [+] [+]

User Image
[+] [+]

User Image

1. {[+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+]}

2. {[+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+]}

PHOTO EDITS
I can do the following styles in sample + blend.
simple: These have tints / scripts on them & / or collaged (= Also w/ text. They're really simplee~ some have ribbons &random stuffxP
[+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+] [+]

complicated: these have brushes & filters, etc. (if you want a specific style send me example from one of my samples or a diff. pic >.< i need specifics)
[+] [+] [+]

CUSTOM BUMPS ARE AVAILBLE~
for examples, scroll down to the "Extras" section

User Image

saruna.net
outspoken-kate.com
soompi.com/forums
deviantart.com
swimchick.net
hybrid-genesis.com
photobucket.com
tinypic.com
dafont.com
abstractfonts.com
yoonmi.net
shabbyprincess.com

I'm very sorry if I forget other sites

LINK BACK? (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.51015133_1/][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/10qe3ib.gif[/IMG][/url]
User Image

Free Bumps!
Please feel free to take them, BUT post here saying so. ^^ If you don't, I'll consider it stealing.

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2555o90.png[/img]

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/ifwkuv.png[/img]

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/1zl836b.png[/img]

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/11ltwkp.png[/img]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ka3hg9.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/zin19x.png[/IMG]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces